Rachel - Week 2

That's the thing though.

Jeff and Jordon and Dani and Rachel and Brenden ALL decided to break up the duo of Cassie and Dom. All of them, every last one. SO why it all gets pinned on just Rachel and just her being jealous I have never understood.

You guys have to remember that Rachel had both Danielle and Porsche in her ear telling her that Cassie was going to come after her and Brenden, that she wasn't to be trusted, with Dani telling Rachel she had control over Dom, that if they broke up Cassie and Dom they could bring Dom over to their side, where as Rachel knew that Cassie didn't like her and would never work with her -- that she would side with Jeff and Jordon over her and Brenden every time.

She felt like Jeff and Jordon were making decesions that only benefited them -- and not the rest of the vetran alliance, because Cassie and Shelly worship Jeff and Jordon.

So that's why they wanted to keep Dom, and why they were against Cassie.

Well that may be true but what should have happened is Danielle should have went to Jeff and Jordon and said look I want to work with Dominic and he will work with me which means he will work with all of us and I want to keep him. If that had happened then I am sure that Jeff and Jordon would have put up Cassie and Shelly to begin with but for Rachel to say that Cassie is a stronger player than Dominic is bs because Dominic admitted to Jeff and Jordon that he was the one running the show for the new guys not Cassie but him. Cassie is not a floater as Rachel loves to call her she has not had a chance to play the game yet because the Vets have held all of the power. To be honest I think Dominic will put up Rachel in a heartbeat and Danielle when he has to I think this elimination will come back to haunt them all. Dominic is the stronger player and will probably beat them all.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 6Borders

The biggest problem with Rachel is she thinks she's all that and an HOH key and in reality she's dumb as a bucket of slop about how to play this game. She hasn't learned a thing from last year (I think Brendon has) and she headed right down the same road. As to people being in her ear, she believes and internalizes everything and makes it personal. She's also the worst and most nasty winner when Brenchel wins a comp and the worst loser ever.

I have to say I seriously admire the Rachel fans who are supporting her and think she is good TV because I can't see one thing entertaining about her!!

Okay, we are talking about a grown woman, who is educated, who throws temper tamtrums every time she gets mad. We are just watching her come unglued at the seams because she does not do well in an environment like Big Brother. I don't care who she was in there with her behavior would be the same. She will turn on everyone, believe me. If you think for one moment she has forgotten Jeff yelling at her or Jordan saying what she did, you are wrong. She has that stored in her crazy brain to use later for revenge. That is her motus operandi. I just wish it did not have to be the Rachel show. Every time she does something, production jumps all over it. And then there is Brendan who threatens everyone if Rachel is evicted he will come after them. He acts like someone is putting a contract out on her, for gods sake. I think is was a bad idea for them and who ever voted to bring them back this year. It has only been a few weeks, imagine when they both get even crazier. Sad....

I agree that Rachel isn't the only one that wanted Cassie out but disagree why she wants it done. I also think that Danielle has got a bit of the green eyed monster in her and wants Cassie out for the same reason Rachel does and I only see it as jealousy.

Rachel was wrong to try to get Jordan to go on slop when she couldn't win anyway. I can't stand Rachel again! :animated_shocking:

Jordan is getting/or is a bit hefty and could use two weeks of slop. With that said I do agree with what you are saying but Rachel is and always will be the "misery loves company" type.

Fire crotch in the burning bush........good lord. The woman has absolutely no pride. Now on slop for 2 weeks (snickers). If things don't go her way tonight, and her and her other get themselves in a spot there will be tears, followed by anger, followed by more tears and everybody hates us. Yup, they do.

Picturing Jeff and Rachel the final 2 in the questions. Rachel begs Jeff.... let me have it Jeff so I can get off slop. Jeff laughs says are you crazy? Jeff wins and Rachael runs off to the crying bush on live TV. :giggle:

This is exactly what convinced me that she is jealous of Cassie.

The original plan was to get Keith out first, then Dom (since they said he was the other side's leader), and then Cassie.

Suddenly Rachel says Dom is good to keep and Cassie is the bigger threat because she can manipulate the guys to do what she wants (which she wasn't doing). That sounds like jealousy to me.

Oh I so agree it's the same pitiful mess as last year.. Rachel has no game play because once she see's another woman who MIGHT use her tatics .. they have to go .. forget what they may or may not bring to the game the female threat has to go .. I will be glad when she's gone already she's already threatning .. "if you put us up we're coming after you "" .fricking play the game already" geeze animated_shocking.gif

Archived