Brendon - Week 4

CeCiMom

brendon_villegas.jpg

Name: Brendon Villegas

Current Residence: Riverside, Calif.

Morty says... I wish the TV viewers knew what a wimpy guy he is, like the live feed fans.

CeCiMom says... I like him (except when he wusses it up with Rachel) and he's hunk and I love the competitive side.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

co-hoh part 2

i would be shock if noms arent hayden n kristen

Well, you voted for him to satisfy her but she came through with the win when you didn't so I forgive her and adore you. Stop the whining and get on track - talk her into putting Matt and Ring Girl on the block. Puhleeeeeeze!

:party_smilie:

co-hoh part 2

i would be shock if noms arent hayden n kristen

Brendon's dumb enough to convince Rachel into doing a truce and possible alliance. And Hayden relaying that to The Brigade. K&H will take the deal and stick the knife in the following week. It would be epic.

I dont have the live feeds but what they showed on tv of Brendon you can clearly see he is a wimp. I am still saying the showmance is all put on - their is not one ounce of chemistry between Brendon and Rachel - NONE. I was a big fan last year - please send back Jeff and Jordan - I would even enjoy Natalie!

Brendon shut the f up!!! Man he's aggravating me.

Rachel will not cave on nominating Kristen. Sorry but no amount of talking from Brendon will convince her to do otherwise after Kristen did not accept Rachel's apology.

Rachel already had her mind made up about Kristen even before she did not apolgize :animated_rotfl:

Well, you voted for him to satisfy her but she came through with the win when you didn't so I forgive her and adore you. Stop the whining and get on track - talk her into putting Matt and Ring Girl on the block. Puhleeeeeeze!

:party_smilie:

Ring girl :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

I really don't like him. I hate how he tries to strong arm Rachel. I hate how he tried to strong arm Regan about Andrew. I really don't like it.

Yea, maybe Brendon can put his strong arms around Rachel and give her a big kiss after the fake wedding designed by AG on the BB set and Kristen can be the ring girl :animated_bouncy::animated_wave:

:animated_wave: Sounds great! I can be Maid of Honor and then leave with the groom for Mexico. You and Fatcat and Marty can throw things. :). Wait. Maybe that's not such a good idea.

:animated_wave: Sounds great! I can be Maid of Honor and then leave with the groom for Mexico. You and Fatcat and Marty can throw things. :). Wait. Maybe that's not such a good idea.

yeah me and Marty, and arrowhead will be throwin things alright,lolol

:bangin:

Slim did you get your AC fixed?

Brenden just apologised to Kristen and Hayden for whatever Rachel said during the nomination ceremony. She must have laid into them good!

They got.............SPAMMED! LOL, still can't get over it.

Archived