Final H O H Competition (part 3)

yadayadayada

Zach laughing at Dick's rages was hilarious. When Dick kept saying that he (Dick) hadn't said things as perverted as Zach, you could almost see Zach biting his tongue. IMO, the pointing and laughing was a ploy to get Dick to use up more of his energy. Good move.
6gmmczs.jpg
he was neck and neck with Daniele, he beat her by 1 point(which is all it takes) in the tie breaker, but he made a real dumb move if he was a real playa he woulda taken one of them out then. He is lucky in my book and that is all, I think he will choke in the end, you know me UPV, it is just our opinions,lol, and i have to go to work damit!!!!
its all good

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the second comp going to be like last year when Booger & Jenelle were dangling from the light fixtures? Honestly, I cannot remember what the comps were before Season 7.

Is the second comp going to be like last year when Booger & Jenelle were dangling from the light fixtures? Honestly, I cannot remember what the comps were before Season 7.

i dont think so. i dont think bb will waste production money on such a comp knowing that ed will throw it

I wish Zach had started talking about needing a cigarette. I kept watching thinking just how bad Dick was needing one. You can't smoke as much as he does and then go for that many hours without one. If there was anything Zach could have said that would really get under Dick's skin, that would have been it.

I think he should also start trying to plant seeds of doubt between the Donatos. I doubt it will work but it would be funny. Dick keeps telling Zach that he can't beat either Donato in the final 2, then why not say 'hey you should take me to guarantee a victory'.

Honestly, I haven't been a Zach fan at all this season, but I can't stand either Donato, so he's all there is left to hope for.

"Dick says.. Good Job Zach..seriously..this isn't easy."(this is from jokers) NT Dick was the first one to tell Zach Good Job, Zach didn't say it first. Just wanted to put that out!

true but it was after he was drained and wounded big difference

Yeah, I'm sure the Donato's would have been sooo gracious had they won last night.

But I guess we'll never know...

As for the nasty posts directed at D/D.

Wait till they win the next 2 rounds, the D/D fans will be vicious in their delight.

It's all who you're rooting for as to how you see things.

It seems to me that the last couple of years, part 3 of the final HoH competition has been questions using answers from the jury members. For example, something like "When asked what the hardest past of living in the house was, Jessica answered..." and then they have to pick between "A) - eating slop" or "B) - boredom".

Whoever ends up playing against Zach has just as good a chance as anyone, since the jury members might answer the opposite way of how they really think, just to mess them up. So it becomes basically a crapshoot.

She was in no way disgusted/disappointed with him. She also said "I'll be right back". No leaving a dog to die actions at all. She immediately went to the towels, and came right back to him. Did you have the volume on? If not, maybe you should watch it again that way.

I'll go back later and re-watch it. I did have the sound turned down. I guess after watching Dick suffer, and I mean really suffer, I was expecting more support that what I saw from her during and after. What I perceived was disappointment in that he didn't continue.

From the early on, I perceived Zack as having a slight (fair) advantage because he was smart enough to have gloves and baseball. I estimate that those two items helped conserve 5%-10% of energy (heat lose). Then he had 15-20 years on Dick. When the rabbitt broke, it was clear to me that Zack had a huge advantage. With the rabbit, there was still a chance that Zack might stumble, but when it became a pure endurance contest, it just was a matter of how long Dick could endure suffering, not a matter of how long Zack could.

Overall, I don't think they should ever have an endurance contests that involves heat\cold, those two guys were still shivering for 30 minutes afterwords.

i do give dani credit for being the most ruthless bb player ever. which isnt a good or bad thing.without her ruthlessness eric and jess whom both i cant stand would still be there. but even with her ruthlessness i still think dick should win over her but against zach no

Doesn't matter what Dani does some people will never give her credit.
It doesn't matter what Dani does some people will always defend her.

Why do they keep bringing up winning a car? is this just wishful thinking or will there definately be a car in the next round? And is it really fair to offer a car when not everyone can play?

i seen no malfunction

nor will i ever

but i did see dani quit

I'm sure Zach knows the trash talking was just strategy (obviously not a good one). Personally, I would've tried to mess up his timing by yelling "Jump!" every time he jumped, then gradually scooting it back a few seconds hoping it would trip him up... might've backfired if Zach started doing the same thing though. The mind can easily block out words that have no significance to what you're doing but when you know you're jumping, and you associate the word "Jump" to your actions, it can confuse anyone, especially as time progresses. Not saying this would've worked for sure, but I was hoping someone would give it a try.

In the end though, I'm impressed at how long the two lasted.

Archived