Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Rachel - BB13 Winner!

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
Posted Image

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts
:party_smilie: :party_smilie: :party_smilie: :party_smilie:

Nikki2005

Nikki2005

• Pip
  • 477 posts
As a long time Rachel fan I just wanted to say CONGRATS RACH!!!!!!! :party_smilie: :party_smilie: :party_smilie: :party_smilie: :party_smilie: :party_smilie: :party_smilie: :party_smilie:

1realitymom

1realitymom

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 473 posts
HELLS YEAH!!!!!! Congratulations Rachel :smitten:

Haven't been this excited about the winner of BB since Jordan won her season! AWESOME!!

As for Dani--Pot Meet Kettle at this Bitter 'party of 1'

:party_smilie: :figment: :hurray: :dance2: :r2d2: :clap: :party_smilie:

KyTallgirl

KyTallgirl

• Pip
  • 205 posts
I'm so glad she won it; she really did deserve it. I would have been heartbroken if Porcha had won. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it Dani, Kalia and Adam (the biggest dufus I believe I have ever seen on BB)!

Nikki2005

Nikki2005

• Pip
  • 477 posts

I'm so glad she won it; she really did deserve it. I would have been heartbroken if Porcha had won. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it Dani, Kalia and Adam (the biggest dufus I believe I have ever seen on BB)!

So true!!

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts
I liked Rachel last season, this season when her and Brendon first went into the house, she really annoyed me......NOW I'm soooooooooooooo glad she won it :party_smilie: :party_smilie:

arrowhead

arrowhead

• Pip
  • 4,229 posts
Porsche proved she is a bimbo :animated_rotfl: and I really could not believe that both missed that question about Jeff enjoying the summer :animated_rotfl:
Rachel deserved the win ! Congrats Big Red :party_smilie: :party_smilie: :party_smilie: :party_smilie: :party_smilie: :party_smilie: :party_smilie:

scooterdog

scooterdog

• Pip
  • 10 posts
Congratulations Rachel!!! You proved yourself to be a great competitor. Once again congratulations on winning & making this season well worth watching.

neuro2be82OU

neuro2be82OU

• Pip
  • 477 posts
Definetly deserved the win, nice to know some ppl in the house make their votes based on gameplay and not personal vendetta, might wanna give that lesson to some of the nutjob viewers outside the house :animated_rotfl: That said, hope you have a happy life, enjoy your 500K, and i hope i never see you or any other has-been on BB ever again.

CasperSabe

CasperSabe

• Pip
  • 2,326 posts
CBS: Brenchel wedding special, make it happen! ;)

Ahahaha.

Never going to happen.

But now at least her and Brendon can have a nice wedding, and a nice down payment on a house for when they start their life together.

I know some people don't like them together, but I think they have their endearing moments. When he cast his vote for her, my mom and I both said awwww, with what he said. I love how excited he was every time he realized Rachel was one step closer to winning. His faith and loyalty and his trust in her was wonderful to see.

They are a different type of couple than Jeff and Jordan, but in my mind no less sweet. Then again I am a sap, and for me seeing anyone truly in love is wonderful.

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,235 posts
Agree. He is very loyal to Rachel. I wish them well.

Methos

Methos

• Pip
  • 661 posts
I didn't really like Rachel her first time around and I have to admit that I rolled my eyes when I saw her show up this season. She did grow on me somewhat this season although I am still not a fan...BUT....Good game play is good game play. She played hard, made good adjustments, and won challenges when she needed to win them. She was definitely a deserving winner. A hat tip and sincere congratulations to her. It is good to see someone win who fights for it.

LenRay

LenRay

• Pip
  • 6,125 posts
rachel deserved it. I'm pleasantly surprised I thought some of those Dani worshippers might screw the vote against her. Couldn't believe it when Dani in Jury said "Rachel was a floater the whole game..." Dani...Earth to Dani...

smassadi

smassadi

• Pip
  • 3,229 posts

HELLS YEAH!!!!!! Congratulations Rachel :smitten:

Haven't been this excited about the winner of BB since Jordan won her season! AWESOME!!

As for Dani--Pot Meet Kettle at this Bitter 'party of 1'

:party_smilie: :figment: :hurray: :dance2: :r2d2: :clap: :party_smilie:

:hurray:

GreatSaltLuke

GreatSaltLuke

• Pip
  • 1,135 posts
I'm so happy for Rachel! She may not be the best winner of all time but I believe she had the toughest road of any BB winner! She put her heart and soul into this game and deserves every penny! And thank you Shelly for voting based on gameplay instead being a pathetic, bitter hypocrite like Adam!

Methos

Methos

• Pip
  • 661 posts

I'm so happy for Rachel! She may not be the best winner of all time but I believe she had the toughest road of any BB winner! She put her heart and soul into this game and deserves every penny! And thank you Shelly for voting based on gameplay instead being a pathetic, bitter hypocrite like Adam!

I think she probably displayed the most passion for the game of anyone I have seen in recent memory. She went all out and it paid off for her.

homehearties

homehearties

• Pip
  • 161 posts
YAY Rachel YAY Rachel YAY YAY YAY Rachel!! :animated_bouncy: :maleficent: :cheshire: :figment: :hurray: :dance2: :ghost: :r2d2: :clap: :box:

JFetch

JFetch

Live Feed Updater/Capper

• Pip
  • 2,162 posts
Nobody deserved it more than Rachel. She played her butt off. I was worried when she picked Porsche instead of Adam at the end. Also, Danielle is a sad, petty, girl.

megamoviejohn

megamoviejohn

• Pip
  • 418 posts
Couldn't be happier. Finally somebody won i wanted. Rachel!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users