GinaMarie - Week 12

JEDI

I think (of all the players left) Gina Marie should win both first and second. I don't want Spencer or Andy to win anything and if McCrea wins Amanda will latch on to his winnings.

NO she will not because he will not have anything to do with her. He has said he wants to repay his mom, so he is close with family, and they will reinforce getting him away from that succubus. OOOps I must have misspelled it LOL

If they let GM decide she should vote out Spencer and team with McCrae against Andy. I just figured Andy would use the POV to take down Spencer and put up GM and let Spencer be the vote.

OK I have another plan -

IF they let Gina Marie do the voting out she should evict Spencer and say sorry dude Andy made me do it. He said it was good for his game and he wants F2 with me.

Spencer would walk out the door feeling betrayed and he will have no way of knowing if it is true.

McCrae and Gina Marie should then tag team against Andy.

If Andy is at the end and gets to choose he will pick GM anyway.

if this bimbo had half a brain she would vote out Fatboy and work with mcnasty to get ratboy out..ratboy winning any money is a tragedy :drool:

I agree Edieann....let's hope when she went in the fridge and was eating butter (eck!!) it was to increase her brain size. Her bingeing has really opened my eyes to the horrors of bulemia...she sure doesn't want to face it though; this girl needs professional help.

If they let GM decide she should vote out Spencer and team with McCrae against Andy. I just figured Andy would use the POV to take down Spencer and put up GM and let Spencer be the vote.

I agree Andy will use POV to take down Spencer as he thinks Spencer will vote McDiddle out.

I agree Andy will use POV to take down Spencer as he thinks Spencer will vote McDiddle out.

If you are watching the feeds now they have told McCrae he is going and confessing everything. At this point I don't know if Andy will change anything. We will know in about 4 hours.

If she's smart, now that they've told Mc about Exterminators, she will pull him aside and make a final 2 deal with him if she votes out Spencer. They can both easily beat Andy in parts 1 and 2 of the final HOH and can essentially guarantee final 2.

Of course, this assumes Andy doesn't use the POV.