Libra - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She would be stupid to give away that 1,000. And, I don't think Libra is stupid.

The only situation I could see her giving it away is a deal with Michelle. Libra could tell her that if the vote is 3 - 3 and she breaks the tie in her favor. She would give her the 1,000. And, even then... only after she breaks the tie.

I want the babies mamma with all the drama to win POV. WOuld be frikkin great! The drama would be amazing and well damnit it makes for great TV and even better posting on this board! I really hope she wins this POV even though she won't APRILs going to but I could hope for the drama

i sort of want her to win pov -dont think she will...but i really just want her to leave. she was blamed for EVERYTHING in the world last night-basically shes apparently responsible for the titanic, the lindbergh kidnapping and the y2k virus. jerry calls her an orangutan. ollie says shes too dark and he wants to stick watermelons up her nose. i really want michelle called out on the banner. i just think the level of cruelty is pretty sick in that house to libra...except from renny, memphis, and dan.

yup. i see the dislikable stuff she's done. it's just the piling on i really couldn't take-especially given who it's coming from. i'm fine with what anyone on the board says about anyone...that's what the board is for. lots of Big hypocrites in the bb house.

They have all said things about each other and gotten blamed for things they didn't do. Libra is NOT a victim.

Jerry said Dan needs to burn in hell

Jerry called Renny a orangutan.

Libra has lied and and called people many names. It is just a circle of dysfunction. They have all been trashed.

Libra is where she wants to be..... away from her raising her children.

i get it. and i don't care who knocks her on here. i know the game isn't fair...it just seems so piling on and gang mentality...i was just venting that it bothered me a lot personally...i know i'm not speaking for anyone else. i think the banner[lie] gives them license to kill. i just feel bad. i'm hormonal.

jerry calls her an orangutan

Jerry called Renny a orangutan.

Who did he call an orangutan? One says Libra, One says Renny.

No way am I sticking up for Jerry, but you can thank the very people you think he's disrespecting for him being the way he is.

I truly believe they molded this guy, week one when they all went stomping into his room and bullied him into changing his vote.

i hearrd him call libra that...but maybe he used it more than once...as a term of endearment. i was trying to root for 'colonel' initially, but i do blame him for his own behavior...and i often think lately that he needs to grow up. just my opinion.

I think it was last night talking about I thought Renny the way she struts around like an orangutan with red lipstick. I posted about it but he could have been talking about Libra.

I think that she is getting the brunt of hostility because she is a black female. I don't think people are racist, but I think because she is black all of her faults are not washed away as easily as some one like Michelle or Keesha, and one of my biggest pet peeves is when some one say that it is not racial, then what it? :rolleyes:

Ummm...HOllie is black too, yet he seems to get along fine in the house.

Brian/ white = hated

Jessie/white = really hated

Angie/asian = isolated and treated not so nicely

^^^nothing to do with race.

It's just her turn to get some back of what she's given throughout the game...I don't think it has anything to do with color.

I don't think its racial, though some of Jerry's comments could definately be taken that way. I think Libra thought she was in charge and that played right into other people's game.

My thought is that they originally kowtowed to her and let her run things in their little group so when the numbers dwindled, they had a target to hide behind. Who better than the presumed leader? She came in playing the game hard and for some reason that's a huge no-no in the BB house.

Plus the fact that she was openly manipulating people and is loud and brash, not good game strategy on her part.

I would love to see her stay and she has to win POV to do that. Bring on the BB drama.

I agree. I don't think it has anything to do with being a black female. If anything, Libra herself brought the "black female" into play when she said she did not want to be portrayed as a "raging black female" (I know those aren't the exact words but I don't want to try and go look them up). She did. She has been yelling and screaming since she got in the BB house. She portrayed it perfectly and I didn't even know the term before seeing her in action.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name