Jordan

CeCiMom

And you have seemed to forget the many many many bashes of Chima, Natalie, Jesse, Ronnie and Russell at the expence of Braden, Laura, Casey, Jeff, Michele and Jordan. To wit were more malicious and vile than anything others have done.

Tempers fly and things are said. A physical bump into a 200 lb mans chest, from 130 lb women is not a threat!!! They are all guilty of bashing and spewing nasties. But it is those who consceincley return to normal and see that what they have said and done were wrong!!

The game is Big Brother is also suppost to be a social one, bonding with the correct allies, furthering yourself in the game and yes, winning when necessary to further you in the game. But, if kindness, a little stupidity and a halo gets your DUPA to final 4,3, or 2 then I say GO FOR IT...

I want a BB player to win who deserves it for their ALL AROUND GAME PLAY, even if they are not my pic either. Heck, Lydia was my preseason pic....Ronnie tried to HARD, and in my opinion never would of won a physical challange at all. He had no social skill either. He was a definetely a wanna be BB player who thought he knew it all cause he had watched the game. He got a rude awakening didn't he.!!

I am now hoping (since it looks like Michele is leaving) that it is a Kevin/Jordan F2......JMO

LOL ... kindness, stupidity, and a halo may get u to F4 but you always get dropped in the end ... You have to understand those who last that long without doing anything are on there because they are viewed as usesless and weak. They are used as pawns to get other houseguests out every single time and it works to their advantage for a while ... I would really like to see the pawns get evicted cause that would just be hysterically funny to watch ...

Just a thought ... Jeff probably should not have tried so hard to save Jordan because she would only have been nominated as a pawn after he used the coup... I don't think anyone would have voted to evict her ...

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally recall every HG spewing INCLUDING J&J. IMO the other HG's get poked at for saying or doing anything while the golden girl gets away with it because she's cute. Personally I don't think she's cute. Her face is crooked and plain, hair's thin and I don't find dumb cute at all. Her body is just fine so I don't see the big deal there.

She had no game to even be considered all around.

An assault is an assault no matter who or what size ( see chest bump ). If tiny Natalie had gone off on golden boy Jeff or Jordan again, total uproar. Jordan didn't feel bad about her actions towards Russell. She left an UNkind DR goodbye and threatened him with her brothers. So precious.

I hope K&N are F2 and Jordan goes and plays a cutesy game of Lollipop Lane. Wait, she'd have to count spaces though. :animated_rotfl:

JMO JMO JMO

Jordon will be as easy now to fool as then. I'm unable to pin a halo on a girl who many seem to have forgotten she and Jeff's bashing sessions. Her lips were spewing nasties. And she was the second person to physically threaten another HG. Not just verbally (which she also did ). But physically. And dang sure had Russell bumped her back ( instead of laughing in her face ) there'd have been a screaming demand he be kicked off BB immediately especially by her followers.

Jordon has no basic common sense, street smarts and can't even tell time. I'm afraid I will stick to my strong opinion of dumb.

I want real BB players to win even if they're not my picks. Not someone who has to float behind another player like an attached turd and never made one move by themselves to win. Space filler. I'd say BB needs new recruiters. Skip the cute ( their opinion not mine ) little girls with the blank stares and find people who can add 2+2 without totaling 5. I'd even rather be watching Ronnie battling it out right now with Natalie and Kevin. At least he tried.

JMO

ITA. Now tell us what you really think. :lol:

Jordon will be as easy now to fool as then. I'm unable to pin a halo on a girl who many seem to have forgotten she and Jeff's bashing sessions. Her lips were spewing nasties. And she was the second person to physically threaten another HG. Not just verbally (which she also did ). But physically. And dang sure had Russell bumped her back ( instead of laughing in her face ) there'd have been a screaming demand he be kicked off BB immediately especially by her followers.

Jordon has no basic common sense, street smarts and can't even tell time. I'm afraid I will stick to my strong opinion of dumb.

I want real BB players to win even if they're not my picks. Not someone who has to float behind another player like an attached turd and never made one move by themselves to win. Space filler. I'd say BB needs new recruiters. Skip the cute ( their opinion not mine ) little girls with the blank stares and find people who can add 2+2 without totaling 5. I'd even rather be watching Ronnie battling it out right now with Natalie and Kevin. At least he tried.

JMO

Like I said JDS :animated_rotfl: And Nat is 24 and does not know how to insert a tampon :animated_rotfl:

Nat will be remembered as a little 24 year old chica who did not know how to insert a tampon and had such a hard time figuring it out :animated_rotfl:

I personally recall every HG spewing INCLUDING J&J. IMO the other HG's get poked at for saying or doing anything while the golden girl gets away with it because she's cute. Personally I don't think she's cute. Her face is crooked and plain, hair's thin and I don't find dumb cute at all. Her body is just fine so I don't see the big deal there.

She had no game to even be considered all around.

An assault is an assault no matter who or what size ( see chest bump ). If tiny Natalie had gone off on golden boy Jeff or Jordan again, total uproar. Jordan didn't feel bad about her actions towards Russell. She left an UNkind DR goodbye and threatened him with her brothers. So precious.

I hope K&N are F2 and Jordan goes and plays a cutesy game of Lollipop Lane. Wait, she'd have to count spaces though. :animated_rotfl:

JMO JMO JMO

So what she is feisty and a little redneck . Russell did the unforgiveable sin to a Southern girl he called her fat :animated_rotfl:I now know you are a woman if you do not consider Jordan even cute ;)

Russell probably enjoyed those boobs pressing aganist him :animated_bouncy: :animated_bouncy:

As a person she seems decent. With that being said, gamewise I don't think she 'deserve' anything. She got played and played over and over again by the HG and even JMO put it in Jeff's head to vote out Russell because JJ can trust K+N. I wouldn't be surprise if Kev votes out Mich since Jordan in my opinion cant win HOH or can win the JH if she gets F2.

She'd probably just use any money won for more enhancements. JMO!

Ginger, I think she looks great! I'm sure she'd do good with the money.

Archived