Has there ever been a season where one group never lost power?

Xal

IMO this is just cbs way to find out how many people care about show from week to week. If the poll is lame, DONT vote....cbs will see less people voting and change things up...

I voted first time, but doing it twice is lame....

since michelle rat exposed the alliance

i think athletes will just fight harder this week for hoh

agree UVP, makes them more determined, but if cliques not disbanned and Jeff gets HOH all he has to chose from in Chima/Lydia/Kevin/Michelle and ratboy

so I guess he would nom Michele & Ratboy?

I feel as if this year's show was constructed to fail...just from the addition of Jessie to the house and then to the Jocks who already had 3 members. If they had made him replace the first person evicted on whatever team that was...then it might have been a fair contest, but adding him to a strong group pretty much sealed the show as unwatchable...The people with NO personalities are in control with scared sheep following behind to increase their numbers only makes for terrible reality viewing. Jeff is only around due to his Jock status, Jordan has no game ..Michele floats back & forth, Casey is gone...what's left???Alison Grodner has killed the show in her wake so that no one can resuscitate it.

BB11 we hardly knew you...

Most of the time they have to show boring stuff like that. CBS & Showtime don't want to air conversations about other networks' TV shows, copyrighted music, or even conversations about movies. Even if they're talking about parent company movies/music/shows, the editors just play it safe and switch to another part of the house.

It's ALL boring!....not a personality in the bunch....starting to make me appreciate real entertainers

Don't worry, if the Athletes carry it through to the end, Grodner won't be running this show anymore. Moonves will run her out of town once Chenbot complains that her show doesn't get good enough ratings because viewers are sick of what Grodner is reducing it to.

Hmmm....is it possible that jesse would have something to sue the producers of BB? It would appear it was a setup from the start that he would be joining the show. Why has no one questioned why Gnat is in the athlete group? She is pretending to be 18 and has not told of her "karate" champoinship. Since Gnat has become such a loose cannon anyone think jesse will cut her loose?

It's time for BBAD. Thanks but I reconnected with something FAR more interesting than BB!!!! :book:

eventually bb will throw a life line

Archived