Lane - Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was funny at the end referring to Kristen "get IT out of the house"

I missed that! He actually referred to Kristen as "it" ! Wow...so he sees how she could pull Hayden away from the Brigade...potentially destroy it.

I have a new found respect for Lane...I want "it" gone too! ;)

Britney, Enzo, and Lane are discussing how awful Rachel's (Enzo "Bozette") mac and cheese was.

Britney: It was awful!

Enzo: She had trouble with the boiling water.

Lane: She made it harder then it was in the box.

Britney, Enzo, and Lane are discussing how awful Rachel's (Enzo "Bozette") mac and cheese was.

Britney: It was awful!

Enzo: She had trouble with the boiling water.

Lane: She made it harder then it was in the box.

and Lane talked about a BB12 Cast website, that for maybe $2 or so, fans could video chat with their fav HG. ("make'em think they know us") lol

and Lane talked about a BB12 Cast website, that for maybe $2 or so, fans could video chat with their fav HG. ("make'em think they know us") lol

probably the same visions of wealth from the BB experience that Dan & Memphis had with their tshirts!

:sherlock:

Yes, he likes black t shirts alot. Of all the HGs he is the most enigmatic of them all. A few days ago he and Ragan were having a heart to heart sort of:

Lane: You are like the first homo I have ever met...

Ragan: (a minute or so later) Have you got many boners since you've been in the house?

Lane: Only morning boners.

Ragan: That doesn't count...

OMG...TMI

Down, Ragan, down, girl!!!

Yes, he likes black t shirts alot. Of all the HGs he is the most enigmatic of them all. A few days ago he and Ragan were having a heart to heart sort of:

Lane: You are like the first homo I have ever met...

Ragan: (a minute or so later) Have you got many boners since you've been in the house?

Lane: Only morning boners.

Ragan: That doesn't count...

OMG...TMI

Down, Ragan, down, girl!!!

I remember that convo. Then Matt walked in and they asked him in front of one of the girls "Hey Matt, have you been getting boners in here"? Awkward.

I remember that convo. Then Matt walked in and they asked him in front of one of the girls "Hey Matt, have you been getting boners in here"? Awkward.

VERY awkward...I didn't know that guys, gay str8 or whatever discuss that topic much.

I think we could track back at least one boner conversation in every season of BB.

I liked the boner conversation, since Lane didn't blink twice. Still 'alikin Lane. He's easy to forgive... :)

Archived