Brendon - Week 2

CeCiMom

Ugh, if they even think about comparing themselves to Jeff and Jordan, I'll puke. J & J weren't sucking face and all over each other the first damn week. These two are a couple of tools, and the sooner Rachel gets kicked out of the toolbox the better. And yeah, Brendon doesn't have the best "girlfriend" skills - bringing up another girl when making out with someone LMAO. I think Rachel has a real ugly side to her, and Brendon almost brought it out with that little exchange. Can't wait until we see the whole picture of her.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh, if they even think about comparing themselves to Jeff and Jordan, I'll puke. J & J weren't sucking face and all over each other the first damn week. These two are a couple of tools, and the sooner Rachel gets kicked out of the toolbox the better. And yeah, Brendon doesn't have the best "girlfriend" skills - bringing up another girl when making out with someone LMAO. I think Rachel has a real ugly side to her, and Brendon almost brought it out with that little exchange. Can't wait until we see the whole picture of her.

The ugly side is the front side, right?

Ah, Stray -- that was the thread I didn't get to yet. Figures. Oh well - great minds as they say.

Bottom line, their attitude has totally turned me off and I suspect that we're not alone. I think they could be in for a real shock whenever they get out of there.

I agree. Rachel is a manipulator and Brendon thinks he's the smartest guy in the world and he thinks he's running that house. He totally intimidated Hayden into getting into an alliance with him and telling him who should be nominated in the event one of their allies won the HOH. Hayden obviously had no say in the matter. Hayden at this point is not only controlled by "the Brigade", but also, Kristen and Brenden.

On another note, does Brenden's walk bother anyone else but me? In my opinion, he walks like he's constantly suffering from constipation.

I think she's totally using him. She doesn't really care about him. Only what he can do for her.

Oh Fatcat I was just coming to post about that LOL

Brendon.... you are cute, but boy, when a woman is practically on top of you, first, you don't bring up another girl, and you don't go all wussy and cry that your feelings got hurt and you need a hug

I like him.... but he needs to man up and grow a pair and FAST!!

Yep he turns me off with that needy bizness,lololol, I think Rachel has much larger cajones than him and will be the first to show them of the pair,lol

They are definately not J & J, give me a break, I also agree that Kristen and Hayden could fill that bill alot better.cookie.gif

Oh Fatcat I was just coming to post about that LOL

Brendon.... you are cute, but boy, when a woman is practically on top of you, first, you don't bring up another girl, and you don't go all wussy and cry that your feelings got hurt and you need a hug

I like him.... but he needs to man up and grow a pair and FAST!!

Are you bashing YOUR man Pinkie? :animated_scratchchin:

I said to myself, "he's got to be bs ing " to make himself look vunerable because maybe he thinks that is what women fall for, but the look on Rachels face was anything but sympathetic as she is all about herself as much as he is soo it struck me as funny, if he was putting on an act, it was a good one cause it caused me to gag,lololfrusty.gif

I said to myself, "he's got to be bs ing " to make himself look vunerable because maybe he thinks that is what women fall for, but the look on Rachels face was anything but sympathetic as she is all about herself as much as he is soo it struck me as funny, if he was putting on an act, it was a good one cause it caused me to gag,lololfrusty.gif

You see this is why I could NEVER make it in the BB house. I'm terrible at acting and I'm way to easy to read. Sometimes I wish I was good at it. It could make my life way easier. (gift etc etc) I know this one guy right now who is still interested in me after I broke things off with him. I'm not interested in him anymore but I could easily use him IF I wanted to. It's just not in me to do that. I tried even being friends with him but were just SO different that he annoyed the heck out of me. I could never figure out how people could use each other. It's got to be a hard thing to do. Maybe not for some?

It will be interesting to see what happens with these two after the leave the house. It seems people are split about who is using who in these twosome. They talk about stuff they want to do when they leave the house so they got me confused and usually I can read that stuff pretty good. Maybe they are both using each other??? I guess we won't know until they leave the house.

I said to myself, "he's got to be BS ing " to make himself look vunerable because maybe he thinks that is what women fall for, but the look on Rachels face was anything but sympathetic as she is all about herself as much as he is soo it struck me as funny, if he was putting on an act, it was a good one cause it caused me to gag,lololfrusty.gif

Yep you do not tell a girl you only know for a week or so that you got hurt :) I was LMFAO at how needy he sounded . Jeff is probably yelling at the screen you pussy :)

Brendon is my least favorite male in the house. Almost in tears when he was nominated, upset that Rachel wanted to make out instead of talk about his feelings, ick, ick, ick, I hate a needy man.

Most girls run run run away from guys that are so needy so it makes me think she is using him .

Imo, Brendon will run with this fakemance as far as he can. He's there for one reason... for what comes after BB.

What's interesting for me is that I kinda enjoy the TV shows version of their romance but, listening to them on the live feeds annoys the hell out of me... they are sooo fake!!! She's pretending to be nicer than she really is (as we saw in the good-bye message to Annie) and he's pretending to fall in love.

Even with that said... I like him better than Lame, Andrew, Monet, Britney and Kathy. So, I hope he stays around until at least jury... just for the eye candy. :lol:

This afternoon, when he was leading the Darwinian evolution discussion et al., he reminded me of so many of my old college professors. You know -- the ones who loved to hear themselves talk. Even Ragan isn't like that.

I keep trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, tho. After all, he was the first to not treat Andrew like a dork. It's just that he's so sure of himself, his strategy, his charm. I could go on....

I chuckled when I saw him wearing black socks with tennis shoes and shorts...actor playing the geek just a bit too literally.

I think he's gay! He either doesn't want to come out of the closet (and that's his business) or he doesn't know he's gay yet.

Brendon and Rachel are fame mongers and they will play act in bed for the duration of the show because they think it's going to make them famous.

I'm actually starting to like Rachel more than him...His inspirational talks seem like he's playing for the cameras..Something phony about this guy..trying to be all things to everyone...He needs to toughen up and start playng a harder game or he'll be giving one of those inspirational speeches to himself on his way out the door..

I think he's gay! He either doesn't want to come out of the closet (and that's his business) or he doesn't know he's gay yet.

Brendon and Rachel are fame mongers and they will play act in bed for the duration of the show because they think it's going to make them famous.

I'm seeing the bad acting more and more in them...it's all so contrived. The way they pose when in each others arms looks like the tacky cover of a Harlequin Romance, their sweet nothings sound mechanical, scripted and rehearsed (poorly)...I'm even sensing they position themselves to the cameras for the best lighting and to be filmed only on their good side. I wanted to gag last night when he was comforting her after she had just gotten through an exhausting and emotional (:rolleyes:) few hours of listening to Brit and Monet. Poor Rachel...it was so hard for her...hard to muster up fake tears that is, 'cause there weren't any there for her white knight to wipe away...on cue. Blech...fake fake fake!

I don't think that Brendon is gay but I think that Brendon is accustomed to people acquiescing to his wishes because he is relatively handsome and has a nice body. He uses what he has, however he can, to get what he wants. A low-rent Dr. Will is Brendon.

Archived