Wednesday July 29th

lvgal

Hopefully, the HUGE announcement is that they forgot to tell Jesse that he got to go boack into the house only for the same number of weeks as he stayed last time.................BYE BYE!!

Up at 4:30 am BBT and Jessie and Lydia are still up talking. Lydia is trashing Kevin again. She said that he doesn't know anything about him. She said he probably doesn't even know her sister's name and he never cares enough to listen to her.

Lydia has been talking the last 20 minutes in this disgusting baby talk to Jessie. She is obviously so in love with Jessie.

puke

Lydia strikes me as someone who doesn't have any real close friends. At least not w/o always backstabbing them. I'm starting to dislike her more than Chima.

Puke is right.

Wasn't she hurt a few hours before because Jessie said he wouldn't hang out with her because Gnat wouldn't let him? Didn't that show her who is top "dog" in their 3 way love triangle? She is an idiot.

my feeds have been off since saturday

They have had golf type comps before so I would imagine there will be some sort of golf comp coming up. Maybe HOH? I'm sure the actual comp will be a variation on their practice, but not identical.

WHat makes me mad is how everything Lydia hears she tells Jess, she really feels that Jess will keep her because of this...she doesn't realize that no one else will....I cant wait till Kevin finds out that every word out of his mouth (or anyone elses) to Lydia goes back verbatum to Jesse

Archived