JUROR #9 - Vanessa Rousso (Final Three) - HoH Part 1 winner (Evicted Sep. 23)

Janis

Wonder how all the HGs will feel about Vanessa when they learn that her net worth is 4 million and that she possibly will be hosting a TV show? She pretty much played a huge part in most of the evictions and while she backstabbed and lied her way through the game, she called out every one of them for some transgression or lie they might have said about her.

For most of the HGs, winning that money would probably make a huge change in their lives. For Vanessa, the money will probably be used to pay the taxes on her mansion.

After those answers, I think Julia doesn't want to vote for Liz. 3 questions and she gave basically the same answer. Sweet merciful death get here.

Sweet merciful death, no kidding.  It was torture watching Liz respond to the jury questions.  If anything, it confirmed what most of them already

knew -- she and her sister never had any business being on this show to begin with.

And yet, Vanessa cast her vote for Liz to win.  Wow, for someone who claims to have such respect for the game she sure didn't show it by refusing

to acknowledge Steve as the better player. 

Dayam, dayam, dayam. You keep looking and hoping, and begging and pleading for one of the other players to step up, but it seems absolutely hopeless. These people just don't seem to have the mental or physical abilities to beat Vanessa. It would be depressing if I had a favorite in the game, but I don't.

It is time for me to throw the hail mary. Whoever I pick as my favorite (BB, Survivor, TAR) almost always loses. With that in mind, I am declaring Vanessa as my favorite. I want her to win so bad. It will be so unfair and I will never watch BB again if she does not win.

I knew I would get her evicted. She was 1 question away from winning, but my jinx caught up with her. 

I knew I would get her evicted. She was 1 question away from winning, but my jinx caught up with her. 

LOL, joystick!!!  I'm seriously LMAO at your post.  If I could I would vote for you to be America's Favorite Poster for that! 

I just want to say, I thought Vanessa handled her eviction pretty well.  As for her throwing her vote to Liz, that's ok.  At least Liz got three votes instead of just one from her twin and one from her temporary boyfriend. 

I was amused at the general lack of enthusiasm by the jurors when Vanessa told them her big reveal.  They didn't seem to really care.  It was reminiscent of the response that Frankie got when he revealed who his sister is.  The HGs were mostly wondering who in the heck Ariana Grande is because none of the HGs were 14 years old. 

LOL, joystick!!! I'm seriously LMAO at your post. If I could I would vote for you to be America's Favorite Poster for that!

I just want to say, I thought Vanessa handled her eviction pretty well. As for her throwing her vote to Liz, that's ok. At least Liz got three votes instead of just one from her twin and one from her temporary boyfriend.

I was amused at the general lack of enthusiasm by the jurors when Vanessa told them her big reveal. They didn't seem to really care. It was reminiscent of the response that Frankie got when he revealed who his sister is. The HGs were mostly wondering who in the heck Ariana Grande is because none of the HGs were 14 years old.

As I recall, He said very dramatically he was not Frankie Grande. Rather his name was Frankie J Grande or was it Jay. Either the name or initial, the were supposed to be shocked? Good call

LOL, joystick!!!  I'm seriously LMAO at your post.  If I could I would vote for you to be America's Favorite Poster for that! 

I just want to say, I thought Vanessa handled her eviction pretty well.  As for her throwing her vote to Liz, that's ok.  At least Liz got three votes instead of just one from her twin and one from her temporary boyfriend. 

I was amused at the general lack of enthusiasm by the jurors when Vanessa told them her big reveal.  They didn't seem to really care.  It was reminiscent of the response that Frankie got when he revealed who his sister is.  The HGs were mostly wondering who in the heck Ariana Grande is because none of the HGs were 14 years old. 

Too funny. Frankie's reveal was ridiculous. The kidnapped by a bird HG's reaction was hilarious though. However, I did enjoy Victoria. She was unusual. Actually, the non-reaction of the others was probably more hysterical.

The difference though is that Frankie drove that reveal. In Vanessa's case it was forced upon her. It was very undignified. I cringed for her.

I think her big reveal would have gone over better is she didn't add the part about four and half million dollars...twice. I imagine the players who work for less than 10 dollars per hour, live in their moms basement, etc felt like she was rubbing their face in it with the 4 1/2 mil comments. 

