Thursday 9/2 TV show

CasperSabe

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tonight we should get to see jury house footage

i guess they were saving up footage as to reason why we havent got any jh already :animated_bouncy:

I am pretty sure they will show the jury house tonight. I hope so. I know once they sent Kaysar when he was evicted the first time to a resort in Palm Springs down the street from where I lived then. They also sent the All Stars to a resort in Palm Springs area one time.

I wonder where they are this year....

I am pretty sure they will show the jury house tonight. I hope so. I know once they sent Kaysar when he was evicted the first time to a resort in Palm Springs down the street from where I lived then. They also sent the All Stars to a resort in Palm Springs area one time.

I wonder where they are this year....

I hope it's in Palm Desert!

....That'd be the highlight of the season for me, knowing that deserving HGs are in my town ;p

So far this season we haven't seen any of the jurors going to the jury house. Anyone else think this is a bit strange? :animated_scratchchin:

In past seasons they've not shown the first few enter...but then when time allows show them enter...at least a few. You know BB will want to capitalize on the Brendon/Rachel reunion.

We did get to see glimpses of the jury house though when Brendon got his Pandora box gift...it had the beautiful pool overlooking the ocean off in the distance. I'm wondering if it's in Santa Monica or Malibu hills....not sure. At least I thought he said that was the jury house mansion...

I hope it's in Palm Desert!

....That'd be the highlight of the season for me, knowing that deserving HGs are in my town ;p

You are my neighbor. Well, I just to moved to Beaumont but lived in PS most of my life. I still work in Palm Springs. All Stars stayed at La Quinta Inn one time.

considering this season is so dull, especially the past week, it would be nice to have one full program per week of the jury house. It could easily replace the Sunday episodes. Or at least post jury-house segments online as they do for Survivor's At the Ponderosa. Actually those are my favorite parts about Survivor. I'm sure there would be other BB fans that would prefer to watch the jury house than this dull group left in the BB house.

You are my neighbor. Well, I just to moved to Beaumont but lived in PS most of my life. I still work in Palm Springs. All Stars stayed at La Quinta Inn one time.

O_O

I lived in La Quinta up until... Last month..

I wish I would've known...

it'd be cool if they stayed at the La Quinta Resort, as I am there all the summer because my dad works there and all...

Though, if I ever get on Big Brother and make it to the jury I'd be really upset to find out I was back in the desert.. aha

considering this season is so dull, especially the past week, it would be nice to have one full program per week of the jury house. It could easily replace the Sunday episodes. Or at least post jury-house segments online as they do for Survivor's At the Ponderosa. Actually those are my favorite parts about Survivor. I'm sure there would be other BB fans that would prefer to watch the jury house than this dull group left in the BB house.

Honestly, I totally agree... all the exciting houseguests are in the jury now!

http://twitpic.com/2kmlpu

jury reacting to receiving some type of news

any guesses?

If it was the same house where Brendon went there is a nice view of the ocean. My guess is that it is somewhere in the hills of Malibu. By the way, does Rachel own anything that does not have sequins or "bling" on it? Geesh. Looks like Brendon sitting right next to her too. you can see part of a man's buff arm.

If it was the same house where Brendon went there is a nice view of the ocean. My guess is that it is somewhere in the hills of Malibu. By the way, does Rachel own anything that does not have sequins or "bling" on it? Geesh. Looks like Brendon sitting right next to her too. you can see part of a man's buff arm.

I thought the same part about that being Brendon next to her, so this is from the last week. I'm excited to finally see footage from the JH! In the past, didn't they always show the new person showing video clips from the previous week to the peeps in the jury house? They have never waited this long to show any JH footage.

almost showtime :animated_bouncy:

I was soooooo nervous when my satellite went out about a half hour ago. Luckily, the system blew through fast and skies are clear now. Really hoping Lane gets to have a tie vote and boots out his fellow bro, Hayden. That'd be some exciting TV :party_smilie: plus I just don't want to see Ragan go just yet. T-minus 12 minutes!!

http://watch.videobrother.com/

for those needing a link to live show :animated_bouncy:

showtime :animated_bouncy:

:animated_rotfl:

Matt comes clean on the sick wife lie in the jury house!

I'm sure that's why kathy and Rachel have the shocked looks on their faces

Archived