Zach - Evicted Day 76

Jem

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just wondering what he does when he is a "guest" at your party. Does he give a speach? Does he answer questions? Does he just hang out and let people stare at him? Just wondered what people get for their $$$

vhvkzn.jpg

I'm actually surprised Zach doesn't have an agent, already. They usually do the booking and pimping. Good for Zach, be you're own pimp.

Zach has ambition. Whether it's through his business or other efforts, he'll make it on his own -- he'll actually earn his money.

Besides, having to spend a summer with the Donatos should be worth some cash.

I actually feel, Zach liked the Donato's.

Marty, how did I miss that picture of Zach. It is so darn cute....

I have been reliving BB8 through the replay of the feeds. A few days ago they evicted Joe, and Dick won the HOH.

Shortly afterwards, Dick and Zack had a conversation where they both laid all their cards on the table, and it is interesting in hindsight how tuned into Dick Zack was so early in the game. It explains why Dick never went after Zack until the endurance competition, and why Dick's tactics didn't work on Zack, if anything it was counter productive for Dick in that competition.

Glad Dick won, I just didn't know that Zack had Dick's number so early in the game, far more than anyone else that I could tell.

I did meet Zach tonight and he is a really nice guy, from what he said to me was at the fox reality show, he hit dick in the private part and dick dumped a drink on his back and he aint talked to him since, and that he was done with Dick Donato, but over all really nice enjoyed the party tonight............

Bigbb8 Fan

Shortly afterwards, Dick and Zack had a conversation where they both laid all their cards on the table, and it is interesting in hindsight how tuned into Dick Zack was so early in the game.

That's why I don't understand why people say Zach didn't play the game until late. He planned it from week 3, or admitted to his plan in week 3.

It's probably just that people were so overwhelmingly caught up in the "Zach is creepy" and "Zach is weird" analysis that they failed to see his gamemanship. This, I think, was truly artful gameplay. I think he epitomizes "flying under the radar." People truly didn't see him as the threat he was. He just sort of seemed like a weird, non-threatening, non-entity. I definitely think he deserved Final 3, and wished he'd gone farther.

H F Z

Zach was a thinker that is true but he never could put any strategy together. He lucked out being carried to the end.

That being said I kinda liked the goofball.

• 2 weeks later...

i think final hoh part 3 should be a mixture of question and physical

Archived