Natalie

CeCiMom

wow, I am in trouble then, very brown eyes but can use both left or right hands,lol, I think Natalie would love to go to the sewuester house like now, because noone would be there but her and "matty" and so that woulld make her chances of him givin her a "Nercy ####" are much beter,lol, oh and have that special easter egg hunt, huevos rancheros, yum,lolololol

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

very impressive little Ditty, there,lol

listening to her go on and on about Matt is like listening to Evette go on and on about "Crappy" I hate Nat though more than I hated Evette and I really hated Evette! Nat is the biggest idiot I have ever watched on TV I think.

She has to be one of the most delusional women I've ever met. Poor girl. She does not seem to be able to comprehend that her "soul mate" might just hate her! But...but...they SAID we're SOUL MATES, so it MUST be true!

Just like Amber last season, Natty is going to need some serious help when she's done.

I wonder how much of Natalie's 'love' of Matt, stalkerish behavior and delusional thoughts are real? I almost think she is playing the house and she isn't as crazy as she comes across.... (if this has already been discussed, sorry......)

I've thought of that, too. But, why would she say, "I still think we're soulmates" in her goodbye message to Matty? She's also said a lot of things in the DR about her love of Matt that other HGs will never hear. That doesn't seem like gameplay to me...

Yup Kimber, and Santa Claus is real and so is the Easter Bunny. :bangin: No, for real, she DOES believe Matt likes her and she explains away his actions towards her and his statements to her by saying "He doesn't mean it".

I almost hope she never makes it to sequester. As much as I dislike Matt and his man-whore actions, I still would not want those 2 locked in a house together with no cameras for any length of time. She really could become unstable when Matt blows her off for real.

I have been wondering the same. A few times I thought I had seen her slip out of character for just a second and I see a glimpse of intelligence. Then that faraway gaze comes back and I just wonder; Can anyone really be that dumb? :animated_scratchchin:

I always wonder why Ryan and Adam have several times say they need to stick with Nattie and she is their girl. They say she takes good care of them. I just don't get their affection for her.

it's not that she's dumb...just incredibly convinced of her own ?psychic powers? and the mystical meanings of things. it can't all be just an act, she does it when she's all alone. and she needs to stop pulling on her mustache...and beard! she's freaking me out. please get a plane to drop some nair in!

Adam spilling the beans to Josh all about Natalie's plan. I think they might figure out soon that Natalie should be a target for eviction. She has been off the radar for some reason.

I think Natalie has a mental problem....what it is....I don't know cos I'm no Dr. but I think she really thinks that Matty is her soul-mate. There's an article over in the Chelsia thread that says every cast member was given a soul-mate compatibility test....I think Nat thinks its written in stone that Matty IS her soul-mate. Thats why she won't let it go. Matt has said over and over to her that she wasn't his type, don't get attached to me....has treated her like dirt and then turns around and lets her give him BJs. In Nat's eyes I'm sure its Matt's way of intimacy with her....its a warped way of thinking. I hope she will get the help she will need after BB is over.

She hasn't been too skanky since her Matty has left, but of course she's saving herself for her soul-mate and I think she was doing alot of the skanky stuff to please Matty...he was right there watching or was in the middle of it (BJs).....and BB hasn't been letting them get drunk either. jmho

:pixiedust:

I always wonder why Ryan and Adam have several times say they need to stick with Nattie and she is their girl. They say she takes good care of them. I just don't get their affection for her.

She cooks and cleans up after them...like a good girl should! :hide: j/k

She's their mole....she finds out who said what and reports back to them...their hands remain clean of all the gossip crap. Plus...she is completely and totally loyal.

exactly! :lol:

Archived