Live Feed and BBAD 7/13

I think all the plates are clean and they just push them aside or someone resets the table with clean ones (probably OCD Andrew ;)), I'm not sure which/what, but it's been bugging me too! :lol:

Thank you! I thought I was the only one this was bothering! They've been in there a week and those plates haven't gotten in their way yet?

they got it at Midnight, of course when BBAD went off

Maybe if I start drinking it will get better...

Thank you! I thought I was the only one this was bothering! They've been in there a week and those plates haven't gotten in their way yet?

Let me know if that works for you. I cannot stand Rachel or Brendon Annie Brittany oh well the whole house. My husband had a great idea he said it's the first eviction so they should evict the whole house and re-cast this season.

Maybe if I start drinking it will get better...

Annie is full of shit imo. Annie has been campaigning against her for 24 hours, non-stop... trying to turn Brandon against her. It was Annie that has been stirring the shit and when Rachel makes a face (if that much) Annie want's to go ballistic... GIVE ME A BREAK!

This is a ploy... even if Rachel rolled her eyes or waved buh-buh... so the f what??? Annie is the saboteur and she's being fed everything to do to stay in the house. It's worked in past seasons to turn other house guests against another (ie Jessie/Natalie against Michelle) and BB is having Annie try it now... IMO!

I saw earlier the Brigade was saying they were going to put Brendon and Rachel back up again next week to go after Brendon. Most of them made deals with Brendon to go after Annie. Are they that stupid to break their deals the second week?

If their plan is to put Rachel and Brendon back up, then there's no reason to keep Rachel this week. Keeping Annie is the best thing for them, as they might be able to use her. They can't use Rachel. And Annie has a bigger target on her back for the others to go after. Rachel doesn't.

The house just seems to want the biggest drama maker out of there...that's why Annie is the current target. If she had relaxed and just gone with the flow, she'd be safe and Rachel would be evicted. Annie's first mistake was playing the game too hard and too fast...second mistake was, after being put on the block, that she continued to play too hard and her being overly annoying and repetitive isn't helping her cause at all.

Also, At this stage of the game, The Brigade is not a rock solid alliance ...Hayden especially has stronger ties to Kristen than the Brigade...and Andrew is in his back pocket. I also get the feeling that Hayden likes Brendon and may want to keep the option of working with him and Rachel open...pushing to evict Rachel would just tick Brendon off and Hayden doesn't want Brendon coming after him. The others just seem to be fine letting Hayden get his way...not thinking big picture.

Also, At this stage of the game, The Brigade is not a rock solid alliance ...Hayden especially has stronger ties to Kristen than the Brigade...and Andrew is in his back pocket. I also get the feeling that Hayden likes Brendon and may want to keep the option of working with him and Rachel open...pushing to evict Rachel would just tick Brendon off and Hayden doesn't want Brendon coming after him. The others just seem to be fine letting Hayden get his way...not thinking big picture.

I agree completely with the assessment.

The Brigade is as strong as who's HoH. If next week they lose power they will all scramble to the people they've been picking up on the side. If they stay in power... they've already agreed to put up Britney and Monet (with Monet as the pawn).

Imo, Hayden is playing the best 1st HoH game I've ever seen. He shouldn't change his mind about the Rachel/Annie eviction because it doesn't benefit him. As it is now... If Annie is evicted Brendon/Rachel will keep their deal with him and not nominate him if they win HoH. They also told him they can talk Andrew from nominating him (B/R not realizing Hayden has already been working with Andrew.) We know Enzo, Lane, Matt or Kristen aren't going to nominate him. Monet will nominate Rachel for sure. Kathy, Ragan and Britney don't want HoH. That's an awesome way to leave being HoH... unscathed.

*Granted there are still 2 days for him to f that up but, I don't think he will.

^ and I also agree with everything you said too!

Hayden has completely surprised me as a player. For some reason I don't really care for him, but I'll not take away from his accomplishments so far in setting himself up well in the game.

If their plan is to put Rachel and Brendon back up, then there's no reason to keep Rachel this week. Keeping Annie is the best thing for them, as they might be able to use her. They can't use Rachel. And Annie has a bigger target on her back for the others to go after. Rachel doesn't.

Agreed, but in the end I don't think they will put Rachel and Brendon back up.

Wow, Britney can definitely do some dirty talking. Her voice is going right through me.

It's so disgusting thinking of doing anything with Ronnie sexual...and then doing it for money and on feeds too...omg...hell no!

Dry humping Renny on the other hand....:animated_scratchchin:

I wonder if this game is going to air on the show? :rolleyes:

I can't see how they can show any of this unless they bleep the words. They do have some weird thoughts.

Britney wouldn't hook up with Casey or Russell for final two, but she'd do all the other sexual things previously mentioned? She says she will not be the BB whore." lol

Ragan: final two "mole reversal." lol

a big hairy mole off Lane's ass mole reversal... :lol2:

Ugh... no! This season those idiots made it Wed, Thurs and Sundays.

:animated_wave: Hi Ginger, It's Wed. Thur. Fri all at 8

:waves back: How are you? What are you thinking about this crew so far.

Thanks. Is that the schedule for this week only or for the rest of the season? That's a whole turnaround in schedule and Friday's are not good. :(

:waves back: How are you? What are you thinking about this crew so far.

Thanks. Is that the schedule for this week only or for the rest of the season? That's a whole turnaround in schedule and Friday's are not good. :(

Ginger what a doof I am I meant Sunday not Friday!

Okay, Ceci says Sunday and Smassadi says Fridays...I'm hoping Sundays instead of Fridays.

Ginger what a doof I am I meant Sunday not Friday!

You've got Friday on your mind. lol Sunday is much better but the Wed, Thurs thing stinks. Two nights in a row of these people plus the feeds is way too much. lmao

So far it seems boring! Maybe because last year I hated Natalie and Ronnie so much! I had people to root for, people to hate-I was in my glory!!! I should have appreciated it more! Right now the whole cast is annoying me!

Archived