Saboteur Message - Two HGs are Lifelong Friends

Not sure if it means anything but Kathys Facebook http://www.facebook.com/kathyBB12?ref=ts lists her job as deputy sheriff. When you click on it it says Harvey County Sheriffs Office. Odd thing there isn't a Harvey County in Arkansas. I googled and it seems that the Harvey County link looks like it is in Kansas. Last time I checked Texarcana (where she says she lives and is in Miller County) was no where near Kansas. Just saying.

Just got an update from a friend of mine that knows Kathy. Her daughter went to school with Kathy and she says she's a great person. She is definately who she says she is. That link on her FB page has nothing to do with Kathy except that it happens to be a job that someone linked to a special page for Deputy Sheriff Sgts everywhere.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm buying into the theory about the LLF having to do with Steven Daigle more and more especially now after listening to Lane talking about all his experiences with horses and horse competitions...

Was Steven from Texas? I know he was in the rodeo...

That's what I'm thinking.

Either Hayden or Lane are related or good friends with Steven. Based on Lane's accounts of horses and Hayden's "good with rope" subtitles thing on Sunday's show.

It's Hayden and Kristin! The other night they were talking and laughing about how different each were acting than who they really are. He was saying that she is being pretty quiet and of they all only knew her like he did! He also said they need to make sure they don't spend too much time together cause they don't want anyone to find out until BB decides it is time

( I heard all this on showtime after dark )

Gang, I'm stickin' by my guns . . . there is a friendship connection, and its between Matt and Enzo. Think about it . . . when everyone introduced themselves, Matt talked about being from Chi-town and being a muscian. How is it that when the "Brigade"was formed, Enzo inroduced Matt as the "Brains"? WE know from the bios that Matt is a Mensa member -- the HGs don't . . . do the math. animated_scratchchin.gif

As an aside, I TOTALLY believe that Matt is the SAB . . .sherlockani.gif

The saboteur said that if you think about its obvious who the life long friends are......i think it is hayden and kristen. Names similar......and i think they look exactly alike...the eyes nose and mouth........OMG...its totally them..........

It's Hayden and Kristin! The other night they were talking and laughing about how different each were acting than who they really are. He was saying that she is being pretty quiet and of they all only knew her like he did! He also said they need to make sure they don't spend too much time together cause they don't want anyone to find out until BB decides it is time

( I heard all this on showtime after dark )

Yup - I saw it on BBAD too!

:sherlockani:Hello,

I didn't hear the exact words used. However, if the word "people" was not used, could the lifelong friends be...the :nemoani: "FISH" ??! :nemoani:

:idea2: P.S. I believe something like this was used in a previous BB with regard to the Hamsters!

I thought it might be Hayden and Kristen, but he spelt her name wrong in his blog, but the way he talks in his blog makes me definitely think they are connected.

"Kristin and I have formed a sub alliance, and Im starting to trust her. She seems like an unbelievable girl, but she is so mysterious. Trusting her could be a bad thing, but maybe its the smartest thing I've done in the house so far."

I think they are probably dating (family friends who knew each other for a long time, now dating), but could be twin brother and sister.

Also, the fact they only had her talk when they were saying how a pair in the house are lifelong friends. I am 100% certain.

What about the worms (they aren't maggots but a grub or meal worm of some kind.) Is there a common "friendship" worm or something? And, I bet at some point they have to eat the worms... or dig through them to find something... If they don't have something to do with the LLF thing.., they will come into the picture somewhere. They aren't there just for decoration.

Guest 6Borders

Remember, what is obvious to us is not necessarily obvious to the HG's and vice versa. We have people 24/7 on the feeds and they are in the house and have a lot of WBRB time we don't get.

Seems to me there are a lot of people in the house (well, ok, a couple anyway) who have an awful lot of information about each other that was not revealed in the house.

Gang, I'm stickin' by my guns . . . there is a friendship connection, and its between Matt and Enzo. Think about it . . . when everyone introduced themselves, Matt talked about being from Chi-town and being a muscian. How is it that when the "Brigade"was formed, Enzo inroduced Matt as the "Brains"? WE know from the bios that Matt is a Mensa member -- the HGs don't . . . do the math. animated_scratchchin.gif

As an aside, I TOTALLY believe that Matt is the SAB . . .sherlockani.gif

Agreed.

If this info of lifelong friends being in the BB house is true and not a tactic just for the Saboteur to cause paranoia, I think I will go with the obvious and say its Hayden and Lane. A comment by Hayden last night made me think so. Hayden told Lane something to the effect that they were "raised the same" that's why they trust each other and he's always pushing Lane as "a good guy" and someone to "trust" in every conversation he has with other HGs. I'm thinking they either are cousins or know each other from something that has to with rodeos.

If this info of lifelong friends being in the BB house is true and not a tactic just for the Saboteur to cause paranoia, I think I will go with the obvious and say its Hayden and Lane. A comment by Hayden last night made me think so. Hayden told Lane something to the effect that they were "raised the same" that's why they trust each other and he's always pushing Lane as "a good guy" and someone to "trust" in every conversation he has with other HGs. I'm thinking they either are cousins or know each other from something that has to with rodeos.

Great thought. Rodeo riders do start at a young age, I have seen them as young as 3 - 4 on goats and shetlon (sp) ponies in rodeo's. Just like a lot of Nascar drivers start out with go carts. If their families have been in the rodeo business, this could make them long time friends. Just a thought.

I think Kathy is Britneys mother. Sab said its obvious if you think about it and x'ed their faces. They look alike and kept being shown side by side last night. Kathy and Britney nagging each other after the caramel competition like mom and daughter. "Lifelong" - all Britneys life.

I wonder if the fact that during the opening thing, where the pictures and names are shown, like the opening credits are shown Hayden and Kristin are together. Could be a clue?

Archived