Sunday, September 7th

Britty

I don't want to update feeds because I am undependable. LOL!

Right now Dan is showering and Memphis and Keesha are discussing what he'll do. Keesha said, just tell me if you are going to vote me out because I don't want to be one of those people who stumble out of here. Memphis said, you are cool Keesha. She hugged him and said something like thanks, sorry I'm paranoid, didn't get all of it, DH was talking to me. Anywho, Keesha is trying to sneak a peek at Dan in shower, since Memphis said you can see in the shower, now she said "oh my god you can see everything.". Dan said Keesha I know you are checking out my junk, Keesha "oh my gawd" I'm just sayin you can see everything, Dan says I know you were looking, she says she has a boyfriend, blah, blah, blah. Memphis left to shower. Keesha says are you kicking me out? Dan says no stick around but let me get ready first. Keesha says she needs to take a shower. Now talking about Jessie.

do you think that either Dan or Memphis would tell Keesha if they were voting her out?? I seriously doubt that. Especially Dan, the thing is is that Dan wwaayy over thinks everything and now he has got Memphis following in his footsteps, I know there are many who love these two, but I do not and cannot, they are not good people in my book, and Memphis especially is not. There is no way either of these yayhoos are like Dr. Will. no way.

Memphis has deals with both Jerry and Dan to take him to the final two so I'm sure he'll evict Keesha as he isn't sure if Keesha would pick him or Dan. I hate to see Keesha go. I like Dan but Memphis isn't my cup of tea.

Ok keeping Jerry is Memphis idea. Dan said it could bite them in the ass if Memphis keeps Jerry. Dan tried to get Memphis to keep Keesha. Dan also told Memphis that he should tell Keesha if he is not going to keep her. Memphis said he might do that right before the show.

Hi, Marty. I don't think they realize yet the POV meeting and subsequent eviction will be live on Tuesday. They still think the next eviction will be Thursday.

Fatcat, hope your doggie gets better. They need Medicare for Dogs, Cats in this country!!!

Ok keeping Jerry is Memphis idea. Dan said it could bite them in the ass if Memphis keeps Jerry.

Well at least Dan knows keeping Jerry is not good. If Jerry stays I hope he's in the F2 and Memphis is gone!

Right now I think that old goat could beat Dan, Memphis and Keesha if he was in the F2 with them.

Like I said before.....I'm gonna laugh my a$$ off if Jerry wins! Serves them right! laughing024.gif

jmho :pixiedust:

i still see jerry leaving

the votes swing if it came down to dan vs memphis would be 4-3 either way

jmho

cabbage patch kid :lol:

jmho

It would be interesting to see if Dan comes back with a black eye. If not, if he can convince Michelle of his game play and the admit the idiotic roulette move, I think she may help sway the votes his way. Dan will also have to win HOH, because I think Dan already surmises if he can screw Keesha the girl that saved his asses uptenth times, he could screw me. A dependent Memphis is always better IMO.

Archived