BB15 General Discussion - Part 4

Marty

Phooey... Our Baltimore Ravens are playing Denver tonite for their opening game at the same time BB is on.

Luckily they're on different channels... so I'll be switching back and forth.

time like these is when i wished bb live show came on at 8pm or i had my dvr :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phooey... Our Baltimore Ravens are playing Denver tonite for their opening game :footballhelmet: at the same time BB is on.

I know its in Denver because of the baseball team, they had a huge picture of Flacko on the home side at Invesco field and Payton Manning on the away side. I guess a bunch of people in Denver had a fit. I don't really care either way but we went to the last pre-season game last thursday here I am at invesco field cussing because my phone won't update so I can check on what's going on with big brother I think I need help LOL

My thoughts on this season are this. No one should win and they should put the prize money with next years cast and they should just send everyone home now. Ok so that won't happen. But I could wish. I hope that CBS does not go looking for these types of house guests again because of the rating boost this year has gotten I should have quit watching long ago but it was like a bad movie and I had to keep watching. I blame this whole thing on Helen and her HOH she is the one who started the house vote crap.

I wondered who was responsible for that! I watched the season opener and then watched BBAD a couple days later. Honestly, it took me a couple of weeks to even start watching again because a few of the hg's were...how shall I say...too OBNOXIOUS already. Lol. So, yeah, I missed out on who started that whole voting with the house thing. Bad Helen!!

I wondered who was responsible for that! I watched the season opener and then watched BBAD a couple days later. Honestly, it took me a couple of weeks to even start watching again because a few of the hg's were...how shall I say...too OBNOXIOUS already. Lol. So, yeah, I missed out on who started that whole voting with the house thing. Bad Helen!!

It's always been vote with the HOH, but this year it was Helen and Amanda controlling the HOH.

Phooey... Our Baltimore Ravens are playing Denver tonite for their opening game :footballhelmet: at the same time BB is on.

OR......MY Denver Broncos are playing Baltimore tonight for their first regular season game. :)

I'm going to check in on BB online while watching football, and then will watch the whole show tomorrow.

I have a love/hate relationship with Elissa :)......she's so crazy it's entertaining......she's a somewhat human advertisement for the BB motto "expect the unexpected".

Wanting Amanda OR McManda driven from the house has been the ONLY thing I've been looking forward to this season and every time it's been a possibility, something has screwed it up.......I'm hoping tonight's the night!

I am sooo anxious for tonights show. I know Amanda's gone but dangit I want McCrae to trust Elissa and send that rat Andy out the door. Probably won't happen but still....

That would be entertaining! I'm too excited about this stupid show tonight! Lol

Roli... now there's a delay in the start of the game .... will start about 15 or 20 mins from orig. start time.

Sever lightening in the area

:mad1:

Grrrrr!!! :angry:

I'm not a fan of night games, and now it's going to go even later. Looks pretty windy down on the field.

Wow, Julie Chen was so easy on Amanda compared to how she interviewed Aaryn. Why do you think that is? Because of Amanda's friend in the production?

I actually was surprised at what a good interview Julie did with Aaryn, but her softshoe with Amanda really takes away from her being considered a journalist AT ALL.

Well, obviously PRODUCTION is sitting this one out because other than frat boys who will care what happens after this?

Who would be watching these 4 stinky boys "fight it out"?.... of course the "dumb & dumber" fans might tune in for kicks.

I'm thinking Dr. Will, Dan, Jordan and many of the other BB winners are cringing knowing they will always be tied to any one of these losers as a group off "BB winners".

Well, obviously PRODUCTION is sitting this one out because other than frat boys who will care what happens after this?

Who would be watching these 4 stinky boys "fight it out"?.... of course the "dumb & dumber" fans might tune in for kicks.

I'm thinking Dr. Will, Dan, Jordan and many of the other BB winners are cringing knowing they will always be tied to any one of these losers as a group off "BB winners".

Sorry I still enjoy watching BBAD....if nothing else it puts me to sleep!