Help?!?! Big Brother

Rules state that only the HOH and the POV holder are safe from the power. If Michele took Ronnie off, he is not the POV holder and could be put back up again.

thanks.....so the pov holder, even tho they use the pov to take someone off, still could not be put up....my son says if they use the pov they no longer have safety.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought I seen them put it around the person they saved neck.. I could be wrong.

Melissa my son says the same thing you said, but I would think if that were the case then nobody would save anybody else because they could be put up, why risk that?

Thinking about it, I'm not sure if they put the POV on the person saved or not but I do know that the saved person is not considered to be the POV holder. The power is used, the holder cannot be placed on the block and is still the POV holder.

Thinking about it, I'm not sure if they put the POV on the person saved or not but I do know that the saved person is not considered to be the POV holder. The power is used, the holder cannot be placed on the block and is still the POV holder.

That makes sense to me...why would you save someone if they could put you up? You would have to be 100% sure you are safe, and that isn't happening in this game!

OK So I made a call on this one, cause you know I gotta have the truth LOL... Now I knew that the holder was safe no matter what happened, I mean if they used it or not they are safe, but the part about them wearing it, it's supposed to be that they keep it and then just leave it on if used, but sometimes people do put it around other's necks...

Ok I know this is a strange question but

where can you get the lights that are on either side of the eviction chairs. I love them

I never noticed them but now I'll have to watch and see what you're talking about. I want one of those round swivel chairs like in the hoh room. I searched and this was the closest I could find. There were others similiar but they were smaller.

877_large5.jpg

http://www.dinettegallery.com/store/produc...bany_Industries

OK, I have what is probably a dumb question. When y'all are referring to penalties for HGs misbehaving, what exactly happens? For example, if Chima/Russell really get out of hand or if Jessie/Natalie keep talking production etc....?

OK, I have what is probably a dumb question. When y'all are referring to penalties for HGs misbehaving, what exactly happens? For example, if Chima/Russell really get out of hand or if Jessie/Natalie keep talking production etc....?

They are supposed to be an auto nomination... In other words, the HoH for that week would only have to put up on other person, or if two are all ready up, and the PoV has been played and used or not used, there would be three on the block...

Thank You Yana! And ooooh, that sounds very interesting. I've never seen it happen. Has it?

I don't think it has... I know Jen eat when she wasn't supposed to, but I think she was already on the block...

I don't think it has... I know Jen eat when she wasn't supposed to, but I think she was already on the block...

If I remember correctly, Jen got an automatic vote against her for eating while on slop...

Around 2:15 PM BBT on Monday, Jeff took a sip of Gatorade and Lydia told him right away that he's not allowed. She then said that Kevin got an extra day of slop as a penalty for eating that one grape.

I think I remember some of the houseguests discussing the rule book and saying how certain things were worth a certain amount of penalty points, and that if a certain amount was reached, disciplinary action would be taken, in the form of a penalty nomination (if not on the block), or a penalty vote (if already on the block).

I saw that too. The difference is that Kevin said "fuck it" or something like that and Jeff said he didn't know he couldn't have Gatorade and said he he wouldn't have any more. BB didn't say anything, so maybe they overlooked it. There's a big difference in how you react to it, so I think Kevin should have gotten a penalty and don't think Jeff should.

1:28 pm BBT (Cam 1)

Jeff was just telling Jordan that he was given an extra day of being on slop because of the Gatorade he accidentally sipped the day before.

1:30 pm BBT (Cam 1)

He and Natalie discuss it.

kevin took a bite of a chip or something first up in the hoh room. He immediately started apologizing and swearing it was an accident. BB let a couple of days go by without saying anything. They would have probably let him slide if Nat/Jess hadn't started having fits in the DR about kevin's slip up and then kevin ate the grape on purpose, so BB busted him. After they busted kevin, they didn't have a choice but to bust jeff too, unless BB was ready to deal with a lot of screaming and whining from the others.

It's a shame as jeff made an honest mistake. Kevin did too, the first time but not the second. I think BB should call out these whiney butts myself, when they're the pot calling the kettle black, but that's not gonna happen.

I agree. They should be allowed a slip-up or two - not an entire meal, mind you, but a slip-up. An extra day on slop seems harsh to me. Typical of Jess/Nat. I'm not even sure the slop thing is all that creative anymore and to what purpose?

Archived