Cody & Jessica

Just now, Lamasquerade said:

You like to dish it out but not take it. It looks like someone else hit a nerve.  If that your intention, to "hit nerves" because I can get you dollar for donuts no one cares what you think about someone else's comment. Opinions are like assholes, we all have one....but evidently some are bleached.

OMG, I almost shot my tea out of my nose!!  That was hilarious!!!

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

You like to dish it out but not take it. It looks like someone else hit a nerve.  If its your intention, to "hit nerves" I can bet you dollar for donuts no one cares what you think about someone else's comment. Opinions are like assholes, we all have one....but evidently some are bleached.

Lmao!  I don't really give a rat's ass if you or anyone else cares about my opinion. I'll give it when I feel like it, just like you do. Now my feelings are hurt. :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, PF364 said:

"you women"??  Exactly who are you addressing? Please 'splain this to me, cuz 1st: I am in NO WAY jealous of this cum dumpster, and 2nd: who said I was a chick? You jump to the assumption that only women are slamming her? (pun intended).

Looks mean nothing to me, but when you claim to be "the only REAL BITCH" in the house then you have to disassemble yourself just to take a shower, then spend an hour just to reattach your moving parts (minus the boobs :0).  I personally do not care that damn near everything on her is synthetic, but at least keep it "real".  I would have said keep it classy, but that ship sailed a long time ago for her.  

(And please don't try to lecture me on what "real" means,  physically or other wise.  You can lie and deceive in your game play without then having to slither back to your F buddy and say how much you loath someone and what type of bodily harm you would love to do to them, sick really)

Also, Jess was and still IS jealous of Alex because she knows deep down in that Cody was interested in Alex first!! Alex straight up told he if she was looking for a dude or a "showmance" she would have gone on the bachelor!  

A great intellectual once said: "Tell me who you are, and you will believe it.  Show me who you are, and I will believe it"

These people this year are all showing us who they really are...

Your second paragraph is priceless. None of this stuff is made up. We all get to see the fake parts and permitted to comment about them. I hope Cody stays and she leaves and he gets to play, so maybe we can finally see what he's made of. And I do believe you're right, Jessica did not like his comments about Alex, she was clear about that. 

2 hours ago, PF364 said:

"you women"??  Exactly who are you addressing? Please 'splain this to me, cuz 1st: I am in NO WAY jealous of this cum dumpster, and 2nd: who said I was a chick? You jump to the assumption that only women are slamming her? (pun intended).

Looks mean nothing to me, but when you claim to be "the only REAL BITCH" in the house then you have to disassemble yourself just to take a shower, then spend an hour just to reattach your moving parts (minus the boobs :0).  I personally do not care that damn near everything on her is synthetic, but at least keep it "real".  I would have said keep it classy, but that ship sailed a long time ago for her.  

(And please don't try to lecture me on what "real" means,  physically or other wise.  You can lie and deceive in your game play without then having to slither back to your F buddy and say how much you loath someone and what type of bodily harm you would love to do to them, sick really)

Also, Jess was and still IS jealous of Alex because she knows deep down in that Cody was interested in Alex first!! Alex straight up told he if she was looking for a dude or a "showmance" she would have gone on the bachelor!  

A great intellectual once said: "Tell me who you are, and you will believe it.  Show me who you are, and I will believe it"

These people this year are all showing us who they really are...

Great post!

49 minutes ago, PF364 said:

As far as cum dumpster and other comments, I read the "rules" for posting on here before I signed up, and I understand that HG's are fair game. They put themselves out there to be "Stars", so it comes with the territory. We can post whatever we like, and we can post in response to things we don't like, we just may not attack one another.

Thank You!!!  I'm amazed at how some posters here take any criticism of one of their favorites as a personal attack and in turn make a personal attack against another poster.   BB has been on for a LONG time and anyone who goes on the show should be sharp enough to realize that they're going to be criticized.  We're going to find out their secrets, so they better be ready for that too.  

