BB15 General Discussion - Part 4

Marty

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy and Spencer floating to the final 2.

1234977_706657072697247_8502692_n.jpg

Absolutely hilarious!!!

But unfortunately the Rat will probably win BB15. He has a F2 deal with everyone left except maybe McCray, who is slated for eviction by the Exterminators.

So whichever way the wind blows the Rat will be brought to the F2.

In the jury he only needs 5 votes to win. He surely has the votes of Candice, Jessie, Aaryn, Elissa ,Gina Marie and Judd if he is sitting next to Spencer.

Or if he is sitting next to Judd he could probably count on the votes of Candice, Jessie, Aaryn, Gina Marie and Spencer.

And although Helen and McCranda will appreciate his gameplay, especially his getting to the F2, they probably will not reward him with their votes.

I have to give it to him though, he is one of the best liars I have seen in the history of Big Brother.

If they put McCrea on the block (and it looks certain they will) .... I'm hoping against hope that he

wins POV :pray2:

Would love to see how they decide who to pick off first from their little Exterminator crew.

I don't know about you but I would much rather watch what is happening in the jury house than what is happening in the big brother house. I don't care who wins or places. Matters not to me. BB15 is a dud for favorites for me. None really came close. That's wrong. Ginamarie came closest against all odds. I am very curious to know, however, how the girls are getting along and spending their days and nights. Now THAT show would bring some ratings.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall in the Jury House when Elissa tells Amanda that she thinks McCrea musta'

voted Amanda out.

I was astounded that Elissa thought the other vote to keep her HAD to be Andy because he

looked soooo shocked when the vote count was read.

Andy sure has the sneaky little weasel act down pat....

I'm watching BBAD. They are all eating dinner. They evidently don't realize there"s this thing called a knife that really comes in handy when eating, especially meat. They sound like hogs eating. My mother would have slapped me away from the table!

I'd love to be a fly on the wall in the Jury House when Elissa tells Amanda that she thinks McCrea musta'

voted Amanda out.

I was astounded that Elissa thought the other vote to keep her HAD to be Andy because he

looked soooo shocked when the vote count was read.

Andy sure has the sneaky little weasel act down pat....

It's probably going to start an argument when Amanda starts yelling at her that Andy confessed to voting her out and Elissa is just trying to turn her against her man. I'd love to see the dumb look on Elissa after that (not like I haven't seen it many times before).

I'm watching BBAD. They are all eating dinner. They evidently don't realize there"s this thing called a knife that really comes in handy when eating, especially meat. They sound like hogs eating. My mother would have slapped me away from the table!

It's one big snoozefest, but McC is actually getting out of bed and working his legs.

GingerSnaps : " It's one big snoozefest, but McC is actually getting out of bed and working his legs. "

Well.. he was attached to GM today - and guess she wouldn't lay in bed all day.

Let's see how he makes out on his own on Saturday :laugh4:

Any one who takes Andy to F2 will lose to him

That's a pretty sure bet, but not 100% guaranteed. I think the better bet is that anyone in F2 against Spencer, wins.

Is Andy the only one that realizes that??? That might be Andy's only sure bet, except maybe McCrae.

That's a pretty sure bet, but not 100% guaranteed. I think the better bet is that anyone in F2 against Spencer, wins.

Is Andy the only one that realizes that??? That might be Andy's only sure bet, except maybe McCrae.

Here's a thought - how effective will Amanda be in the outcome of the overall vote for the winner if f2 IS Andy & McCrae? Lol. Jessie will have a come apart every time Amanda speaks.

Here's a thought - how effective will Amanda be in the outcome of the overall vote for the winner if f2 IS Andy & McCrae? Lol. Jessie will have a come apart every time Amanda speaks.

Amanda will be very unintentionally and unknowingly effective in convincing the other jurors NOT to vote for McCrae. Jessie and the remaining three to be evicted will never vote to let Amanda anywhere near that money. :giggle:

Except, I just realized....I'm so convinced Andy will be in F2, I never bothered to think who he might vote for. He might be the only one left that would give a vote to McCrae.

Who knows w/ these idiots!

I think if Andy makes F2, he wins. If he is against McCrae, I think Amanda would be a negative for McCrae. I really don't see her having that big of a positive influence for anybody with the jury. If she argues for McC, I think it will remind people or cause people to see McC as someone who rode her coattails and did not have a voice of his own. I think Andy argument that he flipped on McNasty when he needed too will be seen as a big move in his favor.

I think Andy argument that he flipped on McNasty when he needed too will be seen as a big move in his favor.

Me too, which is why I prefer him to win. He's a world class weasel but I think he's played a very smart game. He used his assets well. Just enough (feigned?) humility, compassion, empathy, wit. No one seemed to notice that he inserted himself in practically every conversation in the house and yet managed to across as genuinely "with" whoever he was talking to at the time. Lol. If Amanda hadn't been so desperate to stay optimistic about Elissa's decision to keep her, she would have picked up on it.

Me too, which is why I prefer him to win. He's a world class weasel but I think he's played a very smart game. He used his assets well. Just enough (feigned?) humility, compassion, empathy, wit. No one seemed to notice that he inserted himself in practically every conversation in the house and yet managed to across as genuinely "with" whoever he was talking to at the time. Lol. If Amanda hadn't been so desperate to stay optimistic about Elissa's decision to keep her, she would have picked up on it.

How could they not see that Andy was in every room any time game talk went down. Yes, I believe they will award him not on his merit but on recognizing how stupid they really were. It's their "Wow, I should have had V8 moment."

How could they not see that Andy was in every room any time game talk went down. Yes, I believe they will award him not on his merit but on recognizing how stupid they really were. It's their "Wow, I should have had V8 moment."

tumblr_m8omvzCyq31rwcc6bo1_400.gif