Chima

CeCiMom

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just cannot believe how childish they are being, I don't think I have ever seen this is all of the seasons of BB. I know Howie went off a little, but these girls are outrageous. I hope Jeff remains the cool cat he is.

Any chance the DR is telling them to cool it...and this is EXACTLY what was happening to Jeff/Jordan the first 3 weeks when they lost their friends...I don't understand how they don't see this...but I think Kevin does...Whatever...CHIMA SUCKS!!!

She will get a penalty vote at the very least if she stays on the block. According to the rules though, she should be kicked out for destruction of property.

My guess is that they are on the phone asking what to do.

They can't let a non sequestered HG back in. Chima is really screwing up their plans if she gets thrown out because of the double eviction coming up will have to go back to just a regular show.

Who the F*** does this stupid B**** think she is??? Completely defying BB regarding her mic and throwing it in the hot tub!!! SHE HAS TO GET A PENALTY VOTE!!! This is BS!!!

Not to mention that L/C/N are bogarting the golf game, so that NOBODY else can practice!!! Her sense of entitlement DISGUSTS me!!! I have hated Jessie the most all season and even last season, but this ugly a$$ wannabe human has now taken over as MY MOST HATED HG EVER!!!

CHIMA SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! :censored::furious3::angry:

Who the F*** does this stupid B**** think she is??? Completely defying BB regarding her mic and throwing it in the hot tub!!! SHE HAS TO GET A PENALTY VOTE!!! This is BS!!!

Not to mention that L/C/N are bogarting the golf game, so that NOBODY else can practice!!! Her sense of entitlement DISGUSTS me!!! I have hated Jessie the most all season and even last season, but this ugly a$$ wannabe human has now taken over MY MOST HATED HG EVER!!!

CHIMA SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! :censored::furious3::angry:

A-Fuggin-Men to that. She is a detestable human I won't say what I really want but this is bullshit what's going on

I wanna know what this woman has over Alison's head??? It's got to be something... Nobody else in the history of this show has gotten by with so much...

Going on an hour has the queen been mic-less. Im waiting for them to call her into the DR and chew her ass out. They are pathetic. Why should she win any sort of prize or get paid when she wont even allow production to continue... What a sore loser. Im all for her getting removed. Destruction of property. BB GET HER OUTTA HERE. Though I would like to see a amazing blow out tonight....

Since the three amigos wont let anyone else practice for the POV or use the washer. I say they blockage them from coming inside to pee or eat.... Yay!

I wanna know what this woman has over Alison's head??? It's got to be something... Nobody else in the history of this show has gotten by with so much...

The spirit of the show I always thought was anything goes but within reason.

I dont think the mic thing is a big deal but coupled with the other things they are doing kinda snowballs.

I think it takes a lot to get booted off this show.

Archived