Redo the HOH - SPOILER

WannaBeBB9

never seen a show where one hg gets a clear advantage over the rest. hopily the rest just walk out and sue cbs rigging ass. aint no reason why she was to be in this comp.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uvplot I agree alot. My only hope now is the coup d etat. They just should have never done an all stars period now. They may have lost alot of fans on this one.

I wonder whether they'll consider reinstituting the co-HOH like week one (with Erika and Janelle as the co-HOH's) . . . then they'd probably evict George, but I think that's the best solution at this point anybody agree?

EDIT: omg that's so freaky Mendes how we posted the same thing at the same time - great idea! lol

What up Kaysar. Goodbye Kaysar thats what up.

Goodbye to one of the most overrated people in BB history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets continue to enjoy the best player in BB history Will lie his way to the finals once again!!!!

Regardless of who won this HOH, I watched the HOH competion on the live feeds, and everyone had a fair & equal chance of winning. Janelle is just very good at remember everything. Those type of competitions seem to be her area to excel at, but watching her & howie, they do study alot. It just doesn't help Howie alot. But I never see the other houseguest study as much as she does.

I have a big feeling that someone is going to out JAMES.

I am glad Janelle won because now after she names her noms she can be taken down HARD by the coup.

I can't wait to watch idiot Janelle bad mouth & burn bridges all week long just to get overthrown & nominated on Thurs :lol::lol::lol:

The bigger they are the harder they fall (& I refer to her pants size :P )

Guest StarBaby

LMAO James just pointed out he was nominated in week 6 last season. IF ONLY......................that would be so great.

bb aint about fair play. janelle must be doing extras in dr to get this clear advantage in the game. even if she wins the bb purist wont consider her a great player like WILL, Maggie, Allison, Danielle because she sucks and only reason she wins comps is because they are design for her to win.

squirrel or what ever ya name is dont bait me i wont respond i follow the rules of the board ;) . why you disrespect the mods/morty by baiting me

go dani. cbs pick the wrong night to try this bs. bb is toast

It should be co or at least give Erika a basket of goodies or something I mean come on. She gets nothing for winning something just not fair. Janelle while I respect her she is a very good player unlike Kaysar. It does seem to me at times comps are slighted in her favor especially if they did the same freakin questions over again in the HOH? Does anyone know which questions they did were they the same. Also the POV was diffently kind of to her advantage mostly thanks to CT and Marcy. Shes a good player but man CBS sure makes it look like they love her!

Archived