Dustin Week 6 - Evicted

CeCiMom

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They will have Dani and Eric, but do you think zach and jen will risk their cover to vote to keep dick? They may think he will be gone and not want to vote for him. Do you think they will vote for him or not. I am a little skeptical. Jen is kind of in an allience with Dani and she is also in an allience with zach so if zach will i expect he will convince her to. What do you guys think. I am hoping this cocky idiot leaves once and for all. I think it would be pretty funny if dany can't back door eric but Jessica can Back door Dustin, her own member from the LNC. :animated_rotfl:

Yeah, it's okay to say "fag hag" if you use the two terms together. Just don't drop off the word hag from the phrase. :P

Dustin got lucky that he got a hag as soon as he came in the house. I think that if the tables were turned and Joe got a hag when he came in, he might have been able to flip the house opinion to hate Dustin instead.

It would be the biggest cous ever if Dustin goes, OMG would some new life be breathed into this game, it has just GOT to happen (prolly won't), but ya never know, I hope they get to some smack talkin as in the past and get Both Zach and Jen to vote Dustbin (love that name), Can you imagine the looks on peoples faces??? Priceless, I personally think if Eric even half wants to play his own game and he listens to America then he would try to get himself in with D&D, Jen and Zach, seriously, he could make it farther if he did that, we have told him how we feel, smarten up Eric( he is such a weasel),JMO :animated_scratchchin:

Dustin needs to go. Bottom line. He is about as sleazy as they come.

With Dustin out of the way... :)

The other part I think would be funny is if Amber voted him out this week as well. I mean, at some point she has to vote him out so why not now? They can always get Dick out next week. lol. (not that he will go.)

not nice cindyannie, it is not my head we are talkin about.

Can anyone answer this? Will Zach and Jen vote for Dustin to get evicted since they are in an alliance with Dick?

No one can say for sure.

I have an opinion though! (Big surprize ~!@!~)

Zach and Jen will vote along with what they think the nerd herd is doing because they actually think this will earn them some favor and keep them in the game longer. (meaning they will vote to evict Dick.)

Eric will vote for America and that most likely means he will vote to evict Dustin. Which he will then try to blame Zach or Jen for when the nerd herd starts asking about the phantom Dust-bag vote.

Bye bye Dick. America is going to miss you now do much. It will be a snooze fest with out you.

Zach and Jen will vote along with what they think the nerd herd is doing because they actually think this will earn them some favor and keep them in the game longer. (meaning they will vote to evict Dick.)

Ugh. That would be just too typical and boring. I hope it goes the other way. :)

Archived