Brendon - Week 2

CeCiMom

Guest 6Borders

I think he's just stuck on himself: thinks he's all that and then some!!!

He's another one it might be fun to watch on slop!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm seeing the bad acting more and more in them...it's all so contrived. The way they pose when in each others arms looks like the tacky cover of a Harlequin Romance, their sweet nothings sound mechanical, scripted and rehearsed (poorly)...I'm even sensing they position themselves to the cameras for the best lighting and to be filmed only on their good side. I wanted to gag last night when he was comforting her after she had just gotten through an exhausting and emotional (:rolleyes:) few hours of listening to Brit and Monet. Poor Rachel...it was so hard for her...hard to muster up fake tears that is, 'cause there weren't any there for her white knight to wipe away...on cue. Blech...fake fake fake!

Yeah, he makes me sick!

I don't think that Brendon is gay but I think that Brendon is accustomed to people acquiescing to his wishes because he is relatively handsome and has a nice body. He uses what he has, however he can, to get what he wants. A low-rent Dr. Will is Brendon.

I agree he is not gay just a pussy :animated_rotfl:

:animated_rotfl:

Maybe he needs the sack over Rachel's head.

He made it very clear one day that he could live the rest of the time in the house with massages only. Of course, I think he would like some big hairy hands massaging his back instead of dainty ones.

I just think no matter what happens on the show we are going to see Andrew/Brendan final 2.

hmmm...life long friends...real life couple? :animated_scratchchin:

maybe he's a normal person that chooses not to have sex on tv - admirable to me, don't get why this choice is a negative to some?

oh...just having some fun...It's the "mean girl" in us...soooo many here have it...especially the one's who deny it's in them :sneaky:

maybe he's a normal person that chooses not to have sex on tv - admirable to me, don't get why this choice is a negative to some?

If I felt that way then I wouldn't even lie in bed with someone. She's been on top of him, bottom of him and side of him and I would think that would turn any man on. If he was so noble then he would have to tell her to cool it down. Nah, I just don't think he gets excited enough and I think it's because she's a she.

Imin, I don't know what you're talking about. I'm one of the good people and I deserve to be here. LOL

:photo:

Are you admitting you have feminine qualities ;):animated_rotfl:

been known to throw out a snarky or catty comment at times...:pleased:

n you?

Can some one tell me why the house targeted Brendon day one. I might have missed something but did the guys think he's a bigger threat then them or is it all because of Rachel. I don't think he is that bad to want to get rid of right away.

Can some one tell me why the house targeted Brendon day one. I might have missed something but did the guys think he's a bigger threat then them or is it all because of Rachel. I don't think he is that bad to want to get rid of right away

i think it was the macho factor and thinking he may be a threat in physical comps. I think he may have said some things too, but not sure.

Archived