BB15 General Discussion - Part 4

Marty

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, Julie Chen was so easy on Amanda compared to how she interviewed Aaryn. Why do you think that is? Because of Amanda's friend in the production?

I actually was surprised at what a good interview Julie did with Aaryn, but her softshoe with Amanda really takes away from her being considered a journalist AT ALL.

I think it was because Julie really couldn't repeat ANY of the things Amanda said in the house given that every single thing that came out of her mouth was filled with expletives. She did mention anything and everything Amanda said on the live feeds. She didn't go into detail. Probably figure that Amanda would blame Julie for all the crass crap that she, Amanda, spewed OR that she would put the blame on Elissa yet again. You could see that Amanda knew what Julie was getting at though. She just didn't care.

Do you guys know who won HOH? I do.

It's not a spoiler to say it's NOT McCrae since he was the HOH for the DE

Unless he wins POV this week, which is not that big of stretch, he'll probably be evicted.

I seriously can't not believe that means Judd, Andy, Gina Marie and Spencer will be the Final Four

How the f--- did that happen????

The "Power" of the house was so intent in getting each other out that they did such a good job and left the 4 ultimate floaters in the game!

On a personal level I like Judd but does he really deserve to win?

I would of liked Gina Marie if she didn't say so many vile comments.

I will be physically ill if Andy or Spencer win this game.

So, I'm 100% rooting for McCrae at this point!

You know Amanda is gonna be like "Oh crap" when she sees Elissa walk into the jury house right behind her. Because she now knows that Andy is the one who flipped and Elissa was McCrae's only chance. But McCrae didn't have that info and I'm sure he thought she flipped on Amanda.

I'll be more interested to see the Jury house than the BB house from this point on!

I think it was because Julie really couldn't repeat ANY of the things Amanda said in the house given that every single thing that came out of her mouth was filled with expletives. She did mention anything and everything Amanda said on the live feeds. She didn't go into detail. Probably figure that Amanda would blame Julie for all the crass crap that she, Amanda, spewed OR that she would put the blame on Elissa yet again. You could see that Amanda knew what Julie was getting at though. She just didn't care.

No the only thing that Julie mentioned to Amanda that she might have been a bully. She asked Amanda about her showmance. Julie laughed and seemed to enjoy Amanda's presence but with Aaryn she was very stern and quoted some of her remarks and any smile was forced.

It was totally unfair that Julie used Aaryn as she scapegoat and does interviews about Aaryn being a racist and even goes no David Letterman to talk about Aaryn being a racist.

This proves that they don't want to tarnish Amanda because they want to bring her back in future seasons.

It probably didn't help that Aaryn made fun of Asian women when she made fun of the Korean women who do her nails.

Hello?? Don't you know your host is Asian???

So maybe Julie did take what Aaryn said a little more to heart?

Also, both of those young women are gonna get a total wake up call when they go home and find out how "hated" they are by America. What Julie did or did not say to them is gonna only be a drop in the bucket.

Personally, I don't hate them. I see positive attributes in both of them. They just both need to be a bit more educated and enlightened on how to treat people.

IMO, hating on Aaryn and Amanda is no better than the hatred they spewed.

I'm not saying I approve of what they said, I'm just not going to participate in the same behavior that we chastise them for.

It probably didn't help that Aaryn made fun of Asian women when she made fun of the Korean women who do her nails.

Hello?? Don't you know your host is Asian???

So maybe Julie did take what Aaryn said a little more to heart?

Also, both of those young women are gonna get a total wake up call when they go home and find out how "hated" they are by America. What Julie did or did not say to them is gonna only be a drop in the bucket.

Personally, I don't hate them. I see positive attributes in both of them. They just both need to be a bit more educated and enlightened on how to treat people.

IMO, hating on Aaryn and Amanda is no better than the hatred they spewed.

I'm not saying I approve of what they said, I'm just not going to participate in the same behavior that we chastise them for.

Anyone who LOVES or HATES people off of TV need a therapist FAST.

lobotomy.png

The whole point of watching big brother for me is to generate emotion having nothing to do with the pressures of real life. It is called entertainment. For instance, I hate spencer. Hating spencer has zero to do with my real life. I am completely justified with hating him and fact is; I might hate a couple more houseguests before this is over.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of Spencer either. IMO, if he wins that would be the worst win in BB history. Even over Adam from S9.

Thanks for putting things into perspective for me, Slim.

I'm just not a fan of hate bashing on people who are hate bashing. Seems a little counterproductive to me. LOL

this is the most disgusting group of people ever on Big Brother. Watching the live feeds are revealing the true nature of all remaining houseguests. I wish that we could void the prize money and all lose. Even Judd who was my favorite has lost his shine. The worst is gay Andy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been thinking for a while that they could show more unique footage on the broadcast shows if they didn't spend such an excessive amount of time on recap, and especially if Julie didn't pause so long between every word. What is that??? It fails at dramatic affect. It's just annoying. :inquisitive:

No the only thing that Julie mentioned to Amanda that she might have been a bully. She asked Amanda about her showmance. Julie laughed and seemed to enjoy Amanda's presence but with Aaryn she was very stern and quoted some of her remarks and any smile was forced.

It was totally unfair that Julie used Aaryn as she scapegoat and does interviews about Aaryn being a racist and even goes no David Letterman to talk about Aaryn being a racist.

This proves that they don't want to tarnish Amanda because they want to bring her back in future seasons.

It's because Amanda and McCrae are a couple. CBS will want to put both of them on Amazing Race, or some show like that.

Aaryn was a solo player, and is disposable by CBS to make themselves look good.