The Early Show - Post Eviction Interviews

Wynnigrrr

I think BB is afraid someone will slip up and clue Amber in that there is a contoversy swirling around her that's going to hit her like a ton of bricks once she's away from the safety of screened questions. I'd imagine they'll have to have the staff psychologist break the news to her before she gets out.

Or she had a nervous breakdown over her being evicted from the house and realizing God is not on her side. :o

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys,

I thought it was odd that Julie didn't mention it last night and for some reason my VCR didn't tape the early show. Usually there is a link of some sort via CBS, Morty's etc and today I find none of those either.

Can anyone tell me if Amber was on the early show and send a link if possible ?

Any idea if she'll be on house calls ?

visit my AMAZING boy's page at www.myspace.com/ponchowheels

Sometimes they do an interview on The Early Show and it doesn't make it on the show. I never watched it today so I don't know if they actually had her on. If there is an online one, it'll be posted. I know there will be no interviews with Amber, CBS decided that they wouldn't allow it.

Reporters interviewing Amber

I just read that AP is boycotting all CBS stories because of that. Eric's brother mentioned it on another site.

Also, Gretchen already said yesterday that Janelle will be on Housecalls Friday so it's not something they decided last minute.

yeah gretchen read a statement that was pretty much what was posted earlier in this thread that NO more jury members will be interviewed until after the winner is announced for a 'true sequester'......so you know that means that either dustin or jen already have been 'influenced' in their voting based on something they were told or deduced from interviews

They repeatedly showed Jam-ber praying complete with organ soundtrack, which they haven't done for about a week.

UM They played the organ soundtrack on Tuesdays show...

I'm going to hope that the reasoning behind the no Housecalls (why are they still having the show then?) and early Show is because they don't want to spill the America*'s Player twist...in the chance the Eric makes it to the F2.

Francis, we can only hope!

If CBS is hiding Amber to avoid irritating Jewish people, they may be in trouble after all since the Kyrie has JEWISH origins. Septuagint, the first translation of the Hebrew Old Testament, written in Greek before the Christian era, has the Kyrie in it.

I doubt Allison is worried though. The likelihood of learned Judaic scholars sitting down to watch BB is no more likely than Amber becoming a paid motivational speaker :P .

gretchen also mentioned something about sequester... and it sounds like they are sequestering them seperate and not together...

maybe that is why we have not seen any sequester clips... :animated_scratchchin: cause they probably are holed up in seperate hotel rooms.

"how sad" :smilielol:

I thought Maggie quit her job...oh well.

how PO'ed is Amber going to be if whe goes to sequester and NO Dustin.

Jen doesn't know about the AP twist.....no interviews I read or saw told her. I really think that they would have to send Amber to the pysh ward instead of sequester after a long day of being asked about the jewish comments. She is going to get hammered about that after the show. I hope her family is strong and can help her. WOW what a different view she is going to have about how people thought of her when it is all done. People say she is just ignorant about things, but in this day of everything on the internet she knows politicaly correct and not correct things to at least say."how PO'ed is Amber going to be if whe goes to sequester and NO Dustin"Is she going somewhere different then the others?? I missed that completely!! What is going on?

i think they are keeping them seperate so they can not talk about who to vote for at the end. they cant tell each other what has happened in the house since each has been voted out and whatever. this way everyone has to think for themselves.. (hmmm now thats a thought!)

How do we know Jen doesn't know about the AP twist? It was rumored that she learned of it while in the house. Of course we have no clue what actually is & isn't true but I find it highly unlikely that it was just a coincidence that Jen called Eric Mr America before she left :grin2:

Archived