Lane - Week 4

CeCiMom

lane_elenburg.jpg

Name: Lane Elenburg

Current Residence: Decatur, Texas

Morty... Like a campfire in the wilderness, cheerful, but not too bright.

CeCiMom... Still think he's playing the Adam game but, not as smart.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

first rule of hoh comp

if you know you arent going to win

dont attempt to play hero and buzz in :animated_rotfl:

should have took kathy lead and threw the comp :animated_bouncy:

but he should be safe this week unless one of kristen or hayden win pov

lane_elenburg.jpg

Name: Lane Elenburg

Current Residence: Decatur, Texas

Morty... (Tried to come up with something comparing Lane's smarts to a caveman but, the show started and we ran out of time.)

CeCiMom... Still think he's playing the Adam game but, not as smart.

Tell Morty I think Lane's only chance for fame is on a Geico commercial.

He's what Morty has to say about Lane... "Lane: Like a campfire in the wilderness, cheerful, but not too bright."

By not throwing the HoH to Kristen, this knucklehead may have just managed to get her (my 2nd least favorite hg) evicted this week...Bravo! :clap:

I think Lane is playing a smart game. He doesn't let anyone feel alienated, when someone is feeling down he goes to them to comfort them. He plays pool, works out, and socializes with just about everyone. I'm hoping he's safe this week.

I think Lane is playing a smart game. He doesn't let anyone feel alienated, when someone is feeling down he goes to them to comfort them. He plays pool, works out, and socializes with just about everyone. I'm hoping he's safe this week.

He's a nice guy. I would not want him with me at F2.

I respect that he's not afraid to console people on the block that the house is against. Most people treat them like they're on death row. I think he was the only one Andrew had anything nice to say about when he strapped on his suicide bomb yesterday.

I think he was the only one Andrew had anything nice to say about when he strapped on his suicide bomb yesterday.

well that is one way to think about what andrew did. spots on :animated_bouncy:

I respect that he's not afraid to console people on the block that the house is against. Most people treat them like they're on death row. I think he was the only one Andrew had anything nice to say about when he strapped on his suicide bomb yesterday.

Hang on. He was wearing a strap-on? :animated_shocking:

I agree that he is a few french fries short of a Happy Meal. However, I like him. I think he is a nice guy. Not too bad to look at and from my neck of the woods. I just wish he would make a play. Win HOH and let's see what you can do cowboy! :cowboy:

Guest 6Borders

This guy is deep and he needs to be watched. He looks and he listens and then he waits before something comes out of his mouth. I think he's just not going to add too many logs to that campfire just yet!

Prob has nothing to do with anything but just an observation....I noticed is he really does not know how to throw a rope...the swing and the toss are ok but if he were holding a horse in the left hand he'd be in trouble. I bet he's more along the lines of the guys who tie a rope to the bumper of their pick up truck and rope mailboxes on a Saturday night for fun!

If Britney uses the Veto to take off Kristen(which would be stupid), then Lane will go up. He's the only one that doesn't have a deal with B/R.

It would give Lane a migraine to try and figure out such a complex equation so he will probably encourage her to do it.

Archived