Sweet merciful death, no kidding. It was torture watching Liz respond to the jury questions. If anything, it confirmed what most of them already

knew -- she and her sister never had any business being on this show to begin with.

And yet, Vanessa cast her vote for Liz to win. Wow, for someone who claims to have such respect for the game she sure didn't show it by refusing

to acknowledge Steve as the better player.

To be fair Steve knew had he won the final HOH that he was taking Liz and after Liz was told by Steve/Vanessa that they are taking each other she didn't bother practicing what she would say to the jury like Steve did and you could tell his answers were rehearsed because we know Steve gets nervous when making speeches yet he sure did make sure all of his bullet points on why he should win over Liz. I am sure Liz was still shocked she was in the F2 when the jury were asking her questions.

I was really bummed Vanessa wasn't able to pull out the win. I really respect a player that can manipulate the house to the extent she did, whatever her more grating qualities might be. She was a hell of a puppet master and I think she is the greatest female player of all time, with the possible exception of Danielle Reyes. Like Jason said, she definitely didn't own her game in the diary room and that is too bad because she could have gained a lot of respect from the BB community if she'd been more open about her game play in there and made it more fun for us to watch her but it doesn't take away from her strategic accomplishments. I think Derrick had the same problem in the diary room but I consider him the best who ever played. I think they were both just trying very hard to protect their reputations (him with the law enforcement world and her with the poker and LGBT communities) which led them to be overly cautious about admitting to playing dirty and they just didn't trust people to understand it's only a game.

I was really bummed Vanessa wasn't able to pull out the win. I really respect a player that can manipulate the house to the extent she did, whatever her more grating qualities might be. She was a hell of a puppet master and I think she is the greatest female player of all time, with the possible exception of Danielle Reyes. Like Jason said, she definitely didn't own her game in the diary room and that is too bad because she could have gained a lot of respect from the BB community if she'd been more open about her game play in there and made it more fun for us to watch her but it doesn't take away from her strategic accomplishments. I think Derrick had the same problem in the diary room but I consider him the best who ever played. I think they were both just trying very hard to protect their reputations (him with the law enforcement world and her with the poker and LGBT communities) which led them to be overly cautious about admitting to playing dirty and they just didn't trust people to understand it's only a game.

Yep, I agree. Vanessa certainly played a hard core game and absolutely deserves to be on the next all stars game if there is ever one. On the other hand I was sooooooo happy when Steve evicted her. I don't feel sorry for her as she has plenty of money...

I think her big reveal would have gone over better is she didn't add the part about four and half million dollars...twice. I imagine the players who work for less than 10 dollars per hour, live in their moms basement, etc felt like she was rubbing their face in it with the 4 1/2 mil comments. 

I think she added the part about her financial status so that they would know that the money was not that important to her.  So no need to feel sorry for her!

I agree that she and Danielle Reyes were the best females ever to play.  But remember, Danielle lost because of her diary comments, maybe that might have kept Vanessa from fully owning her game.  I respected Danielle's game because none of the HG's, except Jason, knew about her manipulations until the very end.  But I respect Vanessa's game more because she was able to force the HG's to tell her of their secret alliances and consult with her before nominations and controlled practically everyone's HOH for a good portion of the game. And while most were aware of her manipulations, no one except Becky was smart enough to even try stop her and she was still in an alliance with everyone in the house at one point.

I'm doing a happy dance today.  For all her lies and manipulations, she got zilch.  Hahahaha  So happy she did not make it to final two.  For that Steve deserved to win.

She didn't win the game, but she got media exposure and possibly a CBS television show called Poker Face. Because Steve had the guts to evict her, I agree, that he definitely deserved to win. 

Yep, I agree. Vanessa certainly played a hard core game and absolutely deserves to be on the next all stars game if there is ever one. On the other hand I was sooooooo happy when Steve evicted her. I don't feel sorry for her as she has plenty of money...

I agree, as well. She absolutely deserves to be in the next all stars game and I refuse to feel sorry for a multi-millionairess.  

She didn't win the game, but she got media exposure and possibly a CBS television show called Poker Face. Because Steve had the guts to evict her, I agree, that he definitely deserved to win.

Don't know if anyone caught the comment Vanessa added to her " I'm a poker reveal" but she said she had to have a " POKER FACE" all summer and I think she said it twice? To me I thought nothing of it until I read the CBS show she is rumored to be doing is called Poker Face.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name