6 minutes ago, Roli said:

Thank You!!!  I'm amazed at how some posters here take any criticism of one of their favorites as a personal attack and in turn make a personal attack against another poster.   BB has been on for a LONG time and anyone who goes on the show should be sharp enough to realize that they're going to be criticized.  We're going to find out their secrets, so they better be ready for that too.  

You're right it's only about favs because it's ok for them to make comments about other players. Not sure why anyone would be accused of being jealous because all you need is a cosmetic surgeon, some fake hair and eyelashes and some Clorox to clean up the butt hole,  and we can all be Jessica. 

2 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

You're right it's only about favs because it's ok for them to make comments about other players. Not sure why anyone would be accused of being jealous because all you need is a cosmetic surgeon, some fake hair and eyelashes and some Clorox to clean up the butt hole,  and we can all be Jessica

God forbid!! 

13 minutes ago, Roli said:

My point exactly! Example: I really enjoy watching Josh.  He is funny, entertaining and better to watch than Jody sucking and licking all over each other or Paul giving out orders.  A little levity among the insanity is priceless! That said, I don't go "All Go No Quit Big Nuts" on anyone who bashes on him.

Hey, everyone and anyone can say what they want.  I do not take it personal.  I like who I like, you can like who you like.  Kinda reminds me of when my daughter was in middle school... (many moons ago) She told me "Just because V W X Y and Z don't like Katie, why do I have to not like her? I think she is cool!"  From that moment on, I knew my little girl would be fine sticking up for herself and those who were the unfortunate recipients of cruelty, AKA: Mob Mentality. 

When you put yourself in the public eye, get ready to have that eye blackened.  

24 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

You're right it's only about favs because it's ok for them to make comments about other players. Not sure why anyone would be accused of being jealous because all you need is a cosmetic surgeon, some fake hair and eyelashes and some Clorox to clean up the butt hole,  and we can all be Jessica. 

ROFL, I don't think any of us are "perfect" (whatever that is).  I've loved and have been loved so I don't think I'm hideous.  My hair has good and bad days.  I have good hygiene (i.e. my butt hole is clean).  More than any of that, I try to be a kind person.  So, nope, I'm not jealous.

The most beautiful person I have ever known in my life was beautiful right up until she died at the age of 94.  She had wrinkles and was balding and couldn't stand up straight any more, but she was always my idol because of how she treated others.  I have never been and will never be as beautiful as she was.  

Jessica has an attractive shell.  Is she beautiful?  Not to me.  It's how she treats others that matters most. 

2 minutes ago, Roli said:

ROFL, I don't think any of us are "perfect" (whatever that is).  I've loved and have been loved so I don't think I'm hideous.  My hair has good and bad days.  I have good hygiene (i.e. my butt hole is clean.  More than any of that, I try to be a kind person.  So, nope, I'm not jealous.

The most beautiful person I have ever known in my life was beautiful right up until she died at the age of 94.  She had wrinkles and was balding and couldn't stand up straight any more, but she was always my idol because of how she treated others.  I have never been and will never be as beautiful as she was.  

Jessica has an attractive shell.  Is she beautiful?  Not to me.  It's how she treats others that matters most. 

Very well put young lady.  The most beautiful person I ever knew was much like your idol.  I held her hand to the end, and despite what the big "C" did to her (twice), I only saw the most beautiful, strong and most kind woman I have ever known.  

7 minutes ago, PF364 said:

My point exactly! Example: I really enjoy watching Josh.  He is funny, entertaining and better to watch than Jody sucking and licking all over each other or Paul giving out orders.  A little levity among the insanity is priceless! That said, I don't go "All Go No Quit Big Nuts" on anyone who bashes on him.

Hey, everyone and anyone can say what they want.  I do not take it personal.  I like who I like, you can like who you like.  Kinda reminds me of when my daughter was in middle school... (many moons ago) She told me "Just because V W X Y and Z don't like Katie, why do I have to not like her? I think she is cool!"  From that moment on, I knew my little girl would be fine sticking up for herself and those who were the unfortunate recipients of cruelty, AKA: Mob Mentality. 

