Kathy - Week 6

CeCiMom

I cannot stand to listen to her. Her laugh drives me go crazy I scream at her to shut up. It is a shame because she is really pretty and looks nice but the minute she opens her mouth, I want to scream.

And what is with her thinking she is the house mom with the paper plates and telling them to take their shoes inside. I would tell her to shut up and go smoke a cigarette!

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She was talking yesterday and she said at the airport they had an electronic ticket thingy and she could not figure it out. She also said something once about not ever going on the Internet. I wonder about her brain....

I cannot stand to listen to her. Her laugh drives me go crazy I scream at her to shut up. It is a shame because she is really pretty and looks nice but the minute she opens her mouth, I want to scream.

And what is with her thinking she is the house mom with the paper plates and telling them to take their shoes inside. I would tell her to shut up and go smoke a cigarette!

For me, you know,it's not so much, you know, her laugh, you know, that drives me, you know, nuts, you know,it's something, you know, I can't quite, you know, put my finger on it, you know.

Rachel protecting Kathy, not putting her on the block, tomatoe, tomato, who cares why!! She didnt put her on the block when just about every week when just about everyone else in that house, who is acting like her friend told Rachel and Brenden, you could just put Kathy up, oh, excuse me, maybe they didnt say it that way, but my point is the same. In Big Brother, if you are not put on the block after doing nothing, but sleeping, and folding clothes than someone is doing something for you. My main point in my last post about Kathy was she would have never acted the way she did at that POV if she was playing the veto against Kristen, who all week tried to get Brit to use the veto and then to get Rachel to put Kathy up in her place. Kathy is the one who tries to come across as this sweet, gentle person who would never hurt anyone's feelings and yet she treated the two people who have been nothing but nice to her like crap. I really hoped there was a glimmer of hope for Kathy when she started talking to Brenden, I hoped maybe she saw what as**s they had all been to Rachel and Brenden and was changing her ways, but no, she was only doing that to try to ensure she wasnt put on the block. I liked Rachel, she may be a little rough around the edges, but I think she is a nice girl who loves Big Brother, she was the only one who had the you know what to speak up in front of everyone and say what she had on her mind and would apologize for it when she was in the wrong. Kathy is just as low and disgusting as Matt, Ragen and Brittany and I cannot wait until she is sent to the jury house.

Rachel protecting Kathy, not putting her on the block, tomatoe, tomato, who cares why!! She didnt put her on the block when just about every week when just about everyone else in that house, who is acting like her friend told Rachel and Brenden, you could just put Kathy up, oh, excuse me, maybe they didnt say it that way, but my point is the same. In Big Brother, if you are not put on the block after doing nothing, but sleeping, and folding clothes than someone is doing something for you. My main point in my last post about Kathy was she would have never acted the way she did at that POV if she was playing the veto against Kristen, who all week tried to get Brit to use the veto and then to get Rachel to put Kathy up in her place. Kathy is the one who tries to come across as this sweet, gentle person who would never hurt anyone's feelings and yet she treated the two people who have been nothing but nice to her like crap. I really hoped there was a glimmer of hope for Kathy when she started talking to Brenden, I hoped maybe she saw what as**s they had all been to Rachel and Brenden and was changing her ways, but no, she was only doing that to try to ensure she wasnt put on the block. I liked Rachel, she may be a little rough around the edges, but I think she is a nice girl who loves Big Brother, she was the only one who had the you know what to speak up in front of everyone and say what she had on her mind and would apologize for it when she was in the wrong. Kathy is just as low and disgusting as Matt, Ragen and Brittany and I cannot wait until she is sent to the jury house.

I agree with this ... I can also see it from Kathy's point of view too. Kathy took Rachel's picking her as a smack in the face. I am not saying that Kathy should not have cheered but I think it was the way it was done ... Is why Rachel was so upset ... I really can't fault Kathy tho ...

As far as Rachel goes I understand being upset when Kathy rubbed the win in her face because Rachel felt like Kathy was cool and she also didn't put Kathy on the block the week before ...

Kathy is getting on my nerves talking like she hates Brendon so much. She's lucky Brendon will sit and actually listen to her annoying voice and the fact you have to wait forever for her to get out a full sentence. I'd have to finish her sentence for her cause I don't think I could listen to her for more then 5 minutes.

I've noticed the number of Ums, You Knows, incomplete & incoherent sentences have spiked in the last few days. The octave-dropping-pitch of her voice, combined with her general freaky wooziness is disconcerting! I foretell a sleeping-burning-cigarette-goodbye-BB-House-moment!

Maybe it's better she goes home on Thursday. ;)

Could you imagine driving through Kathy's town and she pulls your car over. You'd be there forever waiting for her to tell you why she pulled you over then asking for your license, registration and insurance card. Never mind the time it will take for her to call in and wait to see if your license is valid and make sure you don't have warrants or outstanding tickets.

Could you imagine driving through Kathy's town and she pulls your car over. You'd be there forever waiting for her to tell you why she pulled you over then asking for your license, registration and insurance card. Never mind the time it will take for her to call in and wait to see if your license is valid and make sure you don't have warrants or outstanding tickets.

Your so right, I'd have to ask dispatch to run it and then write myself the ticket. Just so I wouldn't waste an hour.

I guess the saboteur left a message in Kathy's room under her pillow. She and Brendon are outside talking about it. Does anyone know what is said?

It was a hand-written note under Enzo's pillow that said, "I know your secret". The guys are partly convinced that it was written by a girl, most likely Kathy.

They should have spelled "your" as "you're" and put some of the letters backwards. The BB Sab-writer has NO imagination!

It was a hand-written note under Enzo's pillow that said, "I know your secret". The guys are partly convinced that it was written by a girl, most likely Kathy.

They should have spelled "your" as "you're" and put some of the letters backwards. The BB Sab-writer has NO imagination!

:animated_rotfl:

:animated_rotfl:

Great post!

:queen::pooh:

I dunno. At first I was kinda rooting for Kathy as the old chica on the block, it's always assumed they just can't/wont/shouldn't win it seems by the other house guests who always get them out.

I thought that Kathy had more drive and physical prowess then she was letting on. Now I think I was mistaken in hoping so.

I lost all respect for her, for going to talk to Brendon for hours on end, and then talking crap behind his back just to "fit in".

I dislike anyone in this game who pledges they're playing the "moral" way. Because they're playing a game to win half a million dollars in which the object of the game is to lie, back stab..

There is no honor in that! I wish people would quit acting like they're knights for the crusade or something.

You're playing BB!!

the whole pretzel business plus her eviction tomorrow

what a storyline

went from a final four lock to being potentially evicted :animated_bouncy:

she may have a dustin moment tomorrow when she gets blindsided by matt :animated_bouncy:

Archived