Brendon - Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What an idiot Brendon is. The name is Chinese, not Korean. But, no never would he mean that comment in a bad way because while lecturing Cruella last night he told her he is sooooooooo astute to other people's feelings, so no way in hell would he have meant that as a racist comment. :rollseyes:

maybe cause here in NY-NJ areagrouphug.gif we just see her as a New Yawker lol

Yep, Julie was born in Queens, NY.

I'm a brooklyn girl too!

What an idiot Brendon is. The name is Chinese, not Korean. But, no never would he mean that comment in a bad way because while lecturing Cruella last night he told her he is sooooooooo astute to other people's feelings, so no way in hell would he have meant that as a racist comment. :rollseyes:

Brooklyngirl, on 31 July 2010 - 11:36 PM, said:

I'm a brooklyn girl too!

cheers.gif Cheers Ginger!

Brooklyngirl, on 31 July 2010 - 11:36 PM, said:

I'm a brooklyn girl too!

cheers.gif Cheers Ginger!

:food-smiley-005: Cheers!

amen Ginger and Brooklyngirl, of course he didnt mean it in any way, but the way that says he doesn't think before he speaks, and that he is a condescending ass you know what.

Sorry your romance didn't last that long Slimkiss1.gif,lol and true Marty, it is kinda fun not having a vested interest in any of them this season, at least so far,lol but I am sure at some point that will change, it always doesbeer.gif

i hate showmances

i would have like to see him play game not in a showmance

pretty much made himself a big target by being in a showmance

so big a target he has to win pov or hoh every week or risk going home

amen Ginger and Brooklyngirl, of course he didnt mean it in any way, but the way that says he doesn't think before he speaks, and that he is a condescending ass you know what.

Sorry your romance didn't last that long Slimkiss1.gif,lol and true Marty, it is kinda fun not having a vested interest in any of them this season, at least so far,lol but I am sure at some point that will change, it always doesbeer.gif

Yes, that was part of his strategy of flaunting his stupidity before the world: join a showmance. Anyone who has watched the show for more than a season knows that they are the ones most frequently targeted (unless of course an alliance is uncovered and discovered). :animated_scratchchin:

There's no way a new (1st week in the house) relationship can possibly last when you're stuck in the house with each other for 24/7. It takes at least months before you learn whether or not you can deal with the other person's idiosyncrasies. I wouldn't doubt that they come out of that house hating each other. I can almost guarantee it.

Guest 6Borders

This guy is a pathetic piece of work. All his balls are in Rachel's bra and no way his momma is gonna let him bring her home (they are probably changing the will right now...I know I would be!).

And what is this crap Grodner is trying to shove down our keyboards...."the first BB wedding..." Give it up Alison...Boogie and Krista got closer than this will ever be!

This guy is a pathetic piece of work. All his balls are in Rachel's bra and no way his momma is gonna let him bring her home (they are probably changing the will right now...I know I would be!).

And what is this crap Grodner is trying to shove down our keyboards...."the first BB wedding..." Give it up Alison...Boogie and Krista got closer than this will ever be!

I see it differently. I think since he has hooked up with this pole dancer he has hooked up with other pole dancers and brought them home too. He probably gives them all lectures too (in his superior way) and then tells them how amazing they are. In the end, I bet they all use him as a door mat because it's evident he's the sappiest guy ever.

I see it differently. I think since he has hooked up with this pole dancer he has hooked up with other pole dancers and brought them home too. He probably gives them all lectures too (in his superior way) and then tells them how amazing they are. In the end, I bet they all use him as a door mat because it's evident he's the sappiest guy ever.

Brendon did say he dated a Playboy model and did not approve of her nude photos :animated_rotfl:

Brendon did say he dated a Playboy model and did not approve of her nude photos :animated_rotfl:

Do I have to go through this with you again? He said he dated a play boy model not a playboy model. Two different models. :animated_rotfl:

Are you sure you heard "her" nude photos or "his?"

I know and Kristen needs to flaunt it and hit on Brendon in subtle way to drive Rachel nuts :animated_rotfl:

Yes, only because it will drive Rachel nuts but it won't effect Brendon in anyway.

You may well be right as being a guy I do not have gaydar :animated_rotfl:

I could be wrong because I really dislike wishy, washy men and that may be the reason why I think he's gay.

Archived