Renny - Week 9

Jem

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ginger, the only "Hail, Mary" pass Jerry could make was tell Dan and Memphis..."I hope you two guys vote whoever you want gone...that could be two more jury votes for me." Better still, Jerry should tell them separately, pit one against the other!

You know I wouldn't mind it happening that way, but Renny pisses me off. She insists that Jerry is the bad guy in this and I don't see it.

She keeps insisting that Jerry should have nom'd them both (I agree) but Skreesha was also a threat to him too. So, she thinks there is some conspiracy going on with Jerry.

They still haven't figured out that it must have been something Memphis said to Jerry that didn't get him nom'd. Stupidity and she deserves to go.

With Jerry in F3, I hope he does get F2 and beat any of the others at this point! I also hope Jerry can spend the big money on himself and his wife. His kids are all grown up and probably don't want or need their dad's help. JMHO.

I suspect that in order to win favor in the jury house with April/Ollie/Michelle, Jerry will vote out Keesha should there be a tie of any kind. He was probably told as the evictees went out the door to GET her.

Hey, he's talkin' to himself in the HoH room....hmmm, plan of attack...if I vote out Keesha maybe April will let me have another go at those tatas....

I would love to get on the wishing & hoping train..........but, there's no way that Jerry (of all people) would split up Dan/Memphis..............what I would love to see is that whatever happens next week, it puts Dan in a position to vote out Memphis...........and that he does it...........it will show him as being the equal, opportunity f***** that he is.

He's good for this game, I give him that...............as far as going back to the rest of his life as he knew it, not so sure.

Wonder if Memphis would vote Dan the little money if Dan/Jerry are F2? At least Keesha can finally get her "moment" with Memphis, although Memphis doesn't act like he has any sex drive. Dan is another story. Why would he choose to sleep in the Doomed Room ... to be lone to..errr...satisfy himself???? Marty may be waiting for him in there in her bat girl getup!!!LOL!!!

She's just got this innocent crush on the guy. He would be so petite in person it might freak out some girls. Dan is charming but a bit annoying. And I'm convinced the guy is still a virgin. He covers his head up like a 10 year old would everytime the other HGs are talking about sex. I used to do that sort of thing when my older male cousins and brother would do locker room talk too, but I was 11...not 25!!! We would all have to share this one big room in my grandmother's house. At least we had our own beds!!!

I think he does all of that because of his job...........Dan's like a lot of teacher's I know...........present themselves in the classroom in one way but are totally different outside of it..................it's been so apparent he is not "himself", except for wearing the same clothes (security)........

"I'm wondering how they'll survive the next few weeks without Renny cooking for them!"

Jerry will be grateful for anything that isn't slop. :stirthepot:

Keisha has a racket with the SR munchies? :cookie:

That leaves Dan and Memphis.

Perhaps they can ask Renny if she'd cook them three week's worth of suppers they can freeze and nuke after she's gone. :cheers:

(That'd make them reeeeeeeally popular.) :bash:

HEEK!

Dan makes turkey meat loaf. Hope they get their fill of that!!! Hope Renny stops cooking at SH!!! She won't be stressed there and doesn't owe that bunch of vipers anything!

Dan and Memphis F2 is boring. Keesha and Jerry would be better!

It just occurred to me that Dan could have a lot of the same clothes. I used to buy like these certain pairs of gray jeans that fit me just right. I'd have at least 4 or 5 pair. But maybe I am being optimistic about Dan!

Don't forget they have the grill. I do get the impression that they guys know how to cook if they want. Sometimes I think they would rather just make a sandwich.

I remember at the beginning of the season when Angie wanted to cook meals there was a clash with Renny and some of the other's that wanted her out of the kitchen. Renny would give her the nastiest looks and roll her eyes. Angie had said she loves to cook but I think Renny won the war to claim the kitchen.

I think the guys will be more than capable of fending for themselves in the kitchen. Renny cooks because she loves to cook and finds it calming. I don't think she would stop cooking for the guys, even tho she knows she is on the way out. It just isn't Renny. It's one of the reasons everyone likes her so much.

Did anyone catch Renny trying to teach Jerry some manners last night during concentration. Jerry kept saying give me that card, Renny kept saying, don't you mean please? Went right over his head, he must of done it three times. :animated_rotfl:

I don't think I understand the decision to vote out Renny. Wouldn't Dan and Memphis have an easier time dominating HoH and PoV against Renny and Jerry?

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name