Kathy - Week 6

CeCiMom

Kathy's interview with Julie

Julie: Kathy what do you think happened to get you evicted?

Kathy: huh? I dunnnnnnno. I tried to be nice to everyone. I am a good person.

Julie: So how do you feel about going to the jury house? Kathy? Kathy? Wake up. You are on TV.

Kathy: zzzzzzzzzzzzzz :sleep1:

roflmao! :hahohi:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kathy's interview with Julie

Julie: Kathy what do you think happened to get you evicted?

Kathy: huh? I dunnnnnnno. I tried to be nice to everyone. I am a good person.

Julie: So how do you feel about going to the jury house? Kathy? Kathy? Wake up. You are on TV.

Kathy: zzzzzzzzzzzzzz :sleep1:

:animated_rotfl:

Does anyone want to take the bet that we also hear "I said I was not gonna change myself and be who I am..." before she dozes off?

:giljotiini: Bye Kathy, too bad you couldn't win a comp to save your life! LOL! Absolutely useless.

I'll bet tonite she will wish that she didn't jump (not fall) off that puzzle thingey POV competition! She thought she was safe. No need to take your life vest with you Kathy, you can leave it at the door on your way out. You've been flushed. ::snicker::

tick tick :animated_bouncy:

Is anyone actually going to miss her? Or will they not even notice she is gone?

They'll notice something is different when they're out of clean towels...won't know what to do about it though...

ive4nc.jpg

no final four for you :animated_bouncy:

it almost seem like she knew she was leaving :animated_bouncy:

Maybe now Katty will finally be able to get some sleep...or at least a decent kat nap...:)

Good exit.... then she said I played this game keeping my morals and played honestly and with integrity. :disappointed:

Hahah! I know; she just couldn't resist, although I lost my bet that she would say, "I am who I am and I'm not going to change." Hey, anybody want to take double or nothing she says that on the morning show? :)

Good exit.... then she said I played this game keeping my morals and played honestly and with integrity. :disappointed:

Geee, That's niceeeeeeeeeeee.

How do these people get on the show? :animated_scratchchin:

When your auditioning for the show and they ask how do you plan to play the game and you say,"by keeping to my morals and play honestly and with integrity" they should thank her and say: NEXT!!!!!

Archived