Britney - Week 3

CeCiMom

Yeah. I know. I just try to find something cute that fits. That way I won't look crazy. I mostly go for classic style because you can build your wardrobe with that, and it lasts longer. As a teacher, that's important because obviously I don't make all the money in the world, but I try to go for what's in style just a little too because it's apparently important to a lot of people in today's world whether you dress in style for some reason. I don't get that, but whatever. I guess it's just insecurity with some folks, but when in Rome I just try to do as the Romans do - a little at least. It certainly helps.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it a jealousy thing? Because she's much prettier than Kristen, imo. Model or not. And you have to realize some of those models are NOT pretty in any way because they're much too thin. In Kristen's case, something is really odd about her facial features.

About models, though: Who would be pretty and look feminine at 80 or 90 pounds? How would you naturally have any feminine assets? You would have to buy them, and then lose even more weight because they add weight.

To be fair, while I agree with you that Britney is the prettiest girl in the house, no one in the house can compete with Kristin's body. She's not thin either. She's VERY athletic and toned. There's a big difference. A skinny runway model type will have arms that look like twigs. A girl like Kristin, if you look at her arms and legs, has definition and muscles. Kristin has a perfect 10 body though I've gotta take off 1 point for fake boobs because fake boobs are LAME.

Kristen does have a great body, but I actually prefer Britney's. Real boobs that fit her body type (although Kristen's aren't obviously huge & fake like -ahem- some others in the house, which tells me Kristen has some restraint at least!), nice shape, great skin, she's gorgeous :-)

It's really funny & kind of cute how Britney is slightly testing the waters with Lane & others, trying to see if she can find someone to talk to the way she talked with Monet. She wants someone to talk crap about the other houseguests with soo badly. She tried it out with Lane the other night when talking to him about her Hayden/Kristen twins theory: "I think that's why they picked such an unflattering picture of her, because they probably looked so much alike in the other pictures of her that they picked that one"... sort of a Britney-lite toned down remark. Then she kind of looks over at Lane to see if he's going to catch on, and he just goes "Yeah, that's not the best picture of her" or something.

She also asked a couple of the guys something like "What's the worst part about this for you?", fishing for something or other, and got some generic answer from Hayden :disappointed: . So she pushes it further & says "So Hayden, you enjoy watching Rachel & Brendon cuddle and kiss?" ^_^ I just think it's funny how she's tentatively reaching out for a new gossip buddy; I think she might :furious3: if she doesn't find any takers soon!

:queen::pooh:

It appears that Brit and Rach are the best of friends now. I saw them on the outdoor bed together and they're always making girly-girly friend conversation now.

It's the little things in life that bring the gals together in the bb house and in this case it's their new jealousy/hatred of Kristen.

Meow, Meow!

It appears that Brit and Rach are the best of friends now. I saw them on the outdoor bed together and they're always making girly-girly friend conversation now.

It's the little things in life that bring the gals together in the bb house and in this case it's their new jealousy/hatred of Kristen.

Meow, Meow!

:)

Brit is the prettiest by a long shot...but yes Kristen's body is incredible

also...I saw Brit's cute little dance last night

most adorable thing ever

-Kyo

I agree, Britney is by far the best looking girl in the house. But Kristen has a great body for sure.

To be fair, while I agree with you that Britney is the prettiest girl in the house, no one in the house can compete with Kristin's body. She's not thin either. She's VERY athletic and toned. There's a big difference. A skinny runway model type will have arms that look like twigs. A girl like Kristin, if you look at her arms and legs, has definition and muscles. Kristin has a perfect 10 body though I've gotta take off 1 point for fake boobs because fake boobs are LAME.

Okay if you say so. I'm not a guy so I don't check out other girls' bodies. I'm sure she does. Something IS up with her eyes, though. They're weird. They don't look like they belong to her face.

I just think Britney has a prettier face and is more real for sure which probably makes her more attractive to most guys in the long run.

I think she's falling all over herself to get Hayden's attention. Remember she thinks Kristen and hayden are twins so she thinks he's there for the taking. :animated_rotfl:

I thought she was engaged? Course I wouldn't put it past her just to prove to Miss Spiderwoman that she can get her man to flirt with her right in front of her.

Archived