Thursday, August 6th

CeCiMom

Better yet what is the DEAL with gnat and the beds... who died and left gnat in charge of allocating beds this season she has been doing this since day 1? does she think she is bed- ho, as well as the co-ho!!!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, she took it away from Jordan but...same thing. LOL!

yep, same diff,lol I love it that they are together, Jesse and Nasty are gonna dig a huge hole this week, specially Jesse, watch, I cannot wait!!!!

Better yet what is the DEAL with gnat and the beds... who died and left gnat in charge of allocating beds this season she has been doing this since day 1? does she think she is bed- ho, as well as the co-ho!!!

I was about to say the same thing, who made her the Queen of Beds. What a hag!!!!

The chihuahua's mouth is going a mile a minute talking to Jeff and Jordan saying trash about Michele and Lydia. She is the biggest piece of trash in the history of Big Brother.

Natalie go make Jessie a sandwich.

What really bugged me is she was telling Jeff & Jordon that whoever is the Wizard it would be really stupid to use it. Natalie said it would just piss off the HOH and everyone in the house. She thinks she is warning the Wizard that they better not do anything.

STFU

I cannot STAND to listen to these people eat.... I get that they can't take off the microphones but do they have to be so f*cking close to their mouths.... UGH it seriously makes me want to throw up!!!!!!!!!

And they eat all the damn time cause their is nothing else to do!!

It is so funny... Jeff is playing like he does not have the CDT soooo well! It is cracking me up! Gnat is completely convinced it is Michelle! (Unfortunately, Jordon is too!)

I saw Jeff slip up though. He said "At first I thought Ronnie had it, and then I thought you [Natalie] had it...I mean I still think that."

LOL I hope he just avoids talking about it before he REALLY slips up.

I hope J and J block out anything Nasty says. Michele has come thru for them twice, the vote for Braden to stay and the vote to get Ronnie out. Don't listen to that smelly skank.

He better block her out! And I agree about this garbage being the worst HG ever!

Talking about how pretty Julie is. . "her husband owns CBS"-Gnat

Kit with Michell and Kevin. . .Michelle saying she dropped the f bomb during the show and she hoped no one heard.

Gnat telling them what Jessie told her about what the evictee does after the show. And talking about the jury house. Of course anything Jeff says is trumped by what the insufferable know it all Gnat knows from what Jessie told her. Gnat probing to make sure Jeff and Jordan don't have the Coup power. Conclusion seems to be that its Kevin or Michelle. Michelle joins them in the BY. talking about past HG Drew and how hot he is. Gnat says he was very cute, but he screwed over Diane and that wasn't right.. ..she would never do that???? She is a congenital liar. . . .

Jordan-I think you like Jessie.. .Gnat-I HAVE A BOYFRIEND. .. . I have never crossed the line. Of course he is cute, but that's it. Protesting a bit much.

Kevin joins the BY now. Apparently something stinks. LA sewer system. .. .. . Gnat/Jor/Jeff/Kev/Miche in the BY. Game talk seems to be over. Regressed to Jordan's stories about serving ice cream at her job. . .

(when are the hampsters going to figure out you have to be 21 in Calif. to drink and bust natalie?

Why, oh why can't Showtime realize not everyone wants to watch the same 2 houseguests for 3 straight hours?

AMEN! I have no desire to watch Chima & Russell talk/bitch at one another for 2hours. Have all the other cameras in th ehouse been broken? I stopped watching with an hour left of BBAD. Oh well, at least I got some housework accomplished before beddy bye time.

Archived