Thursday, August 6th

CeCiMom

hey everyone! i will be back to a computer on saturday, so i can post, and do lfu then.right now im on my cell... but i really hope ronnie leaves, jeff wins coupe, chima wins hoh and jeff changes it to jessie and natalie.

haha! i called it!!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bravo King... now let's just hope that last part comes true too!!!

After the live show. This makes me want to throw up, and of course Lydia runs to the bathroom right after. Although she doesn't seem too upset right now.

87362306.png

haha! i called it!!

Damn, you're good. Guess that's why they call you king..huh? LOL!!

If She-ma puts up Russell it's going to be repeat of last week with Ronnie. The Gnat and Jessie running around lying and trying to keep Russell.

She-ma is a dumb ass if she doesn't put up Russell. And I think she won't, so DUMB ASS!

Chima being HOH is a completely lost vote. It doesn't matter who she picks, it isn't her decision. In the end it will be Jeff who selects the next nominees. Chima basically won a chance to sleep alone and eat food.

If he's smart, he'll put both up. That will pit the remaining HG against those who voted against them. It could be fun.

From the feeds:

---Chima says she would have said Natalie needed a make over too

--- Russel just asked Kevin how his wizard power works and Kevin says no I think Natalie has it. Russ says no she would be walking around with an attitude if she had it.

These are the understatements of the century!!!!

best thing he could do would be to put both of them up , talk about shock city, cannot wait to see the look on their faces, and then one of them has to go. If he didn't do it that way it would leave a chance of someone else gettin the boot, at least that way Jesse or nasty would go. Hopefully Jesse, as Jeff said without Jesse she (nasty ) will fall apart.

She is putting up Michele and Lydia at Jessie and Natalie's instructions. She wants Michele to go home.

Wonder why Russell never gets an invitation to these clandestine meetings.... Wake up russell get your head out of jessies ASS!!! your alliance seems to hold a ton of meetings your not privi too!

I hope Jessie goes before Nat. Jessie can win competitions, she not so much,ergo he is the bigger threat. Besides she is nothing alone. I am not looking forward to this week, with Nat and Jessie thinking its their HOH and strutting around the house, but I am looking forward to next Thursday when Jeff puts one or both up, barring anyone else in the house ticking him off worse than Jessie. I think he will for revenge on Casey. I hope he pulls out the sungalsses and has on Caseys' short and tells Jessie "move your feet and change your seat" :eek:

Earlier Chima told Jordan that she could have her bed since she will be in the HOH room. Natalie told Jeff he could have her because she was sleeping in HOH with Chima. Just now she told Jordan that since she goes to sleep so late that she needed her bed and that Jesse was getting Chimas bed. Right after she told Chima & Jesse that she would probably sleep with Chima but "just in case" she needed it, it would be open.

WHAT A F***KING BITCH!!!

OMFG...I'm sick of hearing these dumbasses. Show some of the other houseguests!

that girl is a piece of work, can't wait to see her and pin head on the block next week, not a good move to give her bed to Jeff and then take it away, baaddd move,lololol, just adding fuel to Jeffs fire.

Earlier Chima told Jordan that she could have her bed since she will be in the HOH room. Natalie told Jeff he could have her because she was sleeping in HOH with Chima. Just now she told Jordan that since she goes to sleep so late that she needed her bed and that Jesse was getting Chimas bed. Right after she told Chima & Jesse that she would probably sleep with Chima but "just in case" she needed it, it would be open.

WHAT A F***KING BITCH!!!

OMFG...I'm sick of hearing these dumbasses. Show some of the other houseguests!

Amen!! What's the deal with all four feeds being on these douches??? Geeez, BB!! C'mon!!

I'm disappointed in Russell, I really thought when he got the HOH he was going to do the right thing. He is playing up to Chima now, and is sorry for all that was said, yea till the next blow up! He is floating with who ever gets the HOH. He has rage and was so paranoid and now he is sorry and calm and forgiving.... he is scary!!!

Archived