Saboteur Message - Two HGs are Lifelong Friends

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they are brother sister a lot would be answered. They both just swore on their mothers lives that they don't have a lifelong friend in the house. (Brother/sister wouldn't be "friends" technically.)

Now my question is this: Is there mother still alive? If she has passed that could say that then. (ok I thinking I'm stretching things here?)

If they are brother sister a lot would be answered. They both just swore on their mothers lives that they don't have a lifelong friend in the house. (Brother/sister wouldn't be "friends" technically.)

Now I'm back to thinking they are brother and sister. Hayden was talking about a dream he had to Kristen about a dream he had about winning $500,000. If they are married or dating I would think she would already know that kind of a dream.

Now I'm back to thinking they are brother and sister. Hayden was talking about a dream he had to Kristen about a dream he had about winning $500,000. If they are married or dating I would think she would already know that kind of a dream.

that's what I thought, too.

Hayden sure knows a ton of inside into about the sabutor. Now I'm thinking he may be it. He is telling Matt that the sabutor can't win the game ONLY the 50 grande. How does he know SO much. Matt asked that and also Matt said to Hayden from sources not in the house right now. And Hayden said yes. Something REALLY fishy is going on with Hayden. And I think he is starting to have a hard time keeping it all a secret. Darn I wish I was in that house so I could interrogate Hayden. Or maybe the sabutor is Kristen and he knows that and being so knows what the deal is with that. I think Kristen is the mole!

I think it's Brittany and Kathy. If you notice they haven't even talked to each other much and have done a pretty good job of keeping their distance, which is how I'd play it if I had a relationship inside the house. I also think Kathy is the sabotour. As long as she helps her daughter win why would she care about winning the money right?

Following the Britney/Kathy theory - didn't Kathy say she has a 22 year old daughter? Britney is 22... Or maybe that coincidence is what's putting the heat on them.

Kathy, Has a 22 year old son not daughter. Some on another board think Britney is engaged to Kathys son.

I remember on premiere night both Kristen and Hayden said in the diary room that they found the other attractive....don't think they are brother and sister. Couple or married maybe but IDK.

They are both 24 according to CBS. I found Haydens Facebook Page http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1419244903&ref=ts She has several Facebook pages but no date of birth. I googled her and she is all over as a bikini model but no date of birth. His Birthday is May 27. Fraternal twins maybe????? I may keep looking if I can stand to look at more pics of her in a bathing suit. I'm 42 and don't look like that. lol

I remember on premiere night both Kristen and Hayden said in the diary room that they found the other attractive....don't think they are brother and sister. Couple or married maybe but IDK.

I was just getting ready to post this. I also remember Kristen saying she thought Hayden was very cute and her type. So they definitely aren't brother and sister.

I think some of these people are from other states but that info was never established in their bios. However I've found it a little strange how little Kristen has been on the feeds. They don't show Kristen, Monet and Andrew nearly as much as the other HG. Not sure what this has to do with anything at this point BUT if BB is protecting their saboteur they may not have them exposed as some of the other hamsters.

Either way I think one of the "lifelong friends" has to be the saboteur.

I just don't think Kristen and Hayden are brother/sister. Saying your sibling attractive is awkward.

Maybe they just said that to throw us off on them. I think my brother is attractive BUT I don't think I could say he was my type though LOL (I would tell BB I could say he is attractive but no further than that)

I wouldn't be surprised if Kathy and Britney were like aunt and niece--that could be defined as lifelong friends. And when Britney fell, Kathy rushed to help her with concern. I'm also starting to wonder if they are avoiding being together much.

Gosh now I'm thinking it's Britney and Kathy. Lane was just questioning Britney about her mom and it seemed like she hesitated on her name. She didn't know her age etc. Seemed odd.

But then why would Hatden have told Kristen we are in trouble when they both got to the HOH room.

WAIT!!!! Maybe there is more than one set of people that know each other. Maybe this is a repeat of BB6???????

I think this is all just a joke. The SAB is to start chaos in the house and this is doing it. BB would have told us about this 'friends' twist if it were true.

And so far, it seems BB is playing the SAB. Maybe it's because it's the first week and America hasn't voted on things for the SAB to do yet. But after this week, when we find out who it is, I hope to see that SAB doing things in the house themselves, not BB saying it's the SAB.

Archived