Sign in to follow this  
CeCiMom

Live Feed and BB AfterDark - 8/26

Shockerrrr... I predict a Rachel/Jordan nomination today. ;)

Def. Adam should win POV and get one of girl's off...surely Shelly would be put up and have two votes against her.

Adam can't win anything and if he did he would do what the majority of the house would want, which is to get Rachel out. He is the biggest sheep this show has ever seen, disappointed in his game.

the newbies have officially presented Adam with the idea of being nominated with Rachel... he voiced his objections, saying if you want to be sure Rachel or Jordan goes this week, you have to nominate them both... but he deferred to Porsche as HOH... so...

I'm pulling for Jordan to win POV and take Rachel off the block to expose this nomination as one of the dumbest moves to backfire on a group of HGS ever! lol

Shockerrrr... I predict a Rachel/Jordan nomination today. ;)

Porche is saying rachel and Adam---I hope so! :animated_bouncy:

I read that they said they want "useless" Jordan in the final 4 girls alliance if possible. They don't want to take Adam and they want Rachel gone.

Info from Sucks:

J wrote:

Im not sure where I heard it

but I believe the Vets are getting a flat $25,00 for the summer

Fiero(Porsche) just said the veterans got three times the stipend of the newbies .. so $750 x 3 per week

Regular HG = $750 a week x 11 = $8,250 stipend

Returning HG = $2250 x 11 = $24,750

So jeff had 15 more and jordan will probably get 25 more

I read that Porsche is hearing a lot of noise upsairs and she thinks it's PANDORA'S BOX :singer:

I read that Porsche is hearing a lot of noise upsairs and she thinks it's PANDORA'S BOX :singer:

Porsche porsche, lolol, if it is I'd be willing to bet it will not be in her or the covens favor, Groder doesn't roll like that,lololol

Porsche porsche, lolol, if it is I'd be willing to bet it will not be in her or the covens favor, Groder doesn't roll like that,lololol

Trade her for jeff!!! But not for a day! :animated_bouncy:

Although if it was even one day it would do Jordan a lot of good!

Trade her for jeff!!! But not for a day! :animated_bouncy:

Although if it was even one day it would do Jordan a lot of good!

I wonder if he came back would he yell I"m back Bitches!!!

Oh my god--these three are talking about Dani like she was the second coming. I would love for Adam to find out that they have no intention of taking him to final 4. I don't think Kalia has shut her mouth in the last hour. They are acting like they are the best players in BB ever. Portia thinks she will rule comps now.

Oh my god--these three are talking about Dani like she was the second coming. I would love for Adam to find out that they have no intention of taking him to final 4. I don't think Kalia has shut her mouth in the last hour. They are acting like they are the best players in BB ever. Portia thinks she will rule comps now.

I think she will too. She's always been near the top. With Jeff and Dani gone, she's a prime threat to win-out.

It's like when Jessie left BB11. The girls sat around the kitchen table balling their eyes out. It was gross then and it's gross now.

I wonder if he came back would he yell I"m back Bitches!!!

I certainly hope so!!! :animated_rotfl:

Dani, the loser is out! What is wrong with those girls? Shelly didn't even like her!

Just like Harry Potter defeated Voldermort, we too shall have a champion! Jordan the lion-hearted! :heart2:

keep fighting girl :rockon:

I am going to go crazy watching these 4. I would always switch the feeds if they were on now I am stuck with them. BB needs to find a way to keep floaters and idiots from making it so far. They are not entertaining at all!!!

Don't worry.....this is all pre-meditated. Next week the power will flip and create "new drama". Happens all the time. There is no way both Jordan and Rach will go home and the other 4 make it to the end. No one would care who won at that point and no one would watch. Don't worry. power shift again next week ;-)

Don't worry.....this is all pre-meditated. Next week the power will flip and create "new drama". Happens all the time. There is no way both Jordan and Rach will go home and the other 4 make it to the end. No one would care who won at that point and no one would watch. Don't worry. power shift again next week ;-)

OK I'm optimistic again!!!! :maleficent:

Sadly I know that Jordan and Rachel pretty much don't have a chance so now I'm just pulling for Adam.

Rachel bashing by the coven plus Adam. SHOCKER :animated_shocking:

Whoa....something is up with the nominations. Porsche reading from a card about nominations and J/R talking about this means both of them could be safe. WTF????

Rachel saying this is the biggest twist of the game. Something about playing in duos during the POV.

Whoa....something is up with the nominations. Porsche reading from a card about nominations and J/R talking about this means both of them could be safe. WTF????

They are talking about playing duos. Is this just speculation?

They are talking about playing duos. Is this just speculation?

No, Porsche was reading from a card when the feeds returned. Jordan said something about Pandora's Box, not sure if there was one or not.