Saturday July 25th

Marty

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I read (at another site) a desc. of L & J doin the dirty deed (kissin & condom) about 3:30 this morning (west coast time)

anyone here know if it's true?.........I just want to know because it might make L more paranoid about Nat and encourage a blow out

Or a blow job. Sorry posters I just couldn't resisit. My bad.

If Casey wins it he will take someone off unless that bitch Chima or someone threatens him he better not use it.

If he does use it then Michele is going home.

I think the other one is Chima.

someone threatens him he better not use it.

:animated_rotfl: I'd love for someone to try & threaten him not to use it, that would be good. I don't get people trying to tell someone what the hell to do with the POV, or HOH or who they should vote for....I'd say FUCK OFF. (which is yet another reason I'd never be on this show) No one would tell me what to do. Sorta like Adam last year? "I'm voting the way I want to vote" and why do you have to tell anyone how you're voting? What bullshit.

Anything happening? :animated_bouncy:

I hope there's money involved, Nat will take it and that leaves Jeff, Casey & Jordan only having to beat out Michelle............hopefully, Casey.........and I don't see anyone talking him out of using it, he's been harping on "stickin to the plan" for days.

natalie isnt playing in veto

natalie isnt playing in veto

Who was the 3rd person? I know it is Jeff and Casey but thought they were talking about Nat-a-lie playing.

I read (at another site) a desc. of L & J doin the dirty deed (kissin & condom) about 3:30 this morning (west coast time)

anyone here know if it's true?.........I just want to know because it might make L more paranoid about Nat and encourage a blow out

I read somewhere Lydiot admitted to Kevin she was giving Jesse handjobs but wanted to kiss him soon.

Personally, I think Lydiot, Gnatalie and Ronnie are all giving Jesse HJ's :blink:

So basically Jessie is on his own for getting POV. :hahohi:

So why am I thinking that Jessie will win POV? Because I don't want him to so that's why it'll probably happen. Everytime I get my hopes up that the "other side" will win something - they never do. Been thru this for almost every season now! ARRRGGGGG!!! It's making me crazy. :crybaby:

Well, Jessie will fight for it...............but, then he has to use it & put up Casey, not Ronnie..............at the very least he gets a little blood on those lily white hands

To answer, the were under the tent from about 3:30 to 4:00 am, it's left to your imagination what they are doing...watch quad cam on flashback and you will also see a flirty session of Chima and Russell in bathroom from about 2:30 to 3:30 am...but according to Lydia, Chima is using Russell for a vote....

Well, Jessie will fight for it...............but, then he has to use it & put up Casey, not Ronnie..............at the very least he gets a little blood on those lily white hands

Ditto. And if he doesn't use it he still looks bad 'cause he said he was going to backdoor Ronnie. Well that was the plan hah.

He'll say most of the house wanted Ronnie to stay when I asked them the "two questions".

michelle wins pov

Archived