Help?!?! Big Brother

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Help! I had a DVR snafu and missed the first (best) half of tonight's show. Anyone know where I can go online to watch it tonight so I don't have to wait for CBS to post it?

Ugh! :bigcry:

Our DVR claims to have had an unexpected error, and we did not notice it was not recording until 30 minutes into the show, so we missed all the Chima footage as well. I think that you can watch the episode on the CBS website. We have not tried, b/c we have a limited amount of bandwith we can use per day, and I am afraid that would exceed our limits.

I didn't want to start a new thread for silly questions I have, so this seemed the place to post....

Is it just me, or does it seem BB is giving this set of HG's way more "stuff" to play with then in seasons past? I don't remember any artsy craftsy stuff until like the very end (Dick and Danielle sitting doing crafts at the table the last few nights of that season)...these guys have playing cards, badminton, tape and markers (their names on their cups and beds???) and now tie dye- Natalie (the other one) had to use nail polish on paper towels to do her portraits.

I just have to wonder if BB thinks these guys are that boring, or perhaps quash some of the fighting and aggression this cast has they try to distract them with *toys*? What happened to long nights of beer pong - it was good enough for Jess and Eric!!!! (This season would have been so much better if Jessica had come back on instead of Jesse - although I have to wonder who Jeff would have liked more - Jordan or Jessica...hmmmm)

Our DVR claims to have had an unexpected error, and we did not notice it was not recording until 30 minutes into the show, so we missed all the Chima footage as well. I think that you can watch the episode on the CBS website. We have not tried, b/c we have a limited amount of bandwith we can use per day, and I am afraid that would exceed our limits.

I'm not sure about the bandwidth usage, but you can find the episodes on youtube... search for Big Brother 11 episode 17(I think, maybe 18?) Look for YouTube user of Quirydude. The episodes are broken up into 5 clips, each one ending at a commercial break. You probably only need to watch the first 2 or 3 to see the first half of the show. Good luck!

I'm not sure about the bandwidth usage, but you can find the episodes on youtube... search for Big Brother 11 episode 17(I think, maybe 18?) Look for YouTube user of Quirydude. The episodes are broken up into 5 clips, each one ending at a commercial break. You probably only need to watch the first 2 or 3 to see the first half of the show. Good luck!

Thanks! We'll give it a try. Either that or stay up til 2am when we have unlimited bandwidth for a couple of hours. Although they did show us the "no need to sit" etc footage tonight.

i am not trying to be mean but why is this thread allowed but simple jury sequester thread is being archive

The local CBS station in Omaha is preempting this Thursday's show for a KC Chiefs game. I remember a few years ago there was a web site where you could watch the show in real time. Does anyone know if it's still around and what the URL is?

^^I'm wondering the same thing. Has this ever happened before? No eviction on Thursdays? Is there a show on Thursday night? I'm all confused.

Nobody seems to know. I think that everyone thinks that this coming thursday will be eviction as usual and then another live eviction on sunday. I dunno. Does anybody know? I have asked several times but nobody answers specifically as to eviction order. ??? This year is crazy. Discombobulated.

Ok I am really pissed. My directv dvr started recording BB, then I watched Hell's Kitchen while it was recording. When I went to start BB a few minutes ago, it said it did not record due to an "unexpected error." This is the second time this has happened to us. Does anyone else have this problem? The last time it happened was when Chima got the boot. I swear, it is some kind of conspiracy! lol

I can't believe I'm asking this question with only 2 weeks to go.......Why is there an HOH lockdown every Thursday?

to get cameras in the house ready for the live show

from what I understood, hiding IS allowed but ruining something is not.............at least that's what was decided during the whole fiasco between ED & Jen.............although, I think BB told K/N they couldn't "hide things" in the house OR other's stuff (?) Maybe the gloves are different because they do help in the game.............actually, I have no idea............just killing time at work b4 I have lunch duty (lol)

• 2 weeks later...

Alright I have a question, on the very first page Jedi said that if you are not signed on that you cannot see avatars. Well I am signed on, and I still don't see a person's Avatar. Can one of you help me out on this one please?

Archived