Finale' LIVE Show! 9/15

ldywldkat

If Jordo takes Nat and it's a 4-3 vote... it will be America that was deciding vote... imo.

she never had america vote so for me that isnt the deciding vote

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you think that Kevin is really going to take Jordan? I am so nervous for Jordan. I am at work and want to be home with my rear planted on my couch in front of the TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, I'm not certain he will take Jordan at all.

Do you think that Kevin is really going to take Jordan? I am so nervous for Jordan. I am at work and want to be home with my rear planted on my couch in front of the TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont think he will if he does imo he is an idiot. he gives away natalie vote and ensure jordan wins bb. if he loses jordan vote by booting her he still has a fighting chance to win over natalie .

I'm also at work and couldnt dvr the show so im following here...go jordan!!

Here is the East Coast Feed

http://watch.videobrother.com/

Thank you! I thought I saved it but nope.

Is it time yet!!!??? Is it time yet!!!??? Is it time yet!!!??? Is it time yet!!!??? Is it time yet!!!??? Is it time yet!!!??? Is it time yet!!!??? Is it time yet!!!??? Is it time yet!!!??? Is it time yet!!!??? Is it time yet!!!??? Is it time yet!!!??? Is it time yet!!!??? Is it time yet!!!??? Is it time yet!!!???

thsnapoutofit.gif

LMAO I gotta save that smilie!

Here is the bottom line...

Unless it is a kevin/gnat F2, most likely Jordan will WIN!!! :lipsrsealed2:

Both kevin and gnat can THANK Chima for most likely costing them 500 grand... Chima IMHO would have never voted for jordan to WIN BB11 , America WILL vote jordan to WIN, that is a 2 vote swing right there, and makes it possible for jordan to win against both kevin and gnat!!!

my question is ,when nat gets evicted will she replace marcellus as the player with the stupidest move(jumping down and letting kevin win round 1 of hoh) ?

you cant replace marcellus

him not using veto on himself cant be match

that is as dumb as they get in bb

natalie would probably have lost to kevin anyway

she should be more upset that she let jordan beat her convincingly in part 2

btw why the rush to replace marcellus

9 eastern

I like not knowing ... or having a strong feeling about who would take who....

AND.... who would win against who. Makes tonites show waaaay more exciting.

I'm just hoping Nat isn't in F2 ... and if she is - that she doesn't win by some nasty twist of fate.

I'm also betting the HGs are all really super nervous since sooo much stuff will happen during this live 2 hour show.

(lol I hope they let them have a bathroom break between the 2 hours)

Less than an hour to go here..... OMG it's actually the END

Archived