Live Feed and BBAD 7/17

Guest 6Borders

Guest 6Borders

I'd like to see Brit go. I hope neither one wins POV, tho Rachel (who has got to be as dumb as a bag of rocks to buy into either of their sob-fests last night) might do anything if she got POV. She said maybe she made a mistake, etc. I think if one of them comes off the block she might put up Kathy!

They had to shoot water at each other for some reason, and the teams that won got to choose who went on slop. Apparently Britney started choking because someone was spraying her mouth and they had to stop the game to check on her(again).

looks like pov time

They had to shoot water at each other for some reason, and the teams that won got got choose who went on slop. Apparently Britney started choking because someone was spraying her mouth and they had to stop the game to check on her(again).

I know we rag on Kathy for her bad comps but every time there is a comp it's Britney who has issues.

Britney saying all she wants is a vacation (to win). Hey Brit, you're on a 3 month vacation in the BB house what else do you want.

As Andrew was leaving room she says "I hope he goes, I can't stand him." she just wants to smack him in the face. She's such a huge bitch and I can't wait until she gets hers.

There's been a lot of FOTH in the past 1/2 hour I've been on....why?...grrrrr! :disgust:

Slippery like a snake. She'll be crying again real soon. Nobody likes or trusts her. If Monet goes home, she'll have nobody.

I'd never thought I'd say this but I'm hoping that every HOH turns into Rachel and Brendan taking turns this way she is guaranteed to get the boot.

Enzo telling Monet that if he gets put up as a pawn he's going after them. He says he doesn't want to win HOH yet, it's not time. lol I really don't think he's capable of winning one. Enzo says he told them to put up someone weak in case something goes wrong and not to put up someone popular. He's telling this to Monet who is hanging on a thread what does she care. lol

It's turned into an Andrew bashing now in the have not room. I hope Andrew screws them all up at some point.

Told Monet she knows Brendon and she will be together after the show. She doesn't mind going to sequester as long as Brendon is there. She "truly cares" about Brendon. Okay, she's delusional. She said she would do anything for him. She just met this guy and she's talking like she's known him for years.

What a waste of a HOH if they get Andrew out. Rachel is not sure who's with who and who is lying (duh!) and she can't figure out Andrew. Hey Rachel can you figure out how the girls hated you even when you weren't HOH? Anyways, although we don't like floaters because they can't committ, it's not bad having them around when you need them on your side.

Archived