When you put yourself in the public eye, get ready to have that eye blackened.  

I have grown to like Josh more as the season has progressed.  I didn't think he was going to make it long because he was so homesick for his family, but I'm glad he was able to get through that.  

1 minute ago, PF364 said:

Very well put young lady.  The most beautiful person I ever knew was much like your idol.  I held her hand to the end, and despite what the big "C" did to her (twice), I only saw the most beautiful, strong and most kind woman I have ever known.  

That's so sweet.  I was also with my idol until her last breath and was even a pall bearer.  I had the honor of being with her for a good deal of time during her last few years.  She told me I was her favorite.  It was one of the best gifts I ever got in my life.

1 minute ago, Roli said:

I have grown to like Josh more as the season has progressed.  I didn't think he was going to make it long because he was so homesick for his family, but I'm glad he was able to get through that.  

Yeah, he might be a big palooka, but he, to me, is a lovable palooka.  I find it endearing how much he loves his familia... Just ax him how much he loves them!!  *smile, wink*

Disclaimer:  I said "to me", not to everyone.  LOL

12 minutes ago, Roli said:

ROFL, I don't think any of us are "perfect" (whatever that is).  I've loved and have been loved so I don't think I'm hideous.  My hair has good and bad days.  I have good hygiene (i.e. my butt hole is clean).  More than any of that, I try to be a kind person.  So, nope, I'm not jealous.

Very nice. Looks fade, but it's everything else that stays with you until the end.  The past few days it's been hard to watch the interaction between them. Cody is pathetic with the "I don't know how to please you" crap. For cripes sake, the guy is a marine, why the hell get reduced to that with a little snit you just met 6 weeks ago?

2 minutes ago, PF364 said:

Yeah, he might be a big palooka, but he, to me, is a lovable palooka.  I find it endearing how much he loves his familia... Just ax him how much he loves them!!  *smile, wink*

Disclaimer:  I said "to me", not to everyone.  LOL

Same here.  I know some "Joshes" in real life.  Familia is everything.  

4 minutes ago, WOC said:

Lmao!

You have to admit, he IS entertaining.  Probably one of the only ones that are not so predictable this season.  You never know what he is going to say or do.  I might have said it before on here, but his circus dance is flipping hilarious!

1 minute ago, Lamasquerade said:

Very nice. Looks fade, but it's everything else that stays with you until the end.  The past few days it's been hard to watch the interaction between them. Cody is pathetic with the "I don't know how to please you" crap. For cripes sake, the guy is a marine, why the hell get reduced to that with a little snit you just met 6 weeks ago?

I was actually sort of appalled at how quickly she made up with him after her rant about him being a hothead.  It takes more than one lecture to change someone with anger management issues.  

6 minutes ago, Roli said:

Same here.  I know some "Joshes" in real life.  Familia is everything.  

Not liked because of his affiliation  with paul.Who cares that he is a puppet?  Everybody in the house except Paul is getting their strings pulled by someone else. He makes me laugh for sure.

1 minute ago, PF364 said:

You have to admit, he IS entertaining.  Probably one of the only ones that are not so predictable this season.  You never know what he is going to say or do.  I might have said it before on here, but his circus dance is flipping hilarious!

He is, as much as I don't like him. I've seen on other sites where people are calling on him (and Paul) being removed from the show. That's a little crazy. I wouldn't think CBS would ever do that. They may start scripting it different to save face though.

23 minutes ago, Roli said:

I was actually sort of appalled at how quickly she made up with him after her rant about him being a hothead.  It takes more than one lecture to change someone with anger management issues.  

Me too.  I wonder what his MOS was in the Corps.  I guess I could find out if he had an honorable discharge or any disciplinary actions against him.  I could make a phone call, but naw....  Don't really care that much.  I just don't like the Corps being used every 15 minutes.  What other attributes does he have?  Not being a smart a$$, but if anyone knows, please enlighten me.