Live Feed and BBAD 7/13

Ugghh, I declared Tuesdays pizza night and just found out Wed might be better. Tuesdays is pizza discount so it will still be Tues. pizza night here and each man for themselves on Wed. lol

Enzo is preparing dinner tonight. He could have opened a case of Fancy Feast and call it a day. Meow, Meow!

That parmasien (?) cheese in the container must be killing Enzo. No real Italians use that!!!

So far it seems boring! Maybe because last year I hated Natalie and Ronnie so much! I had people to root for, people to hate-I was in my glory!!! I should have appreciated it more! Right now the whole cast is annoying me!

Yeah, no real excitement. Even when we think Annie might blow (tick, tick, tick) she backs off. Very blah personalities this season.

I can't take it anymore! Reading the updates is like watching paint dry. I keep waiting for action and we're not getting any. Can they scrap these HGs and get more? They should have back-up HGs. This is torture! We waited a whole year for these slugs? Shame, shame, shame.

At this rate, BB will not be back next year.

Almost wish jesse and natalie were back in the house. At least we got something! I am aware that the next time I sign on my password might not work because I could be banished from Morty's for saying that but I'm becoming almost as desperate as Annie is because I want some ACTION!!! I demand it! LOL!

Natalie and Jessie back LOL Unfortunately I was just thinking that myself! How deperate do I have to be!??

recently I put just a tad creamy goat cheese with the rest of the cheese I put in my ricotta(read-rigotha)and my mom said it was the best lasagne she ever tasted! now that's saying something because she's proud of her cooking lol.

Hope things perk up! Are you listening GRODNER!!??

What a huge disappointment after waiting all year for Big Brother to come back! Please to something to shake this house up!!! :help:

I know the feeling. The one show I get to watch 3 times a week and follow on Cable and the PC and this is such a downer. Very dissapointing. That and I hate hows it's basically 7 against 5 or whatever the count is. I can't stand Enzo, Hayden or Lane

What does Monet, Kristen and Kathy think knowing what Brendon does for a living is going to do to the game. He is obviously smarter then the three of them so what do they think they will gain from it. I could see if it had something to do with the game or in the house but really this is the best they can come up with. Who says Annie isn't making anything up.

What does Monet, Kristen and Kathy think knowing what Brendon does for a living is going to do to the game. He is obviously smarter then the three of them so what do they think they will gain from it. I could see if it had something to do with the game or in the house but really this is the best they can come up with. Who says Annie isn't making anything up.

They're full of themselves though. They won't think he's smarter than them unless they know for sure he is, like this desperate ploy of Annie to make them guess what Brendon does for a living. I think they're getting pissed with her "warmer, colder, warmer" answers and it's not helping her. I'm surprised they just don't say "Just tell us, you stupid bitch! You're not in a position to be playing games."

It does make sense to get rid of Rachel though. Then even if Brendon gets HOH, he can only put up two people that would split the house, and not have Rachel to tilt to votes to who he wants to go. Whereas Annie would just put up some petty nominations out of jealousy and everybody would vote as a house to either please Annie or piss her off and have her sitting on the sidelines for the next HOH.

Best thing would be to vote out Rachel and just vote out Annie next week.

Best thing would be to vote out Rachel and just vote out Annie next week.

Except you can never count on getting what you want next week. You might not get HOH, or the house will flip and target someone else. Remember Andrew was supposed to be next week's target, and now nobody really cares about what he did to Annie anymore. It's best to get either the biggest threat, or the majority choice out. Since this is week one, we don't know who the bigger threat is, but I'd go with the girl that talks game 24/7 over the girl making out 24/7. The showmance might not last, but Annie will always try to ally with everyone.

Archived