Jump to content
morty

Elena Davies BB19 Houseguest

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Ziggy49 said:

I hate to say this, it makes me look like and ass, but her face actively annoys me. 

I think she is rather pretty in a full blown florid way. What I like about her is that most women who look like her do not move their faces whether they are on botox or not..they tend to want to keep their faces still so as to always look pretty, but she is very animated in her face and makes lots of expressions...she could do comedy well. I think when we have a reaction we do not understand about ourselves, it bears looking into what the thing (look or person)  references in our own past.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't say It was a reaction I didn't understand. Don't need a shrink, or to "look into my past" she has the lips of a sucker fish stuck to the side of an aquarium, and I find that annoying. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hate to be petty, but the mouth breathing is annoying. Maybe the excessive makeup makes it impossible to keep her mouth closed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure if it's her or Matt since they're always together when it happens, but one of them makes a ton of noise when they eat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She's the hot girl's annoying friend. The reason your wingman drinks for free all night hahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/7/2017 at 7:58 AM, Ziggy49 said:

Didn't say It was a reaction I didn't understand. Don't need a shrink, or to "look into my past" she has the lips of a sucker fish stuck to the side of an aquarium, and I find that annoying. 

well I did not think it made you look like an ass but I did not know what you were getting there from..Trump has sucker fish lips not her LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Her face is almost hideous. It reminds me of the Joker guy on Batman. She also has this unattractive slouch that looks weird. Her personality is horrible. She is a floater that just wants to ride with Paul and Christmas to the end as are Mark, Matt, Raven and Dominque. They don't have to play the game but just take orders and they are safe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't get a chance to watch the feeds a lot but every time I have seen her she has said at some point, I'm funny, aren't I? And whoever she says to will reply, yes you are funny. People I have known who are really funny never say they are funny, they just are and need no confirmation from others. She is annoying is what she is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

all I see is the show and they have not focused on her that much I'll just have to take it from the rest of you about the breathing etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Call me shallow but I don't think I've seen anything above her neck line.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ROFL "sucker fish lips" is such an apt description!  I've been fixated on the lips too but not in a good way...  I just want to deflate them and sew them shut. :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Google DERP

 

she's the very definition

 

Don't get me started on the mega cartoon mouth hanging open look.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HeleneL said:

ROFL "sucker fish lips" is such an apt description!  I've been fixated on the lips too but not in a good way...  I just want to deflate them and sew them shut. :unsure:

Same way I feel re breast implants. Always want to take a pin, insert, flat as a pancake. I know, violent thought but just my truth. It just looks so ridiculous when you can see the shape of the 'balloon' under their skin. Just seems sadly silly to me. But those who have them seem to love them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Elena told Mark she is 'too good to him'.  Then said his huge mouth is scary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From the update page: Elena says she's getting light-headed and might faint while washing the dishes. She says she's not used to doing stuff like dishes. She says she doesn't do manual labor. (also whining that the smell was making her nauseous.)

 

Where do they find these people? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, straykat said:

From the update page: Elena says she's getting light-headed and might faint while washing the dishes. She says she's not used to doing stuff like dishes. She says she doesn't do manual labor. (also whining that the smell was making her nauseous.)

 

Where do they find these people? 

it is the shift in the national consciousness

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aside from Josh, Elena has to be the neediest, most insecure person in that house.  She constantly seeks reassurance from Mark about her looks, her clothes, her boobs and the lovesick puppy dog obliges her, stroking her all the time staring her in the eyes like he wants to eat her up.  Lol this is almost as bad as seeing Jessica and Cody groping and sucking face every hour of the day.  Hopefully that will end tonight if Cody leaves.  Wish more of them would get on with gameplay rather than foreplay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Aside from Josh, Elena has to be the neediest, most insecure person in that house.  She constantly seeks reassurance from Mark about her looks, her clothes, her boobs and the lovesick puppy dog obliges her, stroking her all the time staring her in the eyes like he wants to eat her up.  Lol this is almost as bad as seeing Jessica and Cody groping and sucking face every hour of the day.  Hopefully that will end tonight if Cody leaves.  Wish more of them would get on with gameplay rather than foreplay.

Too much idle time. They should earn their keep or stipends. She needs to earn the food that goes into that big fish mouth of hers. If Mark had a real pair of balls he would tell her she looks like the fish from "the incredible Mr. Limpet" and she needs to "go out and exercise." Calling washing dishes "manual labor" reinforces the thought that she thinks she is a princess and some things are beneath her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lamasquerade said:

Too much idle time. They should earn their keep or stipends.

 

Now that would be a fun twist!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quote of the day "the rate at which chocolate melts in my pants always astonishes me" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/7/2017 at 10:58 AM, Ziggy49 said:

Didn't say It was a reaction I didn't understand. Don't need a shrink, or to "look into my past" she has the lips of a sucker fish stuck to the side of an aquarium, and I find that annoying. 

 

She looks like a cartoon caricature. 

 

Clearly not one person in her life has ever stopped her at the door before going outside wearing that cartoonish makeup. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2017 at 7:44 PM, straykat said:

From the update page: Elena says she's getting light-headed and might faint while washing the dishes. She says she's not used to doing stuff like dishes. She says she doesn't do manual labor. (also whining that the smell was making her nauseous.)

 

Where do they find these people? 

 

Size of her azz screams IDLE and ineffective.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, WickedOne said:

 

She looks like a cartoon caricature. 

 

Clearly not one person in her life has ever stopped her at the door before going outside wearing that cartoonish makeup. 

 

LMAO!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She can't so dishes but she can last as long as the best of them on the wall. Go figure! They should think about getting rid of her as soon as possible since she may be a competition beast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×