Who Should Eric Evict? America's Player

uvp

who should eric evict?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. who should eric evict?

• mike
    • kail

:flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

i vote for eric to vote out mike, i feel mikes personality is about the same as the personality of burnt toast and kail will make for better tv if she stays

altho i havn't watched the show yet cause i'm on the west coast so maybe my opinion will change... maybe

I didn't want to vote for Eric to evict Mike...but for the sake of the game...keeping a more interesting (aka...controversial) character in...I had to vote to evict Mike. :bigcry: And, I really don't want to get Eric in trouble voting against the herd.

Kail needs to go. Her alliance may be in disarray, but as long as the queen bee is in the game the hive can still reassemble! Considering how Dick was able to make a comeback of nominated for eviction to HoH, it's best to get rid of the biggest threat the first chance you have.

I wanted Kail out because I just can't stand her. She seems so fake and its like she forces herself to "act" like she is having fun. She just doesn't fit in with the other houseguest. Mike is kinda boring but I think he will get better with her out of the house. At least I can hope...lol

i vote to evict kail. the thing i hate about kail staying is the floaters will not be force to play the game. it be the same as before as kail and jen after dick and daniele :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Definitely Kail. Eric (and the others) have to think about why Dick wants Kail to stay this week.

Definitely Kail. Eric (and the others) have to think about why Dick wants Kail to stay this week.

what would that be, i missed several nights of live feed due to work? :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

i hope mods give you a warning for spamming :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

:flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I know... I just wanted to get the question out there to see what viewers thought to see how it might go down on Thursday. I didn't see the post already for this topic.

Anyways, I voted Kail. It will be interesting if the house votes one way, and Eric, b/c of the America's Vote, votes another way. That's not why I voted Kail, though. She seems to be the bigger threat.

Also, they didn't say this time that Eric only gets a point if the person we choose is voted out. They just left it as who do you want Eric to vote out.

It's hard to tell. I know Dick is making Kail think that she is leaving, to throw her off her game before the HOH challenge, after Mike is voted out (at least, that's Dick's plan).

Other than that, most people aren't talking about it.

whoever dicks wants gone is leaving, and since dick ego was bruise by mike i dont see him changing from wanting mike gone . and all other hg are scared of dick so mike is a goner :flags_unitedstates: :flags_unitedstates: :flags_unitedstates:

does eric HAVE to vote who we say? seemed so last time, and is it going to be another live vote this week. If so, they might as well have started on week one

surprise mike is getting so much votes :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Archived