Live Show 7/22

Evicted  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be evicted tonight?

The only good thing about keeping Rachel or Brendan would be to sit next to them in the end. I can't see anyone giving them the win.

This is only the beginning of week three. I think the only way either one will make it far is if the other gets the boot early in the game. I can see the HGs attitudes towards either of them totally changing once one of them is forced to play without their other half. Rachel has already done some branching out on her own with Kristen and even left an opening for Britney - of all people - to be a future ally.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you imagine just them in the house last three day??? puke!!!!

You know when I really hate them, when they are lying on the bed and he holds her face in his hands and tells her how wonderful she is. He looks like he has tears in his eyes. I have never in my whole life have wanted to bitch slap a man like I want to slap him.

feeds on!

The Shmoopers, please don't make me type shmoopettes. I'm having a hard time as it is. Must be some sort of brain block.

No No don't bother typing. Just cut and paste like I do!

shmoopettes

see? it seems like I'm brilliant but I'm just copying!

Rachel on the bed with Matt. They are talking. Who's kissing ass now?

The Shmoopers, please don't make me type shmoopettes. I'm having a hard time as it is. Must be some sort of brain block.

No No don't bother typing. Just cut and paste like I do!

shmoopettes

see? it seems like I'm brilliant but I'm just copying!

lol

Rachel mentioned that she made the whole thing up in the DR. It was a stupid lie, and she only used it to find out where Kristen stood because why would Kristen really tell her anything? Then she called a house meeting to expose Matt for putting himself up as a pawn (after the dramatic patio meeting between Kristen, Britney, Monet, and Rachel) and take herself off the firing pot view while trying to throw him on it.

Yeah I know, gingersnaps had just asked if we had known about the lie before tonight's show, & I was saying I didn't think we'd known beforehand, that beforehand, & tried to recap what had been said about it. I don't think they questioned her enough, & it's possible it may come up in the coming week now that she's not HOH.

what if they are sitting next to eachother?

Then this truly is the dumbest cast ever.

From the looks of them so far they are not as smart as they are supposed to be.

Britney and Monet talked about working when they get home. Britney suggested I think Starbucks. Starbucks is great if you're the owner I can't see an employee making $50,000 and $100,000 a year pouring coffee.

Yeah I know, gingersnaps had just asked if we had known about the lie before tonight's show, & I was saying I didn't think we'd known beforehand, that beforehand, & tried to recap what had been said about it. I don't think they questioned her enough, & it's possible it may come up in the coming week now that she's not HOH.

Yeah. But she will do whatever she can to place the blame on Matt (if he's not HOH), and I think she actually did a pretty good job putting a target on his back. Matt is such a leech.

Haha, Matt just called her out saying part of the "deal" was her not mentioning that offered himself as the pawn and she didn't hold up her end of the deal. This is awesome!! :animated_bouncy:

You know when I really hate them, when they are lying on the bed and he holds her face in his hands and tells her how wonderful she is. He looks like he has tears in his eyes. I have never in my whole life have wanted to bitch slap a man like I want to slap him.

Could not agree more.

Haha, Matt just called her out saying part of the "deal" was her not mentioning that offered himself as the pawn and she didn't hold up her end of the deal. This is awesome!! animated_bouncy.gif

get her Matt...make her cry!!

Okay guys, thanks BIG thanks for keeping me posted with no live feeds. Gotta walk the dog, he needs to make a shmoochie, 1 & 2. Great fun here tonite. And I'm off.....

Matt is telling Rachel he doesn't hold anything against her.

Matt: "I'm playing no sides in this house."

Okay guys, thanks BIG thanks for keeping me posted with no live feeds. Gotta walk the dog, he needs to make a shmoochie, 1 & 2. Great fun here tonite. And I'm off.....

good night Shipp. Good night all! I've got work in the morning, so I got get some shmoopy sleep.

He just told her he doesn't even feel as though he and Ragan are in an alliance...it's too early for him to be in an alliance. He's not playing both sides, he has no allegiances so he's going to do what he thinks he needs to do but...he thinks Rachel and Brendan will be a vote for his wife in the jury house!

Dude...what are you doing perpetuating that story?! You are HOH and don't need to divulge this much to Rachel!

Matt is telling Rachel he doesn't hold anything against her.

Matt: "I'm playing no sides in this house."

good night Shipp. Good night all! I've got work in the morning, so I got get some shmoopy sleep.

Nighty night to ya'll. Schmoopy dream of schmoopy treats!

Matt is telling Rachel: The house will be mad at me if I don';t put yuou guys up and I have no alliances but I don't want people mad at me.

Rachel is crying now. lol

Rachel asks Matt: So you think the whole house would have put us up. He says No, Not kathy. so she says I dont think Ragan would and he tells her that Ragan would have put one of you up (ragan said Brendon). so, Matt is throwing Ragan under the bus now. Now he's telling Rachel that Cathy and Andrew are going up.

Rachel: "Why do you think everyone wants me out so much" I say because you are annoying as all out, that's why.

Matt: You guys (Rach & Bren) psychologically stand out, that's why.

My take on this: Matt is really playing for himself and eventually he's going to get rid of Brigade.

I can't stand Matt right now and I wish he didn't get HOH this week because it's a freakin waste and Brendon and Rachel are staying.

My feeds are repeating the same 5 sentences over and over about 20 times. yikes

Same happened to me on camera 2 with Matt and Rachel. Flipped over to 3 which is fine...BBAD in a couple minutes. :animated_bouncy: I can give the hot laptop a break, lol.

Archived