Howard - Week 5 - Evicted (Aug. 1)

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

I think Howard is going to be making a major "speech" tomorrow night.

He keeps saying he wants to self-evict! He just might be the first to actually do it!

That would actually be interesting from the standpoint of what would happen legally.

Allegedly you lose all the stipend money, etc.to that point, but I could see some serious backlash from that after-the-fact and it would seriously hurt the Big Brother game (not that it doesn't need a face lift and some shaking up). There have been several HG's expelled over the years and, other than Willie, I never heard if they were paid hush money or not. I suspect Howard would be paid off quietly like they did with Willie if he were to DOR or Self-Evict just do to the situation in the house!

Thanks Marty he looks good except for the doorag! I know that holds the waves!!!

He better not self evict!

He won't but I would not mind if he called out some people in a nice respectful way.

They edited the word "white-trash" our of my post....next time they will edit the word "dumb-blond".

We gotta use encoded slanguage form now on out so the grafted can't grip it.

I sure hop Howard gets on another show with a better format.

When this season began, Howard & Candice were my favorites. But as the weeks wore on, Howard's appallingly inept social play, surprisingly bad physical play, ridiculously poor logical skills and penchant for speaking in partial sentences and contorted metaphors just wore me out...

But then... His behavior the night of the bed flipping incident brought me back into his camp. It seems odd to me to be proud of a person on a reality tv show... a person that I've never met and will never meet... would make me proud for him... but he did. He was a beacon of maturity and balance in a storm of mean-spirited childishness. Although I had no real right to be proud, I was... I was very proud of him.

Unfortunately, in the days that followed his very warm & gently strong protection of Candace he reverted back into the same old Howard... No social game to speak of... No physical game at all... His nearly nonexistent communications skills... No one really understands a thing he says although apparently he believes his words are deeply insightful and eminently logical... If he'd finish a sentence and drop the twisted metaphors maybe we might find an insightful and interesting thought of his... but so far... no such luck...

His complete failure to get into the game in any real way is a mystery to me. Annoyingly, as he takes a posture of superiority in moral character by way of his repeated nonsense about his refusal to stoop to the necessary level of game play in order to win $500,000, he alienates is best ally, convinces his foes of his need to exit and confounds those watching this fiasco... I ask myself.. How could I have been so wrong about this guy in the beginning of the season?

I do give him credit for listening to Candice... she's an insanely pedantic brat convinced of her victim-hood and fiercely protective of her sense of entitlement. Aaryn's cruel attacks on her, gave her all she needed to spin up her woe-is-me machine and be the wonderful victim she incessantly tells Howard that she is... Howard should run from this loon as fast and far-away as he can. He really should be campaigning for her to be evicted... I'm praying for a double eviction or a fast forward... they both need to go... and go very very soon.

Unlike most seasons, this season has been one where I haven't been able to find a favorite that I could stick with, but that also highlights one of the reasons that I have followed BB for all these years... my first impressions and personal biases fall away as I learn who these people really are... Case in point... Howard and Candice were my preseason favorites and now I look forward to their evictions.

Monk

I think Howard is going to be making a major "speech" tomorrow night.

He keeps saying he wants to self-evict! He just might be the first to actually do it!

That would actually be interesting from the standpoint of what would happen legally.

Allegedly you lose all the stipend money, etc.to that point, but I could see some serious backlash from that after-the-fact and it would seriously hurt the Big Brother game (not that it doesn't need a face lift and some shaking up). There have been several HG's expelled over the years and, other than Willie, I never heard if they were paid hush money or not. I suspect Howard would be paid off quietly like they did with Willie if he were to DOR or Self-Evict just do to the situation in the house!

I doubt CBS would pay Howie jack if he is that stupid.:D

That's weird Howard is in the kitchen And no one has said hello nothing to him! The plague!!!! Hate is such a strong word But she's coming close to it! McStinky and judd are standing by her Like they are her bodyguards! He needs to see his stinky tail down Him and Judd!

anyone dreading howard pled for life speech tomorrow on eviction night :animated_bouncy:

What a disgusting display.

The demographics of this show are so lopsided that it's not even funny.

This season they started knocking off the Alpha-males from the start while the gay, fat, effeminate and whipped males hid behind the Alpha females skirts like mammas-boys.

A muscular dark-skinned male in a house by himself with a bunch of cowardly bigots who Pillow-talk about his penis and view him as some insidious threat despite him never winning a single competition or having an alliance in the game? See ya!

What a bunch of gutless and nutless males they cast this season, Howard never had a chance once Nick and Jermey got evicted, the estrogen levels in that house are too high for any man except Andy to be able to thrive and survive.

What a disgusting display.

The demographics of this show are so lopsided that it's not even funny.

This season they started knocking off the Alpha-males from the start while the gay, fat, effeminate and whipped males hid behind the Alpha females skirts like mammas-boys.

A muscular dark-skinned male in a house by himself with a bunch of cowardly bigots who Pillow-talk about his penis and view him as some insidious threat despite him never winning a single competition or having an alliance in the game? See ya!

What a bunch of gutless and nutless males they cast this season, Howard never had a chance once Nick and Jermey got evicted, the estrogen levels in that house are too high for any man except Andy to be able to thrive and survive.

I totally agree. You nailed it perfectly.

I think I would like Howard as a person outside the house but he sucked as a BB player. He didn't step up and play the game.

It is nobody's fault but Howard's that he is going home.

If Howard sucked as a player, then what does that make Andy and McCrae?

safe :animated_bouncy: