Kristen - Week 4 (Nominee)

CeCiMom

A boob job, nose job and butt implants are definitely not the signs of an insecure person.

:rolleyes:

This whiny little self righteous hoe-bag can't leave fast enough for me. Her comments about how she "doesn't deserve to leave" just make me want to slap her...as though she is more deserving to be there than any of the others...arrogance. She hasn't done anything in the game to date to deserve to be there aside from the midnight rendezvous with Hayden. She's right on par with Kathy as far as "playing the game" imo.

I do not know about a nose job or butt implants and Kristen works out a good deal so I think her figure is shaped by that exercise IMO. But yea I agree on the boobs though but they are not oversized for her tight body like RED Hog's massive twins. :animated_bouncy::animated_bouncy:

An insecure girl would not have told Rachel she does not accept her apology . Kristen spoke her mind and I bet she will be just fine.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kristen ain't insecure at all . Rachel is the one that has that quality ;)

Sure Rachel is insecure, but that doesn't mean that Kristen is not insecure as well.

If you don't think she's insecure, then you have to believe that all other girls are jealous of her as she claims. Otherwise, why would she think that if she were not insecure and have no other reason for girls not liking her.

Kristen has nothing for girls her age to be jealous of. Her body is not that great, she has a high waistline which is why it looks like her pants are underneath her tits. She's cross-eyed. Has a terrible and grating voice. Her fake Valley Girl accent is annoying. She's attractive, but she's no raving beauty. She had to get a nose job, a boob job and probably a butt job.

In my opinion, instead of confidence, she displays arrogance and superiority to hide her insecurities.

I don't feel sorry that she's leaving either. I don't think she would have done anything profound if she did stay. All of them wind up running with their tails between their legs when it comes to rachel. I know most people didn't care for Monet but Kristen's parting words to Monet was that she didn't deserve to stay. Now, my parting words to Kristen is that SHE doesn't deserve to stay. So buh bye!

I can't wait to see who in the house actually has the balls to put up both Rachel and Brendon. It's become a mystery!

My thoughts exactly. That's the type of superior attitude I'm talking about coming from Kristen. For the record, I liked Monet. She didn't do anything to anyone. And, she certainly didn't deserve to have a mean good-bye message from Kristen.

Okay first, insecurity is not a quality. But, sure Rachel is insecure, but that doesn't mean that Kristen is not insecure as well.

If you don't think she's insecure, then you have to believe that all other girls are jealous of her as she claims. Otherwise, why would she think that if she were not insecure and have no other reason for girls not liking her.

Kristen has nothing for girls her age to be jealous of. Her body is not that great, she has a high waistline which is why it looks like her pants are underneath her tits. She's cross-eyed. Has a terrible and grating voice. Her fake Valley Girl accent is annoying. She's attractive, but she's no raving beauty.

In my opinion, instead of confidence, she displays arrogance and superiority to hide her insecurities.

My thoughts exactly. That's the type of superior attitude I'm talking about coming from Kristen. For the record, I liked Monet. She didn't do anything to anyone. And, she certainly didn't deserve to have a mean good-bye message from Kristen.

You are reading my mind today! GMTA

Okay first, insecurity is not a quality. But, sure Rachel is insecure, but that doesn't mean that Kristen is not insecure as well.

Why is insecurity not a quality ? Rachel is so much more insecure then Kristen because she constantly has to seek approval from others where Kristen is much more independent and confident in herself.

Why is insecurity not a quality ? Rachel is so much more insecure then Kristen because she constantly has to seek approval from others where Kristen is much more independent and confident in herself.

You're right. I thought about it and deleted it from my post. But, before I could do that someone else quoted me. LOL My point was that if it's a quality, it's a bad quality.

Anyway, this is not a competition of who is the most insecure. In my opinion, they are both insecure and show it in different ways. Some people are more adept at hiding their insecurities than others.

I don't think Rachel so much wants approval from people, but attention. If she wanted approval, she wouldn't be so outlandish in her behavior.

In my opinion, Kristen is not independent and confident. If she were, she would have played a better game and she wouldn't be crying like a baby now that she's on the block and going home. She certainly wouldn't have gotten wrapped up in a showmance that ruined her game and she wouldn't have been so anti-social and arrogant to the other women in the house.

:animated_wave: I can't wait for Kristen to stop going on about how much she deserves to be there! Please just leave Kristen!

LOL, me too.

Since I am a girl and only like men, I think that Kristen and I would likely be having a little bistro lunch with a couple of glasses of wine enjoying some manly attention. No seconds emerging from this quarter. My advice to Kristen would be to marry well and forget about BB and Boutiques unless you are shopping.

I don't think Rachel so much wants approval from people, but attention. If she wanted approval, she wouldn't be so outlandish in her behavior.

You just helped my argument saying she has to have attention because without the focus on her she cannot get the reinforcement that she is the main attraction in the room. And man is she loud when she goes about it :animated_rotfl:

I don't think it was an "attitude" Kristen had, who was she suppose to hang out? Rachel had Brendon and spent all her time with him, Monet and Brit were a twosome and Kathy went from person to person. So, though it may appear Kristen was snobby, I just don't think she was connecting with the other females and vice versa.

I do believe Rachel was jealous of her, not in that "I wish I was her" way, but in the way that females are just jealous of any other female getting attention. It's in Rachel's make up-she must always be the center of attention, or else!!!

If Rachel and Brendon didn't always have the power in the house, Britney would have gravitated toward Kristen more. Listen to Britney most of the time and it's Rachel she's mocking not Kristen. Britney is playing a good game and if she had sided with Kristen she probably would have been put up with her this week.

Kristen is not the only one who says she deserves to be there and doesn't want to leave. Monet said it constantly in the week she was put up and also said she couldn't leave the house due to financial reasons, but I must have been the only one who heard that.

In the end, Kristen will be going home and she needs to put on her big girl panties and get over it. Was it Andrew's fault, maybe not. I think Rachel wouldn't have rested until Kristen was gone.

This all comes down to Andrew's speech. If he hadn't made that speech, Kristen wouldn't be a sure thing. Everyone knows he was telling the truth. Nobody will admit it though. If they had admitted the relationship when it was said, there wouldn't have been a blow up after the HOH comp. The fact that Rachel knows they were lying to her face sealed Kristen's fate. She knew she couldn't trust them to keep that deal because of the showmance lie.

Nobody was jealous of her.

I don't think it was an "attitude" Kristen had, who was she suppose to hang out? Rachel had Brendon and spent all her time with him, Monet and Brit were a twosome and Kathy went from person to person. So, though it may appear Kristen was snobby, I just don't think she was connecting with the other females and vice versa.

I do believe Rachel was jealous of her, not in that "I wish I was her" way, but in the way that females are just jealous of any other female getting attention. It's in Rachel's make up-she must always be the center of attention, or else!!!

If Rachel and Brendon didn't always have the power in the house, Britney would have gravitated toward Kristen more. Listen to Britney most of the time and it's Rachel she's mocking not Kristen. Britney is playing a good game and if she had sided with Kristen she probably would have been put up with her this week.

Kristen is not the only one who says she deserves to be there and doesn't want to leave. Monet said it constantly in the week she was put up and also said she couldn't leave the house due to financial reasons, but I must have been the only one who heard that.

In the end, Kristen will be going home and she needs to put on her big girl panties and get over it. Was it Andrew's fault, maybe not. I think Rachel wouldn't have rested until Kristen was gone.

Good post.

I couldn't agree more.

This all comes down to Andrew's speech. If he hadn't made that speech, Kristen wouldn't be a sure thing. Everyone knows he was telling the truth. Nobody will admit it though. If they had admitted the relationship when it was said, there wouldn't have been a blow up after the HOH comp. The fact that Rachel knows they were lying to her face sealed Kristen's fate. She knew she couldn't trust them to keep that deal because of the showmance lie.

Nobody was jealous of her.

I guess if we are going to blame anyone then we should blame Matt for keeping the skank and her ho in the house in the first place.

Kristen never liked Britney or Monet. She also didn't like Rachel, although she sucked it up and acted nice to her on occasion. I don't recall how she was with Annie...although Kristen didn't speak much to anyone the first few weeks in the house, so I doubt she interacted with Annie.

She started off the game quiet and very anti-social...pretty much remained that way aside from a few people she let down her guard for (Hayden, Ragan and Kathy) ....other than that...did she really like anyone, try to get to know others or allow anyone to get to know her? I don't think so...she's just an anti-social and basically unfriendly person. Now...when the game doesn't go her way, she goes and sulks in her bed...been there for the past 2 days now. Bratty and a downer.

For the sake of this game...one needs to be out-going and social, and she sucks at being both of those. At least Rachel (if we're going to compare the 2), with all her hangups, is still a friendly, relatively positive, up-beat and out-going person, and imo, much more enjoyable and entertaining to watch than that bump-on-a-log that Kristen is.

Wow, my post must have got under some people's skin. lol

Rachel's been in the driver's seat the whole time, but we'll see how she acts next time when she's threatened. I didn't think she was all the happy and outgoing when she was put up week one.

But you know we all see things differently and I can't past Rachel's "look at me" ways. I think she's skanky, JMO.

Maybe once Kristen is gone, Rachel can take a break and just be quiet for awhile. Nah. If she goes on the block we'll see ballistic in new proportion.

Kristen. Except for the banging-loud contretemps with Andrew and subsequent call-out, I barely knew she was there. Especially not there enough to like or dislike her with any force. She seems okay to me, all in all. How she acts now is probably just out of frustration so not all that indicative of much. She has a long time to know that she is going so I hope she gets over it and moves on about it. I think that kristen will look back and be embarrassed about her thing with Hayden. I wish her well.

Kristen didn't know how to play the game you can't be the girl who gets along better with the guys in a house with girls like Rachel and Britney. Kristen could have made friends with them but she screwed that up when she stopped talking to Rachel when her hoh was over. She could have made friends with Britney when Monet got evicted and she didn't. When you're playing for a half million dollars you can be fake otherwise you're an idiot.

I guess if we are going to blame anyone then we should blame Matt for keeping the skank and her ho in the house in the first place.

EXACTLY!! Also agree that hag won't be happy till she's the only girl in the house. Ginger, you read my mind.

Question - Could that be herpes breaking out on her face? God only knows where her face has been. Careful girly man Brenda.

EXACTLY!! Also agree that hag won't be happy till she's the only girl in the house. Ginger, you read my mind.

Question - Could that be herpes breaking out on her face? God only knows where her face has been. Careful girly man Brenda.

Rachel should be more concerned about what STDs Brenda brings to the table. Hi, Shipp!

I can't help thinking the whole showmance is phony and a huge failure.

Archived