BB15 General Discussion - Part 4

Marty

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Put both of them in a MMA cage and let them have a smack down. I say GM gets a KO in the second round.

LOL. ginamarie has a low center of gravity. she could do some real damage to lumbering amanda. of course, elissa could pop both their necks with those powerful yoga thighs.

Not to discredit my gender or anything but honestly, what's a guy to do when (irl) two bat$hit, no-class females are determined to make asses of themselves? Lmao. They were probably sitting there hoping they would both hurl the insults they, themselves, would like to hurl.

From a gameplay perspective, maybe they're thinking it doesn't make sense to speak up.??? I think guys do well on BB because they usually stay out of petty, ridiculous blowups between the females. "Keep your head down & let these idiots pick each other off."

Oh yeah I get that......and maybe somewhere along the line they learned, never argue with a fool, people watching might not know the difference...something like that (Twain?)

But I'd have liked at least one of them (McCrae!) to have thrown his hands up and walked out saying something along the lines of, "bitches be crazy". :P Maybe the other guys would have followed and the situation might have diffused without an audience.

Don't get me wrong, while it was painful/bizzare to watch, it was also friggin hilarious, and probably the longest unbroken stretch i ever watched of BBAD. :)

Yes GM does not give up. Never will. Love her for that unless you are the one getting into it with her LOL...Amanda is used to winning and she could not win and could not even end it or finish it because she was cooking stuffed peppers for her and her Boo (see anything Freudian in that?LOL) and GM knew she had her in the corner and unable to fight her way out. At that moment Staten Island was proud of her even if everyone else was "o she shouldn't have said that" with some of those remarks.

Love that succubus remark Slim, but I think the suck is more on the Amanda side eh?

The only 30 mins. of the Feeds I happened to watch yesterday was this little encounter.

Was I dreaming ... or at one point did Judd walk over and extend his arm between those 2 for a couple of seconds ?

If so.... he was the only guy to make some effort to keep it from escalating. (not that it helped any... lol)

_______________ oh, does anyone know what actually started the mess ?

Amanda came out of the DR.

GinaMarie was saying something about wanting to sleep alone that night because her ankle still hurts (and she wouldn't want a bed partner to accidentally hit it).

And it just escalated from there once Amanda told GM that she had a lot of attitude today.

Amanda came out of the DR.

GinaMarie was saying something about wanting to sleep alone that night because her ankle still hurts (and she wouldn't want a bed partner to accidentally hit it).

And it just escalated from there once Amanda told GM that she had a lot of attitude today.

On feeds Amanda claimed GM attacked her. smh

The only 30 mins. of the Feeds I happened to watch yesterday was this little encounter.

Was I dreaming ... or at one point did Judd walk over and extend his arm between those 2 for a couple of seconds ?

If so.... he was the only guy to make some effort to keep it from escalating. (not that it helped any... lol)

And afterwards Mcdiddle told Amanda, (succubus ) funny word Slim, she brought it on herself. :D

I heard it all started with Amanda's smirk :rolleyes4:

AARYN has left the building ..... 36_22_24_clear.gif

That's so last week. In the jury house, Aaryn is getting Helen to cook her fried rice and do her nails in exchange for Aaryn punching Helen in the face and making Helen's eyes go straight. Also, Boo Candice is teaching Aaryn how to win a beauty pageant that actually matters. Lesson one was for Aaryn to not be an airhole racist with a poopyface. Jessie is whining that no one is paying attention to her and hopes that McCrae will be arriving soon so that she can jump him because: A. He is so well-groomed, smells great and is so handsome. B. To piss off Amanda. C. Because she is unemployed and he makes $10,000 a year more than her. What a catch!

My thoughts on this season are this. No one should win and they should put the prize money with next years cast and they should just send everyone home now. Ok so that won't happen. But I could wish. I hope that CBS does not go looking for these types of house guests again because of the rating boost this year has gotten I should have quit watching long ago but it was like a bad movie and I had to keep watching. I blame this whole thing on Helen and her HOH she is the one who started the house vote crap.

Marty : " Feeds on and Elisa had a good Yoga workout and doing running laps in the house. "

aarrgghhhh sorry I missed that :bored:

It was sooooooooooooooooooo exciting. Amanda up looking in the mirror and the rest are sleeping

That's so last week. In the jury house, Aaryn is getting Helen to cook her fried rice and do her nails in exchange for Aaryn punching Helen in the face and making Helen's eyes go straight. Also, Boo Candice is teaching Aaryn how to win a beauty pageant that actually matters. Lesson one was for Aaryn to not be an airhole racist with a poopyface. Jessie is whining that no one is paying attention to her and hopes that McCrae will be arriving soon so that she can jump him because: A. He is so well-groomed, smells great and is so handsome. B. To piss off Amanda. C. Because she is unemployed and he makes $10,000 a year more than her. What a catch!

LOL