Brendon - Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are you guys talking about??? Brenda is ALL man/male....he's just a little sensitive..lol

After the tequila incident I can see them in Vegas after the show, BRENDA will be slumped in a corner passed out..while party girl Rachel will be dancing on the bar!!! He so didn't want to do the tequila shots,but rather than saying that, he let rachel whip him into doing them!

From what I've seen so far is Brendon not causing problems with the guys and he wants the floaters and weak out first.

The Brigade wants him out even though he's really not against them he's been good to Hayden even though Hayden put him on the block.

Hayden should align with Brendon if he wants to keep Kristen because the Brigade will put her up at some point.

These hg's are stupid they trust and believe a lot of what they hear. Making an alliance the first week before feeling out other hg's first.

I want a cast who faithfully watched BB, BBAD and the feeds since day one. It would be interesting instead of people who watch a season or two and have no idea what's shown on the feeds or they watched one or two nights of BBAD. They could get a great cast right here but then Grodner and the DR people wouldn't be able to manipulate the cast behind the scenes.

Wow. Nothing worse than a smart, whiny jock, Brendon. You should go home. Excuse yourself from the game and let a real man play.

He really is being a little wuss. For a minute there I thought I saw his "mangina"

I hope Brendon does get kicked to the curb and soon, and he needs to stop tryin to run Rachels HOH. When I first saw him sad and wanting a hug from Rachel over Annie, I said, this guy is a needy wuss, she needs to get hip to him. Wouldn't it e funny f she put him up on the block as a replacement, now that would be a great move, and one I would love to see,lolol

I think they are two peas in a pod.

Last night BB must have told Brendon he couldn't fall asleep in Rachel's HOH bed because he's a have not, so what does Rachel do? She follows Brendan down to the have not room and he goes on the cot and she stays right next to him on the floor with a pillow propped against the wall. They are holding hands. Brendon wanted to give her a blanket but she insisted he needed it. The whole exchange was so sickening and why couldn't she just stay in her bed and he on the cot?

Why, because IMO they really don't trust eachother at all and need to keep close to eachother to make sure there is no back stabbing going on? That's what I think, so all their talk of how much they adore eachother is just a crock of shit IMO.

I think they are two peas in a pod.

Last night BB must have told Brendon he couldn't fall asleep in Rachel's HOH bed because he's a have not, so what does Rachel do? She follows Brendan down to the have not room and he goes on the cot and she stays right next to him on the floor with a pillow propped against the wall. They are holding hands. Brendon wanted to give her a blanket but she insisted he needed it. The whole exchange was so sickening and why couldn't she just stay in her bed and he on the cot?

Why, because IMO they really don't trust eachother at all and need to keep close to eachother to make sure there is no back stabbing going on? That's what I think, so all their talk of how much they adore eachother is just a crock of shit IMO.

It really is scary to watch! It's like Junior high school stuff!

Ridiculous that she went to the HN room with him, I put her up there with him.

We'll have to be sure to watch Comedy Central's "Soup" to see if they show BRENDA'S whiny behavior with Rachel. I hope so, and I can't wait for them to show clips of it on the big screen at the wrap party!

boybrendacopy.jpg

Oh, and just fyi, "The Soup" is on E! ;)

Love it, Reaper.

He is so hard to watch. OMG, is he for real??? How can a guy be as stupid as he is??????????

Archived